Author Topic: Full - No replies, please.  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Acheron

• Sailor Scout
Full - No replies, please.
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:27:31 pm »
Hello! I have a room at the Paramount Hotel (click for google maps) for Sakuracon, and I'm looking for two or three people to share it with.

The price is $125 for the weekend, or $100 if we can find a fifth person. The room is booked from the 28th of March to the 31st, so we would be arriving a day early for pre-registration and checking out on the last day of the con. The Paramount is a great location, literally a block and a half away from the convention center.

I don't have any gender restrictions (18+ though, sorry!), but I do have a simple ground rule that needs to be stated in advance:
Please don't bring anyone else into the room without clearing it with everyone. I've had hotel horror stories with theft and other uncomfortable situations in the past, so if you're the sort of person who likes making new friends and bringing them back to the room, or hosting spontaneous huge room parties, or anything else like that, sorry, but I'm not down with that.

You would be staying with me (21, F, Portland, cosplayer) and my boyfriend (22, M, also Portland, not a cosplayer). (:P Don't worry about sharing a room with a couple; all we'll do in front of you is hold hands). We're both PSU students, so drop us a line if you're around campus or downtown and maybe we can meet up and hit it off. Except for that one rule, we're both really easy-going people, I promise!

And regarding transportation to and from the con; we normally take Greyhound up to Seattle and Amtrak back to Portland, but if you are willing and able to make the drive, please send me a note!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 08:48:25 pm by Acheron »
Kumoricon 2014: