Author Topic: Villians: The evil, the REALLY evil, and the Muwhahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa  (Read 4767 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Hello Kumoricon forum goers. I have a new thread here. This thread is dedicated to our favorite and well...not so favorite fiends. That's right wether it's T.V., Movies, video games, books, anime, or anything else this thread is dedicated to the villians out there. Now you're welcome to submit any villianous character you want. Let us know who the character is, where theyr're from, what category they're in, and then explain, in your opinion, why this is so. The categories for villians are: Evil (A so-so villian), REALLY evil (A great villian), and the dreaded muwhahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaa category (The EPIC FAlL Villian).

Since I started this I'll go first. I can think of a REALLY evil villian. Alex from a Clockwork Orange.

Macolm McDowell's character from that movie was a sadist who along with his Droogs (Underling gang members) terrorized the night time of a dystopian future London. What made him so good as a villian was how so sadistic and without any remorse he was. This character, who was nothing more than a public school kid in the movie, got a sick and twisted pleasure out of beating the tar out of other gang members, assaulting his own Droogs, and doing any number of atrocious things. Yet on the same hand Alex is a young man who is very eloquent in speech when he wishes to be, highly intelligent,  and listens to classical music. This makes him so sympathetic, that's why Alex from a Clockwork orange is such a terrific villian.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:14:24 am by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Who: Murakumo

Where: The anime series Blue Seed

What: Muwhahahaha...

Why: Starting off appearing as a major bad ass, Murakumo eventually learns that his entire species, as well as the god that they serving, was magically created by human beings.  Murakumo's original idea was that his people were going to kill off the human race and take over the world, but found out that they were really pawns in a new plan by the god, in which every living thing in Japan, including humans, would be turned into plants, turning the nation into the world's largest garden.  Upon learning this, he goes off on his own, with a few of his race, and attempts to kill off the god and steal his powers.  Not only did he fail, but the two REAL sides of the conflict, humanity and the deity, took time away from their battle in order to kill him off.  One person from humanity's side even said, "Don't you get it? You've already LOST!"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:35:27 pm by Washougal_Otaku »
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
who: Kefka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefka_Palazzo

so evil he's got his own wiki, best villian evar!
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
hmmmm
still figuring my suggestions, Hannibal Lector comes to mind, but despite the eating people and defying people wanting to inprision/kill him he isn;t that bad, as it says in the book he preferred "free range rude people"

Now Asami Yamazaki in Takashi miikes "Audition"
she is pretty evil. Look how happy she is, cutting off a guy's foot
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Walter Sullivan (Silent Hill 4)
I would put them under Evil, why? Because they do bad things but what has happened to them has driven them to do those horrible things.
(Warning spoilers will follow)
Walter never knew what it was liked to be loved. "Awakening" his mother with the 21 Sacraments was the only thing he could do. I am sure when he was busy with the 10 Hearts victims he hated himself. Twin Victims shows that, where Walter had to convince himself that Billy and Miriam were "bad" and were okay to kill. He shows kindness to Henry by offering the doll to him. Who knows if he knew what the doll did when placed inside Henry's box.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
the show filter on G4 listed it like this:

Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid) 10th

Tyrant (Resident Evil series) 9th

Kefka (Final Fantasy VI) 8th

Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid) 7th

Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) 6th

Nemesis (Resident Evil) 5th

Ganon (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) 4th

Sin (Final Fantasy X) 3rd

Bowser (Super Mario Bros.) 2nd

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) 1st

Needless to say I think #1 and #8 need to be fixed.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
...why isn't M. Bison on that list...?

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
Honestly, I'd have to say the Seven Stars from Shikabane Hime. Hokuto being the Seventh, and deadliest. She's insanely powerful, bats**t crazy, and pretty freaking evil if you ask me. That's pretty much the main reason I'm cosplaying her LOL.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Who: Ultros

Where: Final Fantasy 6

Classification: Muwhahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa

Why: Octopus tastes good. Uwee hee hee~
In addition to that, he sings and dances. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mocwUrcDx6E

Oh, and he's a perv.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done