Author Topic: Pokemon Northwest Regional Championships in Salem  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
Pokemon Northwest Regional Championships in Salem
« on: December 18, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »
Mark your calendars for the BIGGEST Pokemon event of the season in the Northwest:

Pokemon TCG and VG Regional Championships
January 19 and 20, 2013
Columbia Hall
Oregon State Fair and Exposition Center
2330 17th Street NE
Salem, OR 97301

Hotel Information:
SHILO INN and SUITES - Salem
3304 Market Street NE
Salem, OR

Group Name - Pokemon Regional Tournament
On-line booking discount code - POKE

You can call the hotel directly (503-581-4001) or the toll free reservation line (800-222-2244). Tell them you want the Pokemon Regional Tournament group rate. They are offering a double queen or single king room at $70 per night plus tax. That's about $30 less than the posted rate and cheaper than you could get from one of the discount sites like hotels.com.

If you want to book on-line that will work as well. Just go to the Shilo website, use the discount code POKE and the group rate should come up.

The Trading card game tournament portion is on the 19th
The Video Game tournament portion is on the 20th
Registration starts at 8:00 am and ends at 9:30 am for each tournament on their respective day.
There will be a Pokemon cosplay contest on the 20th (no cosplays over PG-13, though)

(Psst... it's FREE!)

I am definitely going.  Ever since this was announced in July, I've been planning/building my team nonstop.  Who's coming as well? And what Pokemon are you bringing with you?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:27:44 am by Pixie »
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)