Author Topic: Cosplay Group  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Hitsugaya22

• Oni
Cosplay Group
« on: December 08, 2012, 10:56:16 am »
I'm looking for a cosplay group in the Portland area. .u. Nobody I know except for one friend likes to cosplay, but her parents are very strict about it, so she never can... So right now, I'm pretty much the only cosplayer in about 600 kids.

I cosplay characters from mostly Naruto and Hetalia mostly. I am working on getting a full Uzumaki Naruto cosplay, and the only Hetalia cosplay I can do right now is my OC, Antarctica. I also have a wig for Sasuke Uchiha that I need to style, and a Toshiro Hitsugaya (from Bleach) cosplay, but I look nothing like Sasuke or act like him, so it is hard for me to cosplay as him. I never use my Toshiro cosplay, but I do have a wig that remotely resembles his new hairstyle, though I use it mostly for my Hetalia OC. Christmas is coming up and I know my parents will try to pull my Naruto cosplay together. I sent them a list of everything I might need. ^^"

I really wish that I had a boyfriend who would cosplay as Sasuke so we could make yaoi videos or pictures... heh. ^////^"

If you're interested, note me!

Also: I'm sorry I only do those really popular animes right now... I'm trying to start watching different animes/reading other mangas, but I've been really busy with school lately and I haven't got enough time... ;n; I'm sorry.
I need a cosplay friend in the portland area who does Naruto cosplays! Not me if you're interested!

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Cosplay Group
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:14:39 pm »
that's gunna be hard finding a guy to actually kiss someone in a naruto cosplay-- in other words, finding a single straight guy that is tolerant on yaoi (that also participates in it even if the other person is a girl). thus i wish you good luck on that~

also, there are a big naruto cosplayer out there so i'm sure you can find some~
good luck on that as well~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 10:25:14 pm »
1. you dont have to BE the character to COSPLAY the character. its called cosplay because its suppose to be fun.

2. you sound so young. :I because that really shouldn't be the reason you like to cosplay. you shouldn't cosplay to act out your favorite yaoi couples. most people who cosplay couples AREN'T a couple BECAUSE of cosplay. most are a couple because they enjoy each other, and share interests. like i would have no problem if my girlfriend never cosplayed at all cause thats not what we're built off of. actually we've never cosplayed any kind of character pairing. soon we'll be doing kaito and meiko but that'll be the first one. for the most part we cosplay who we like to cosplay

3. there's not alot of male anime cosplayers in general (compared to female cosplayers)

4. about once a month i set up hetalia meets. because it's been the begining of school and i've been really busy i've just been frequenting the portlandstuck meets. and until late january, maby not even til febuary will we be having another meet because i tend to get VERY tierd from school.  if you want to contact me i'll be able to tell you more about my hetalia meets. i will have photoshoot days if requested as well. we're very open to oc's and minors etc. (if you are a minor we ask we're aware of where you are the full time at a meet because you're under our responsibility and we can't let a minor get hurt or kidnapped because that would be TERRIBLE.)

we're going to try really hard for a photoshoot in the snow butttttttt idk if we'll be able to get ourselves to somewhere thats snowwy.
 (i would reccomend getting into homestuck if you want to try to meet alot of cosplay friends (http://portlandstuck.tumblr.com/ you can read abour portlandstuck here.)

i'm kind of not into naruto anymore but i still have my tobi costume. though i dont know if i'll ever put him on again.

Offline Hitsugaya22

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 09:20:46 am »
Thanks for the feedback guys. .w.

Yeah, I know I am young, and I don't need an actual guy right away. That's just something that I think would be fun. ^w^

I know I don't have to act as the character, but I love acting and I think it's fun to do that kind of stuff. I know for a fact though that I can't act as some characters because they just aren't like me in the least.

I'm still just looking for people to cosplay with. I'll keep looking!
I need a cosplay friend in the portland area who does Naruto cosplays! Not me if you're interested!

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 01:34:17 pm »
good luck. narutos been becoming less popular recently. but im sure you'll find some friends you know :)

Offline Hitsugaya22

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 09:01:13 pm »
I know... and the manga is coming to an end... But thanks anyway!  ;D

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 08:57:44 am »

Yeah, I know I am young, and I don't need an actual guy right away. That's just something that I think would be fun. ^w^

I know I don't have to act as the character, but I love acting and I think it's fun to do that kind of stuff. I know for a fact though that I can't act as some characters because they just aren't like me in the least.

acting the character opposite to you is actually one of the funnest~~ i suggest you try it XD

like-- trying to be calm and silend and cool but your true personality is spazzing and loud and stuff~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 11:37:55 pm »

acting the character opposite to you is actually one of the funnest~~ i suggest you try it XD

like-- trying to be calm and silend and cool but your true personality is spazzing and loud and stuff~~

i totally agree. one of my favorite parts of acting is being someone completely different

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 04:33:28 am »

i totally agree. one of my favorite parts of acting is being someone completely different

I also agree.

Offline Hitsugaya22

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 11:28:31 am »
Alright guys, I'll try! ^^

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 06:24:33 pm »
Hey I live in portland, there might be more cosplayer then you think because hello it's portland!!! Well anyway I cosplay and I am 16, I'm going to be Sakura (please don't kill me).
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!