Author Topic: Kuroshitsuji-Shinigami Training 2013  (Read 3288 times)

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
Kuroshitsuji-Shinigami Training 2013
« on: December 08, 2012, 09:43:14 am »
[size=18]The Panel[/size]
  • Lead Host: William T. Spears -zetetic
    1. Grell Sutcliffe-ten-ten
    2. Ronald-taken
    3. Undertaker-taken
    4.----
    5.---
    6. Sebastian-needed
[/li]
[/list]

APPLICATION Criteria:

Code: [Select]
Username:
Name: (real name or nickname if you would prefer)
Postion: (Other Panel Member, Undertaker's Assistant, Other (something I haven't mentioned but you'd like to do. Tell me here.)
Cosplay: ( I would prefer Black Butler cosplays if you are applying to help)
How to reach you: (email or phone or both. I personally prefer texting you can PM me this)
Other: I have another Undertaker who will be taking charge of the ASK PANEL. The Assistant would help monitor the question table.
----
ACTIVITIES:

RULES: This is actually going to be the dance as shown in the Kuroshitsuji Musical. At the moment we are still learning it but it is my desire that we will have it all learned. I plan for this dance to occur once everyone is seated and ready to begin. Of course, after this dance *it will be edited to make it shorter* I will go over the actual Panel rules.

ASK PANEL:
When you first enter the room there will be an Undertaker with an urn and some pieces of paper. You are encouraged to write down a question that you would like one of the panel members to answer. Please indicate which member you would like to answer the question. If we only receive a few then we might open it up for people to be called on to ask.

LAUGHING WILLIAM: This section of the panel will, as the name says, encourage jokes. Members of the audience will be called upon to get William to laugh. We are still planning the transition but I plan on having a stand and a white erase board to write down what the activity is so the audience can easily follow. Then again I might not. This is still in early construction.

---------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: This panel is being designed for the general audience. We were discussing things and we have decided that it would be best not to do 18+ for now. If this one runs smoothly we may reconsider. For now, please keep your suggestions for this panel  PG-13 appropriate.
-----

ATTENDING: When you sign up, you will get priority seating. If you and a friend are signing up and they do not have a K-con forum name, sign them up under the name they will have on their badge. That is how I know who is who.

Sebastian
Ciel
Grell
William
Ronald
Madame Red
Alois
Claude
Pluto
** theres a whole lot more. I merely listed a few names to get us started.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:43:45 am by zetetic »
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Kuroshitsuji-Shinigami Training 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:12:27 pm »
ooh a ball dance--

i wanna >w<
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 03:27:15 pm »
ooh a ball dance--

i wanna >w<

A ball dance?
Now that would be quite interesting though I'm not quite so sure I'm ready for that yet. o.O
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 06:31:18 pm »
ooh a ball dance--

i wanna >w<

A ball dance?
Now that would be quite interesting though I'm not quite so sure I'm ready for that yet. o.O

oh-- i must've misunderstood >w<
gomene~~
i'll try and go to this though~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 07:12:26 pm »
Hey There! I'm Ronald and I'm planning on Running the General Tea Party and Pajama Panels for Black Butler at Sakura-Con 2012 and Kumoricon 2013. My Boyfriend is a Will Cosplayer and we'd definitely be interested in Attending and supporting you guys. Have you guys run a panel before?

Here I'm TheVampireLeigh and he's Gaymendancing. :)

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 11:51:42 pm »
Hey There! I'm Ronald and I'm planning on Running the General Tea Party and Pajama Panels for Black Butler at Sakura-Con 2012 and Kumoricon 2013. My Boyfriend is a Will Cosplayer and we'd definitely be interested in Attending and supporting you guys. Have you guys run a panel before?

Here I'm TheVampireLeigh and he's Gaymendancing. :)

Hello!
I have actually never run a panel before. This will be my first time. Your guys' Pajama Panel sounds very intriguing. If you have any tips that you would like to share I will be more than interested in hearing them.

Offline Himura Kenshin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 02:20:22 pm »
It says you need a Sebastian? Is this still the case or have you gotten one?

Current Cosplay:
-Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

Possible Future Cosplay Plans:
-Castiel (Supernatural)
-Assassin Link

Offline Michaelis

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 11:03:13 pm »
Sorry to bother again. I am trying to see what information I can get. Alot of people are wanting to do panels this years as I am sure you can see. I'll see if I can get you an update on this. I know you were supposed to be contacted but it seems this hasn't happened?