Author Topic: Bye bye old friend  (Read 2423 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Bye bye old friend
« on: December 01, 2012, 08:27:04 pm »
Hard day today, after a lot of talk we had to take him in today.
He was blind and deaf had bad ecema for the last 5 years but was happy and healthy, but around 2 months ago he began to lose weight, and eatting less.  we were really hoping he would bounce back or at least make it through the holidays but he wasn't eatting anything but a tiny bit of baby food and couldn't stand today
Got him when I was 16 and I am 30 now, he cheered me up and stood by me his whole life, if in my household someone yelled at me, pugsly would pee on their stuff, he even pooped in my older brothers boot once.

he will be missed

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:49:58 pm by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Bye bye old friend
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:29 pm »
AWWW That's sad.
I know how it feels to lose a loved pet.
I'm sure most have but mine was when I was out of state....Didn't even get to say godbuy or be there for the burial..He was the best kitty ever
I'm sorry for your and your sons pet loss

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:05:14 am »
He may be gone, but you two had 14 years to enjoy each other and Max got a chance to enjoy being with him as well. That sounds like one of the lives a dog could have.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 06:55:17 pm »
I'm so sorry fopr your loss Jaz. Yeah losing a pet is one of the hardest things anyone has to go through. When I lost my diog Truffles, and later on my oldest cat Marlin both hit me pretty hard. I'm here for you lass. Take comfort in your friends and your family.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 10:19:56 am »
Thanks guys.

I know its going to take some time, he was a great dog, and its the little things like that keep getting me, like when cutting up a roast at dinner I still start to cut him scraps and such.
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids