Author Topic: Question about AA and DT 2013  (Read 2344 times)

Offline resanime

• Oni
Question about AA and DT 2013
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:20:37 pm »
I am new to Anime Cons, and have read about them a lot.  I  am not new to anime, just never bother going to anime cons cause of budget reasons.  I was wondering what is the cost for Artist Alley 2013 and Dealer Table 2013.  I know getting into the AA is very hard from what I have read and option for table sharing is ideal as well.  Is there going to be a Small Press table or will there be one?  I publish my own manga and will have the third volume up by the time Kumoricon 2013 rolls around.   

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Question about AA and DT 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 01:55:50 pm »
I was wondering the same thing on price..As well as a general idea of when to start lurking around for the sign ups..Like, what month or something do sign ups usually happen?

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 10:03:32 am »
OK, I thought that this was going to be about Alcoholics Anonymous and Delirium Tremens...

:-D

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 11:48:05 pm »
Hello!! I'm the Assistant Manager for AA, and thought I'd pop in to say a couple things (only about AA, as I cannot comment on the Dealer's Hall)!

First off, please check out our AA thread in the Fan Creations section of the forums if you haven't yet (we have not started a thread for 2013 yet, but the 2012 one is still useful to read through) here: https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16830.0 and here: https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16831.0

Second of all, my manager and I have just started thinking about next year's AA, and have not really finalised anything yet. But, for prices, they will most likely stay the same, or similar, to what last year's were. We do have an unofficial "Small Press" section of tables in AA for those artists. Table sharing is a great way for new sellers to get their foot in the door! And we love when we have a lot of shared space- more artists for everyone to see!

Lastly, as for sign-ups. They will not happen for a few more months. We don't have a set time yet as to when we will get things up and running for that. Just keep an eye on the (soon-to-be-up) thread for 2013 AA, where I'll be continually updating everyone on things!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:49:26 pm by hieis_girl1 »
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 10:31:07 am »
OK, I thought that this was going to be about Alcoholics Anonymous and Delirium Tremens...

:-D

I was thinking the same thing for AA, but for DT, I was thinking Defensive Tackle.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh