Convention Events and Programming > Get Involved

Joining staff: FAQ

<< < (2/8) > >>

Mighty Wanderer:
So I emailed the head of the department I want to work with as it said to on the "Get Involved" page about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I know I'm probably just being antsy and impatient but what's the usual wait time before you get a response?

pyromage1222:
When I contacted one of the department heads, I got a reply 4 days later,

RandomDraconic:
If we put in our staff applications, assuming we've been approved, when will we know?

JeffT:

--- Quote from: Mighty Wanderer on May 16, 2013, 04:29:11 pm ---So I emailed the head of the department I want to work with as it said to on the "Get Involved" page about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I know I'm probably just being antsy and impatient but what's the usual wait time before you get a response?

--- End quote ---

If you still haven't heard back, could you send me a PM with the details and I will try to follow up? Thanks!

TyrianMollusk:
For those of us that have never seen a Kumoricon badge before, how big is the custom staff badge image (not the file we upload -- the image that actually gets printed on the badge), and where does it go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version