Convention Events and Programming > Get Involved

Joining staff: FAQ

<< < (8/8)

LtCommanderRichie:
I'm very interested in joining the Yojimbo team and I've sent an email to operations on the subject detailing my previous convention staffing experience, but sending an email to a blanket account like that feels a lot like screaming into the void and I have yet to receive a reply. Is there anyone specific that I could contact about joining the team? At this time I don't think I'll be able to attend the July general meeting, since I'm going to be packing to move- and I have a feeling that the August general meeting will be too late to join and be of any assistance.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ldkstar:
Here is the list of open positions, though I am not sure if it is 100% accurate. I too had some trouble getting responses from departments. What I did was emailed secretary@kumoricon.org and told them what positions I was interested in and they passed on my resume and application to those departments. This will be my first year staffing at Kumoricon, but it does seem that the best way to get hired is just to make time for the meeting and find the manager/director you want to work for in person.

Edit: I suppose I should have actually posted the link. https://www.kumoricon.org/open-positions

Levi-Ackermen:
I've been added to staff already but I've emailed hotel at least three times already with no response. If I don't hear back soon wont even be able to attend

psychebreaker:
I'm in the manga library as a worker and would like to know when my shifts will be. I don't know how to contact my coordinator for the library.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience,I just need know who to  email. Is there a posted contact list that I'm just missing?
Thank you  :D
J

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version