Author Topic: Overdue Commission  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
Overdue Commission
« on: November 08, 2012, 01:12:04 am »
Hey everyone, I'm an artist that was in the Artist Alley this Kumoricon 2012.

I'm searching for two plucky commissioners from the last day; I received payments for a traditional watercolor commission each, plus their contact information (email). Unfortunately this semester was a lot rougher on me than I anticipated and they were pushed back from being completed and delivered. I've since emailed them at their respective emails with an apology, and an inquiry into whether they'd like a refund or the commissioned product itself... but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm not sure what to do.

If you guys are out there, please contact me! My email is citrusrind@gmail.com.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
Re: Overdue Commission
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:46:01 pm »
Have you tried Kumoricon's Facebook page? There's a pretty good chance they'll see this there than here; as it's more frequented by people.

And thank you for getting in touch with them! We've had a couple other issues with commissions, and it makes me happy to see this. :)
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 08:18:39 pm »
Have you tried Kumoricon's Facebook page? There's a pretty good chance they'll see this there than here; as it's more frequented by people.

And thank you for getting in touch with them! We've had a couple other issues with commissions, and it makes me happy to see this. :)

Ooh, thanks for the suggestion! I'll go ahead and post there too.

Hopefully we can find each other and get things figured out soon! :)

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 02:56:04 am »
I'm checking in to say that I am still trying to get in contact with my two commissioners from Kcon 2012 :(

If you're out there, please send me an email at citrusrind@gmail.com! There is a chance that I will not be in artist alley for Kcon 2013!

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 02:25:50 am »
Hey there! I'm still looking for two Homestuck commissioners from last year that I have not been able to get in contact with. I will be attending Kumoricon 2013 and would like to find them as soon as possible!

Please please please, if you see this post or know a friend who fits this criteria, email me at citrusrind@gmail.com.