Author Topic: Sakura-Con Room Sharing (Hilton-3 person 18+)  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Sora_Dadlus

• Oni
Sakura-Con Room Sharing (Hilton-3 person 18+)
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:08:22 pm »
Hi guys, i went to the Sakura con forum to post this but i could not find a place there to put it so i figured i would try here and see what pops up.

I have a room reserved for the Hilton hotel for 4 people
It's only about 2-3 blocks from the Convention Center so it's a quick walk and a really nice hotel,
The amount is going to be about 165 per person
It is going to be for the day before the con arivale and the day after con leaving.

If you need a ride up to con it can be arragned depending on where you are. I live in the Dalles Oregon and will be driving up to the con. If you are between those 2 places and can provide an address we may be able to grab you depending on space for costumes and such.

Now for a few rules/restritions

Over 18 only please, i have spent my last 4 cons going with 15-16 years olds and i do not want to handle the stress and drama that comes from that
While i'm ok with up to 2 females i would prefure males only in my room just because that what i'm comfterble with.
I am GAY and a bit of a flirt. So if you have problums with that don't reply to this message please, if you get to con and in the room and start makeing discrimating remarkes about gay people i will kick you out in a instant with no refund this rule is no negotionable
No smokeing and no big room partys, if everyone is over 21 then i don't mind some light drinking but nothing heavey and if there is an under 21 no drinking.

I am 24 years old non-smoker light drinker and an avid cross/cosplayer i hope to hear from you guys sooner then later because of the money issue. If you live close to the dalles then we can try to meet up sometime to hang out and get a feeling for each other.

Offline Sora_Dadlus

• Oni
Re: Sakura-Con Room Sharing (Hilton-3 person 18+)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:42:07 am »
Hey just giving this a bit of a bump, Its the first of december and not a lot of time left till sakura con comes about.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 08:18:45 pm »
You still looking

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:26:43 pm »
hi i'm 20 and would love this

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 12:17:25 am »
Name's Jason, I'm 25 and interested in the room and ride if the offer still stands. I live in Sherwood, but I could meet at Janzen Beach or Vancouver.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi