Author Topic: CosFluff 2013 Plus Size Cosplay Panel  (Read 6303 times)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
CosFluff 2013 Plus Size Cosplay Panel
« on: September 29, 2012, 10:13:06 am »
Hello! First off, a big thank you to all those who came to the panel this year, it was a big success! 
Next year is coming up on us fast, and we want our panel to be even bigger and better than before!
So, we need ideas for panel activities,  topics to talk about, and prizes that anyone is welcome to donate if they want. I will be donating another stuffed CutieCreations doll, and possibly some ramune and candy and such.
We also need a list of new (or returning) models. So please include your name (forum and real), email address, and phone number. If you already know who you'll be cosplaying as, please include that as well. If not, you can modify your post later on.
So! Let preparations for 2013 BEGIN!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: CosFluff 2013 Plus Size Cosplay Panel
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:51:04 pm »
Welcome, everyone, to the 2013 Cosfluff Group,

We are preparing for 2013! Here is the long list of what we have planned for next year:
Facebooks Groups:
Cosfluff: http://www.facebook.com/groups/122977381153744/
Kuroneko plus size cosplay: http://www.facebook.com/groups/297124250360386/

Kuroneko cosplay would like to bring Kumoricon 2013 its Second plus size cosplay panel ever! The Kuroneko cosplay group is a wonderful group for all Plus size cosplayers Also known as Cosfluff. Titus_love_doll The founder of Kuronekco and Kumoricon Cosfluff is putting alot of effort into the pannel just for you! Titus Plans on helping all those in many areas and hopes that soon he is able to have Cosfluff be more open to all sizes and to any Cosplayers.

Ideas for Topics to discuss at panel:
1) How to look slimmer for your cosplay, Easy Steps.
2) Crossplay Learn how to bind and were to go to bind, And men can learn how to give themselve the Chest they always dreamed of,
3) Showing off our plus size models in their cosplay and speak about them (Our models will be wearing "do" and "don't" cosplays; we will speak about each cosplayer and how they feel about the costume they are wearing.)
4) Help with portraying characters for you and your cosplay.
5) Do's and Don't if being bullied. (How to handle rude comments and hurt feelings.)
6) How to take a good cosplay photo.
7) Where to get and how to make good a plus size cosplay.
8) Dress to impress. (Plus size clothing and where to get them.)
9) Want to lose a little bit of pounds Find out how to do it right and healthy!
10) Were to go for help and venting (And where not to go.)
11) What to do if something goes wrong at con.
12) This is for the younger Gen of cosplayers and important to, What to do if you are bullied at school and how to handle those who do it and who are being.
13) Cosplay And parents!
14) Chibi Cosplayers, (This is for our member who plan to have kids or have little ones under the age of 12_
15) how to plan for a good con Plus size Style!
16) Wigs and you (Were to find a good wig and how to take care of it
17) Cosplay for plus size (learn patterns and much more)
18) How to Alter a cosplay

Some of these topics may seem mean or may not be of interest but this is for every plus size cosplayer to feel comfortable around the character they are going for. For the enjoyment of con. We want no rude comments or disrespect. Cosplay is for the enjoyment. We love to see everyone here; Plus size to small. This panel is for everyone to enjoy! If anyone is making fun of someone, they will be asked to leave the panel, they cannot return unless they stand up and give a apology for making fun of what we are talking about or those who were made fun of.

Rules of The pannel
[/size]
1) Always Respect those around you
2) All large props must be placed in the back of the room or on the side wall,
3) Fill up ever row of chair front to back no one should be sitting in someone lap or on the Floor
4) Raise your hand and wait to be called on
5) Please do not talk when others are talking no matter how much you want to say We are a Respectful group so please show it
6) Keep bad words to a down low even change them like F*** to Fire crackers or something so little kids dont pick up on the words if you are such a need to say them

-

'The Kuroneko cosplay' accepts all members. We will be doing a plus size photo shoot at the con and meets when con is over.

A message from Titus: Dear all plus size cosplayers, I would like to tell you that just because you are plus size doesn't mean you are fat, and doesn't mean you are ugly. Plus size can go from a size small all the way to a size XXXXL to haveing a big butt; you can be plus size because of your butt or your tummy, even your chest. No one is skinny; no one is fat. We are all built the way we are for a reason. But this panel is going to help everyone: gain more confidence in cosplaying, gain that inspiration in cosplay & life, and gain support from others. Just because you are plus size doesn't mean you can't cosplay. Don't read those hate messages on the internet; don't let people put you down when you hear "That person is too fat to cosplay that character!" Don't let those words of hate stop you from being who you are and enjoying what you love! LETS SHOW OFF THOSE PLUS SIZE COSPLAYS and show how great we can be!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:50:58 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:57:53 am »
Name: McKinzy
Fourm name: Nando-KiT
Cosplay: Undecided
Phone number: you already have it
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 10:40:27 pm »

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 12:24:27 am »
Name: Lydia
Fourm name: Prussia
Cosplay: 70% chance of russia :I 20% chance of kaito 10% -something else (i will decide when the time is closer)
Phone number: you haves it ;D

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 04:15:48 pm »
Hey guys I am wondering if you want to do a 18 plus pannel as well so we can get into more details about things. such as cross playing for men and women. and a few other things that are alittle to much for small children to hear or maybe a 15+

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:51 pm »
Hey guys I am wondering if you want to do a 18 plus pannel as well so we can get into more details about things. such as cross playing for men and women. and a few other things that are alittle to much for small children to hear or maybe a 15+
-isn't 18+- would you still do the regular panel as well and then the 18+ at another time? :c

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 06:21:07 pm »
-isn't 18+- would you still do the regular panel as well and then the 18+ at another time? :c
there will be a regular pannel then and 18 + one later int he night

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 03:01:54 pm »
I like that idea. It would be better so that we can answer questions about hentai themed cosplays, because we wonderful plus size beauties normally do sexy cosplays that involve showing some skin.
We could also then tall about some of the harassment that we see that is too graphic for the little ones.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 05:07:25 pm »
Name: Alex
Fourm name: Wrath-chan19
Cosplay: It depends, may be Sailor Cosmic or it may be Remilia Scarlet from Touhou
Phone number: I believe you have it Titus
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 12:08:25 pm »
I like that idea. It would be better so that we can answer questions about hentai themed cosplays, because we wonderful plus size beauties normally do sexy cosplays that involve showing some skin.
We could also then tall about some of the harassment that we see that is too graphic for the little ones.
yes yes :3 so when we do this we can add the two. I cant wait I am also working on some things for a power point as well

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 11:57:05 am »
So i ve gotten some dontatiosn for Wig Examples :3 if anyone want to give Any donates from old cosplay to other iteams message me We are Also Going to be going threw things soon to get this pannel started adn running

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 03:30:12 pm »
Name: Renee
Fourm name: zetetic
Cosplay: pfft I dunno yet. I'll let you know when it gets close.
Phone number: its not needed

I have to say I like the idea of an 18+ panel to discuss such things as binding the female chest and such.
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 06:14:28 pm »
mmkay you can PM the Ideas .

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 01:15:25 pm »
Okay guys there been alot of updates I havent put up We will be doing A meet ups in the summer with photo shoots, :3 hope everyone is very excited if anyone here wants to send me pics for our slide show please send them to me threw pm

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:20 pm »
Hey everyone I just updated alot of stuff so please come check it out!

Offline denmark518

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 10:42:41 am »
I love it You should totally do it
The Nordics will rule you all

Offline denmark518

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 10:45:50 am »
Name: Sora
Fourm-Name: Denmark518
Cosplay: 95% Denmark, 5% Sweden

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 04:18:54 pm »
-has nothing to do with this-
denmark you're such a cutie

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 09:22:24 pm »
thank you guys :3

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 12:37:08 am »
Update we are planning a meet up and we are accepting new ideas from people, We also have a few nice events for the pannel so please get involed !

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 12:48:21 pm »
When?
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 01:23:44 am »
We are not sure yet but will be planning soon

Offline denmark518

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 09:06:30 pm »
-has nothing to do with this-
denmark you're such a cutie
.... well now

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2013, 09:19:01 pm »
Name: BretFourm-Name: Awesome AustriaCosplay: Austria, Soarin, IDKPhone number: 503-724-5652

Offline firemoon_sc

• Oni
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 02:53:41 pm »
Name: Carrie
Forum: Firemoon
Cosplay: The Pokémon Richu as a classic Lolita.
Interested in topic ideas #1, 8, 17,& 18

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 07:54:47 pm »
thank you everyone :3