Author Topic: Avatar Pro-Bending Tournament 2013 [APPROVED!]  (Read 49376 times)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Avatar Pro-Bending Tournament 2013 [APPROVED!]
« on: September 28, 2012, 04:45:30 pm »
PRO-BENDING FANS of the Pacific Northwest, rejoice!  Having gotten tentative Kumoricon staff approval for an event involving a dodgeball tournament, AND pending sufficient volunteer interest, I am officially considering trying to run an actual PRO-BENDING TOURNAMENT!

The Tournament would take the form of two panels, a Qualifying Panel and a Tournament Panel.  Rules are below, and still way, way open for suggestions and changes, so read through and tell me what you think!

-----

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Pro-bending teams consist of three players each.  A 16 team elimination bracket would allow 48 players to participate, and would require 8+4+2+1 matches to decide on a champion team.

Signup for teams would be opened online before the con, but teams that failed to show up to the "qualifying" panel would be replaced on a first-come, first-serve basis by any prospective teams that /did/ show up.

We would also need several volunteers, to serve as referees (these people would have to be well-versed in the rules) and ringside attendants (returning "elements" to the arena and helping players enter, leave, and don/remove their headbands and wristbands). Audience members are totally welcome, of course. And a charismatic announcer (or two) would really make the "tournament" panel shine!

ATTIRE

Referees and ringside attendants will be issued white headbands. Referees will additionally receive a whistle and notebook for making calls and a red and yellow fan for announcing fouls.

Pro-bending teams may create and wear team uniforms if they choose, but this is not mandatory. Elaborate/fragile cosplay is not recommended and the panelists will accept no liability for costume damage sustained while playing.  Each player will be issued a headband and wristbands in the color of their 'element' (red, blue, or green).

Audience members can wear whatever the crap they want! If they'd like to wear their favorite team's colors, they're more than welcome. Cheering is encouraged, but mean-spirited jeering could get you booted from the panel room.

RULES OF THE GAME

The rules of pro-bending are all covered in a comprehensive entry on the Avatar Wiki, here: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Pro-bending  Bryke also created a great rules video which you can view here: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/legend-of-korra-pre-bending-rules-explained-clip.html  Our tournament would follow these rules as closely as possible, with a few obvious adjustments for our non-bending world.

EQUIPMENT

Instead of actual fire, water, and earth, we will be using color-coded dodgeballs as 'elements'.  Ringside attendants will retrieve any 'elements' that roll or are thrown out of the reach of the players. Retrieved 'elements' will be rolled back into the arena along the current boundary line between the two teams, from the side where they flew out.

The arena will be marked out on the floor in carpet-safe colored tape. The 'ropes' along the sides of the arena will (probably) be strung from chairs.

BENDING AND DEFENDING

Each player must pick their 'element' upon registration, and wear a headband and wristbands in the colors of that 'element'. Players may pick up, hold, and throw balls only if they are of an 'element' bendable by the player.  Each player enters the field carrying two balls of their 'element', and can pick up loose 'elements' of the correct type from the floor at any time. No player may "hoard" their 'element' by picking up more than two balls at the same time.

Catching an opponent's thrown 'element' without dropping it, IF it is the correct type, is a fair save and does not count as a hit. Players may also use an 'element' held in their hands as a shield to block other 'elements' from hitting them.  Picking up, holding, or throwing a ball of the wrong 'element' is a foul and will result in a one-zone penalty (thanks to Korra, there's canon precedent for this rule)!

SCORING HITS AND LOSING ZONES

Headshots are illegal (yes, even for waterbenders!) and can result in a one-zone penalty, but any other part of the body is a fair target.

Three direct hits on the same player will "push" that player back one zone. Accidentally stepping back over the line also loses the player a zone. Players can also lose a zone by committing a foul, such as excessive roughness or stepping across a zone line when the right conditions have not been met.

If both a player's feet are touching the floor outside the arena at any time, this will count as a ring-out. That player is out ("in the water"). Players who sustain three hits and lose a zone while in Zone Three are also "in the water". These players must sit out the rest of the round. They may return for the next round.

All rules not mentioned in this section will be identical to the canon rules of pro-bending.

REFEREE CALLS

To avoid confusion, all referee calls should be phrased the same way: "(Red/Blue) ----bender, (call)!"  Calls made for the whole team should be phrased as: "(Red/Blue) Team, (call)!" The Red and Blue teams in a match are decided by which half of the arena (red or blue) they start from.

Examples:

Blue waterbender, one hit!
Red firebender, three hits! Fall back to Zone Two!
Blue earthbender, out!
Red waterbender, foul! Excessive roughness!
Blue firebender, foul! You're over the zone line!
Red earthbender, foul! Wrong element!
Blue team, advance to Zone One!
Red team, advance to Zone Three!

The announcer(s) will, of course, use the teams' actual names as much as they like in their running commentary.

RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT

A pro-bending match takes about fifteen minutes (three 3-minute rounds, plus six minutes of leeway for setup/referee calls/etc.)

The first eight matches would fit into a 2.5 hour "qualifying" panel, consisting of two hours for the eight matches, plus an extra half hour to review the rules beforehand and cover any delays that might crop up.  This panel would be run as a quick-and-dirty elimination round, with no team intros or awards.

The last seven matches would fit into another 2.5 hour "tournament" panel, consisting of quick team intros for the audience, followed by four preliminary matches, a two semi-final matches, and a final championship match, and finally an awards ceremony.  This panel would be more audience-oriented and flamboyant, with teams encouraged to take a minute to mug for the crowd before starting their matches.

-----

Well?  Have I left anything out?  Anything you would add, or that you disagree with?  Suggestions, thoughts, comments?  Do any of you know where we could get a bunch of inexpensive dodgeballs?

And, most importantly, if these panels were approved, would you come to watch, or to referee...or even assemble a team and try for the CHAMPIONSHIP???

-----

POTENTIAL VOLUNTEER LIST
(This is NOT an official signup list, just a way to measure interest and help us get approved!)

Referees
Sorimatsu
mesaverde

Ringside Attendants
Blue Leader
Bunny_Jean's fiance

POTENTIAL PLAYERS
(This is NOT an official signup list, just a way to measure interest and help us get approved!)

AshleyMonMon
Shingami_lover
Cuddlefish
lilyrosa143
Suyorumi
baka-imouto
Tsukinya
Tsukinya's husband
bunny_jean
Hikari_Alice
RoriLei
nekovamp13
Raveen92
Pixie
luvan1me
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:18:24 pm by FilkAeris »

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
Re: Avatar Pro-Bending Tournament 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 07:20:12 pm »
I....

I....

I LOVE THIS PANEL
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline AshleyMonMon

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:20:22 am »
Can I play?!!!
Kumoricon 2015

Yuki Cross (Human and Vampire)

XD

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 10:36:21 pm »
I....

I....

I LOVE THIS PANEL

I'M SO GLAD ohmygosh will you help make it happen?!  I know I asked programming permission earlier this year (I didn't want to spend hours sorting out the rules if it was an utterly lost cause), but I was still worried staff wouldn't be pleased, it's a rather athletic panel although I guess technically it's no more "dangerous" than Cosplay Chess.  Would it be possible to get a big enough room?  Could they be "events" or would it need to be "panels", technically speaking?

Oh, also, I found lovely rulesheets online that could be lightly photoshopped to reflect the Real Life Rules, then linked from the signup post/or/page and handed out in hardcopy form to players at the qualifying panel: http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/bumi-kya-revealed-pro-bending/

Can I play?!!!

If the panels get accepted, please play!  Get a team together, mark out an arena in the backyard and practice, come up with a cool name, the whole shebang!  ♥

Offline Tsukinya

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 09:48:52 am »
This sounds like so much fun.... :D

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 11:49:37 am »
This sounds AMAZING.

Also, I dunno what kind of balls you were going to get, but the kind we used at my middle and high schools were foam coated in a rubber/plastic skin, and they don't hurt when you get hit, unlike traditional rubber balls (like in the Dodgeball movie). So that might help with getting this panel approved.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:14:58 pm by bunny_jean »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Sorimatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 10:23:40 pm »
This sounds epic, now to volunteer as ref or to play, this is the question.
Kumori-league Ref 2013-present.

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 01:50:18 am »
Oh my pie! Sounds so epic.... I wants to play.
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline Cuddlefish

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »
Yes!!! This panel is the coolest panel to enter the anime convention scene since...ever! If this is actually approved I would love to not only participate in the game, but help make it happen/set it up if necessary! :D 

I agree with bunny_jean, the Nerf soccer balls used to work the best: they have a decent weight to them so you can get power behind your throws and have them actually go the distance, but don't hurt(as much) as rubber balls.

...I must train to prepare. >>

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »
Eee!  I'm so glad people are interested!  If the response is this good at the sleepiest time of year for the Kumoricon forums, it should be phenomenal when the con is getting close!   ;D

Soft, squishy foam balls were used in all the epic dodgeball games of my schoolgirl days, and I would never imagine using anything more dangerous/painful in our epic tournament.  No fear of hard rubber here!  I've been looking around online, trying to find affordable balls in the right colors.  (The colors are the hardest part, actually, since we'll need red, green, and blue, but most balls seem to be sold in rainbow-colored selections, most of which we couldn't use.)  Has anyone else found any good sellers?

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 11:39:21 pm »
Ohmygod. I..this..ohmygod. Can I just say that I love you? I WILL be doing this... Maybe I can get my taicou to too!!! (I heard he was good at soccer, and different is this really?)
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 01:03:44 pm »
All riiight, I found a site that sells soft foam dodgeballs in specific colors for $11.95 each.  They're only 6.5 inches across, though.  Would that be too small?

http://www.wintergreen.ca/productinfo.aspx?pc=wsp87286gr&cc=pe8

Offline Sorimatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 03:40:15 pm »
A 6.5 diameter ball should be fine(it might be a little small for those with large hands but will not be too big for those with smaller hands that may want to play). Also if its not too early i would like to sign up/volunteer as a ref.

One thing to note is that the price jumps from 11ish for a 6.5 inch ball to 14-15ish for a 8 inch ball.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:42:13 pm by Sorimatsu »

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 05:06:28 pm »
It's probably too early for official signups (the panel isn't even approved yet!), but having solid numbers of interested refs/volunteers/players would definitely carry some weight when we do submit the panel forms!  So I've created a "potential volunteers" and "potential players" listing up at the end of the original post.  Just comment and let me know if you want to be on it!

It is NOT an official signup list, for the record, and it doesn't count as a "reserved" space for players or teams.  It's just a way of gauging interest - I'll post actual signups if/when the panel gets approved, okay?   ;)

(And yeah, I'd love to get the 8-inch foam balls, but that extra three or four dollars adds up fast when you're buying at least a dozen of the things.  They're already going to be the biggest panel expense, since the remaining equipment is just tape for the arena lines, headbands, and referee fans.  Maybe if somebody was willing to chip in and help pay for them...haha, maybe we should do a mini-Kickstarter or something once we've got panel approval...?  I dunno, though, I feel pretty weird about asking for money like that.  :-\ )

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:28 pm »
Ohmygod. I..this..ohmygod. Can I just say that I love you? I WILL be doing this... Maybe I can get my taicou to too!!! (I heard he was good at soccer, and different is this really?)
I'll do it, even though dodgeball and soccer are completely different.. But I am pretty good at both.
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline Tsukinya

• Chibi
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 09:45:49 am »
My husband and I are in!  Sign us up as players :)

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 03:53:30 pm »
Oh yeah! Is there anyone doing this that will be (or could) cosplay either Karin or Hinamori for me and taicou's team?
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:51 pm »
Oh, I'm forming a team, btw. :)
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 01:30:28 am »
I've updated the potential player list!  I do want to remind people that it is not a signup list, though.  This is really important, so we don't have misunderstandings and hurt feelings later if people who express interest now don't snag a spot on the signup list when it opens.  (I'm getting a little nervous that we'll have too much interest in playing...!)

Also, we don't have anyone listed as potential ringside attendants yet!  If you want to help run the tournament, but don't want to memorize all the rules or shoulder the stress of making referee calls, this is the position for you!   ;D

Offline AshleyMonMon

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 10:40:07 pm »
May I please be a potential player? :D ;D
Kumoricon 2015

XD

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 01:01:59 pm »
Absolutely!  Sorry I missed you earlier.  You're on the list.   ;D

Offline AshleyMonMon

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 03:12:30 pm »
YAY THANK YOU!!
Kumoricon 2015

XD

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 03:26:04 pm »
Would this be happening during KumoriCon?
I'm not entirely sure I'll be making it to the convention (again), but if I do, I wouldn't mind volunteering as an attendant.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:26:24 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 01:41:26 am »
Awesome!  Yes, we're looking to put it on as a panel or an event at the convention.   :)  Shall I add you to the list of interested people?

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 08:31:09 am »
My fiancee would potentially be a referee or ringside attendant if he doesn't go to PAX instead of Kcon.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 10:36:55 pm »
YAY! Taichou and I have a Karin and a team uniform design! And we know what elements too! ('course thats pretty obvious, considering...)
Taichou gets Water/Ice, since, you know, it's kind of his thing.
I have Earth since Haineko IS ash.. which counts.
And Karin-chan gets Fire to match her personality and complement Taichou (and we all know how opposites attract...)
THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO FUN!!!

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:45 am »
Excellent!   ;D  The list is updated.  (Again, it's not a commitment, just a way to measure general interest, so don't worry if you're not sure yet whether you can make it to the con.)

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 02:50:15 pm »
Awesome!  Yes, we're looking to put it on as a panel or an event at the convention.   :)  Shall I add you to the list of interested people?
Sure. Go ahead. :)

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Suyorumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2012, 03:39:36 pm »
Right~! Found the Forum~! Anyways~.... This is the Karin~!
2014 plans so far: Meg Masters, Sis Strider, Jade Harley

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2012, 10:17:49 pm »
Excellent!   ;D  I've updated the list to show your forum name.  Thanks for your interest!

Offline Sorimatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 01:38:53 am »
By the way, any progress on the "elements" (dodgeballs)?

and is sorigami me?   :D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:07:00 am by Sorimatsu »

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »
Whoops!  Lemme go fix that.   ;D  Dunno what I was thinking!

And yeah, I've found a site that would supply them individually by color for about $11 each, but no better deals yet.  If you've found one, please let me know!

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 06:14:07 pm »
I'd love to participate! And I'm sure every single one of my friends going will want to as well!

We won't have to cosplay LOK to participate, right? Cause I really really want to participate. I think that Viper, Blair and Fem Italy would make great probenders (maybe the last one significantly less so).
Kumoricon 2014 tentative lineup:
Day 1: Yumichika Ayasegawa (Bleach)
Day 2: Flamenco Jolteon (Pokemon)
Day 3: Fujisake Yuusuke/Bossun (Sket Dance)
Day 4: Superbi Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:11 pm »
I would also be willing to be a referee.

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 11:30:09 pm »
Oh, you could definitely cosplay whoever you wanted!  It would be awfully limiting to force people to wear only Korra outfits.   ;D  Shall I put you down for a ref or a player, for now?  Mind-changing when actual signups go up is a-okay.

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 08:47:37 am »
Hmmm how about a ref?

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 07:35:36 pm »
Done!  ;D  Glad to have you on board.

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 07:37:02 pm »
Hi! In case you still want more potential people to sign up, at least two, up to 5 of my friends are also interested.

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 09:03:07 pm »
Oh mai . . . Is it bad that I fangirled when I read this?

I would love to participate, but I'm not sure what I want to volunteer to do because none of my friends cosplay and/or watch LoK, so they have no idea what this would be if I asked them to form a team with me. So, if anyone is needing an extra member, I'll be willing to fill that spot(also willing to do a group from the same anime as anyone as long as I've seen it. I'll make room for it if it means participating in this.). But if not, the ringside attendant also sounds really fun. I'm not sure what I want to volunteer for! >3<

I think this is a marvelous idea. I hope this really gets accepted if it hasn't already~.

I'm still squealing like a little girl.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 10:43:51 am »
Mesaverde: Yup, I'm totally on board for adding anybody who's interested! ♥ The purpose of the list is to get an idea of the level of interest in an event like this, since it would require a lot of participants to make it work. Do they have board nicknames? If not, are there other online nicknames I could use to add them to the list, other than "Mesaverde's friend"?

Hikari-Alice: Aww! Thank you! I'm really glad that people are getting excited! And I bet there'll be a lot of individual people who want to form teams but don't have Korra-buddies of their own at home. Whatever I put you down for now, you can totally change your mind before the actual signups, so just let me know where you want your name for the time being, okay?

So! Question for everybody:

When it's time for signups, do you think it would be better to require people to sign up in teams of three, and ask individual people who want teams to post in the thread and get in touch over private messaging or email to form complete teams before they sign up? Or would it be better to allow people signing up to either specify a team or choose a "sort me" option, and just sort all the un-teamed applicants into random teams of three?

The first option would be less likely to result in teams of total strangers who might not get along, but the second would be less likely to result in individuals being unable to find a team at all and being left out (or forced to volunteer ringside when they'd rather be playing). Maybe we could do a combination of the two, where we'd recommend forming your own team (in person or online) before signing up, if possible, but still form teams out of individual applicants if there are any left over?

What do you all think?

Offline Notclose2perfect

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My teenage blog
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 01:11:46 pm »
 I would love to join, but I suck at anything sport like, So if this panel is approve then I'll watch!
Kumoricon 2013 Cosplay: Sakura Haruno- 80% done, I need the headband and shoes...

Harley Quinn- 100% Done!

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 01:34:02 pm »
I think it would be best to suggest people form group, and give teams first dibs at joining, and then if there are any spots left form groups of random individuals.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 03:38:12 pm »
Oooh~ I'm still not sure . . .

In response to the question, I would suggest combining the two, that way both teams and individuals can have a chance at applying before the slots are all filled. But getting to know the people on your team should also be pretty helpful because then you know their strengths and weaknesses and know when and where to aid your friends in the rounds, and help decide the element in the face-offs.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 09:52:15 pm »
Notclosetoperfect: you can ref with me!

And they don't have board nicknames.

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:43 pm »
Okay, so. I told my friend about this panel and she says that she'd totally form a team with me IF we sign up as players. Her sister may or may not be joining us. My friend's sister is iffy a lot. So we don't have an official third member yet. We're getting there though~

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 01:37:19 pm »
I want to play! Zoro seems like an earth bender type of character. If he had to be a bender. But really, I don't care which one I am, cuz my favorite bending is air and that's not in pro-bending (*sob*).
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 11:21:02 pm »
OwO

Good thing I'm the Avatar or I wouldn't be able to do this XD
Totally will be Aang for this! And I'll steal Shinigami_Lover as my Toph~
Now just need a Zuko or Katara >w>
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2013, 12:14:24 am »
Yeah and I am pretty much blind with out my glasses so it works... :D
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 10:03:37 am »
All right!   ;D  Hikari_Alice, RoriLei, nekovamp13, I've added you all as potential players.  (No bending multiple elements, Avatar Nekovamp!  The refs'll ding you for that.  ;) )

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »
XD
I'll be a good little boy~
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)