Author Topic: Sellers, buyers and traders recommended!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
Sellers, buyers and traders recommended!
« on: September 18, 2012, 04:47:56 pm »
This is a place to post your experiences and weather or not you recommend doing a transaction with other users her (and else where) or not! This IS NOT A PLACE TO RANT, please save that for the appropriate forum. Im you "do not recommend" another user please do you best to be "business like" in your description of why you few this way.

One Post per COMPLETED transaction. This means if you received the item, money, or never received your item. not for transactions currently in process.

Please keep to this format when making a post:

Type of transaction: Sold to / Bought from / traded with
User: (_enter user or company name_)
Recommend: yes / no/ unsure
Reason behind: (examples: this user took 4 weeks to pay for item which was past our agreed pay by time. this user sold be a great item, it was well taken care of and well worth the money i spent, would buy from again! or... User685 is awesome to trade with, we met up at kcon on day 0 and trade wig for wig, very willing to wait for me because of my car trouble!)

[This topic is for help in recommending "doing business" with certain people to others. It is not to post about how much you dislike another user (for example, none of this: User685 is a horrible person! dont ever buy/trade/sell to them! they are big fat meanies!)

Thank you and have a happy swap meet!
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)