Author Topic: Back to back Panels (question)  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
Back to back Panels (question)
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:51:59 pm »
Hello Con staff!!!  I have a question. 
I ran the Weapon Prop panel this year and we've decided to also talk about armor.  We felt that we were running out of time to get everything said we wanted to say and to answer questions.  So my question is: we would like to run 2 panels next year back to back in the same room with a 10 min interval in between.  One would be all about prop weapons and the other would be armor.  So on the panel forms next year is there a space to request back to back panels in the same room?

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
Re: Back to back Panels (question)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 10:16:34 pm »
It's something you can note on the form, or in the email that submits the form.  Running back to back panels is not a problem, as long as you don't mind the stretch with only a small break :)
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »
Awesome, thanks.  Don't worry about us....there were 5 panelist last year talking about various techniques.  so we are good on breaks.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 07:35:18 am »
It's something you can note on the form, or in the email that submits the form.  Running back to back panels is not a problem, as long as you don't mind the stretch with only a small break :)

We could try to get two panels with the standard half hour in between....that would be no problem as well.