Author Topic: Regarding my Kumoricon videos  (Read 2071 times)

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
Regarding my Kumoricon videos
« on: September 13, 2012, 01:13:52 pm »
I know there are people at Kumoricon this year who have been expecting me to post some videos from certain panels and I wanted to explain why they haven't been up yet.
For more than a week, my Internet access has been down and during that time, I've been having a world of trouble trying to figure out what was wrong.
It was three days before the con started when I noticed that I couldn't get on-line. I called my Internet provider about it and they told me that I needed a new modem. I went to get one and hooked it up and still couldn't get on. After that, they gave a tech support number to call along with a confirmation or serial number to give them. I did that and it still didn't work, so the provider told me that I probably just needed a new cable. I went to get one and brought the modem to have tested and they said it worked, but when I brought it home, I was still denied.
So after that, I had a technician come by to look at it and he couldn't find anything wrong either, so I took it to a repair shop and it was working there.
I'm posting this message from my mom's computer and later today, I'll be having another technician come by to my place to try to solve it. Hopefully, I'll have my Internet up and running by then and whenever I do, I'll post the videos I recorded.

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Re: Regarding my Kumoricon videos
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 01:17:22 pm »
I hate having internet issues, but I love videos from attendees! I watch them while I am working to help pass the time.

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
Re: Regarding my Kumoricon videos
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 02:16:47 am »
I finally have my Internet back. It turned out that the computer just needed to have some kind of card replaced.
I have some of of my con videos posted, including ones of Sonny Strait and the first Final Fantasy photoshoot and my next set will be from the Story Story Die and Anime Debate panels.
For those who weren't at Story Story Die, you'll definitely want to check those videos out. The panel was epic and you'll especially enjoy watching the Aku cosplyayer who was there.

You can view them here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/paladincecil

I should have all of them up by Tuesday at the latest.