Author Topic: Taking commissions for next year  (Read 4530 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
Taking commissions for next year
« on: September 11, 2012, 04:12:44 pm »
Hey folks is it time to start thinking of what you will be next year?  I'm taking weapon, armor, accessories commission for next years kumo and sak.  Unfortunately I had to turn a lot of folks away this summer cause they didn't give me enough notice plus I moved into a new place.  So the work benches are all set up and I'm already getting bored and want some new things to make.

you can PM me or post here.  thanks.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Taking commissions for next year
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 04:30:52 pm »
how much would it be to do  a keyblade i dont know the name but its the one sora gets and it looks like axels wepons

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 06:25:20 pm »
how much would it be to do  a keyblade i dont know the name but its the one sora gets and it looks like axels wepons

Yeah that is a beautiful keyblade...imagine that with chrome on the light grey areas that you can see your reflection in...O yeah!!

Offline SpaceCubaLikesConan

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 12:08:41 am »
Hey, so, how much would it cost for a sword? I need one for one of my cosplays. I'm not sure when I'd be able to actually commit to commissioning you, though. I just wanna know much much it would cost.

I need to get a job before I can do anything ;-;

Here's what the sword would need to look like:

2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Sailor Vulcan - Sailor Moon/Star Trek crack crossover
Wiccan - Young Avengers
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 08:04:58 pm »
How much would you want for Flandre's weapon, the Laevatein? :3

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:35:56 am »
I inquire you commissioned price of Reaver's (from the Fable Series) Dragonstomper .48 (it's a gun)
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 09:33:28 am »

got some questions first.   I think the Laevatein comes out of her back like wings right?  that would require a harness, some LEDs and some casting of the individual crystals.  I haven't played this game.  Also do you want that curvy staff as well?

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 09:49:30 am »
I inquire you commissioned price of Reaver's (from the Fable Series) Dragonstomper .48 (it's a gun)
That gun is awesome and I love the steampunk look of it.  I need to take a closer look and decide what materials to use.  looking at some pics I'm thinking gold inlay scroll work using rub-n-buff I have an awesome gold at home right now, individual cogs, the barrel looks like gold as well. Wood stalk thinking airbrush in the wood.  Sweet looking.  do you need a holster as well?  I could probably make that too.

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 08:01:45 pm »

got some questions first.   I think the Laevatein comes out of her back like wings right?  that would require a harness, some LEDs and some casting of the individual crystals.  I haven't played this game.  Also do you want that curvy staff as well?

The Laevatein is her curvy staff ^^
My dad and I are gonna make the wings.  But what would you recommend we use for the casting for the crystals?

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 08:18:59 pm »

got some questions first.   I think the Laevatein comes out of her back like wings right?  that would require a harness, some LEDs and some casting of the individual crystals.  I haven't played this game.  Also do you want that curvy staff as well?

The Laevatein is her curvy staff ^^
My dad and I are gonna make the wings.  But what would you recommend we use for the casting for the crystals?
I would go to Michael's they sell a good casting resin that you can add a pigment to.  Also check out www.smooth-on.com they have some really good mold making materials.  Use oomoo silicon rubber and a sulfer free clay to make your mold.

How long would you like the staff?  How bout $50 for the staff?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:29:21 pm by Drauska »

Offline iSmellMusic

• Cabbit
    • iSmellMusic's Blog
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 12:48:40 pm »
Hmm, I might not be able to do that, my dad keeps getting mad at me for spending money Dx
But thanks for the advice on the wings, I'll probably go to Michael's since I have a couple of gift cards for there :3

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 03:54:33 pm »
Hmm, I might not be able to do that, my dad keeps getting mad at me for spending money Dx
But thanks for the advice on the wings, I'll probably go to Michael's since I have a couple of gift cards for there :3
No problem, I'm taking orders up till April.  I have a big cosplay that I will spending most of my summer working on.  Good luck

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 04:15:32 pm »

OK I took a look at some pictures of the gun.  Awesome gun BTW.  There is a lot of detail in the gold scroll work, a gem on the butt of the stalk, some individual cogs on the side.  I'd say $100

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 06:30:25 pm »

OK I took a look at some pictures of the gun.  Awesome gun BTW.  There is a lot of detail in the gold scroll work, a gem on the butt of the stalk, some individual cogs on the side.  I'd say $100

I'll talk to you when I get more money.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 08:30:50 pm »
^^ sounds good.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 12:03:46 pm »
Here is some Zelda armor I am making for a friend.  I actually redid the Chest plate on this piece cause I thought the triangle was too small.  :)  cheers!