Author Topic: [Kumoricon 2012] Open Photobooth Photos?  (Read 3286 times)

Offline zephyrzkingdom

• Oni
[Kumoricon 2012] Open Photobooth Photos?
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:50:45 pm »
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know who took the open photobooth photos? Has anyone received their photos yet? I'd like to contact the person but I'm not sure who was taking the pictures in the open photobooth!!

If anyone can give me this information, you receive one internet. Thank you so much. :)
Cosplays:
Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji
Sephiroth from FFVII (RETIRED)
Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney (RETIRED)

Offline DarkStar

• Sailor Scout
Re: [Kumoricon 2012] Open Photobooth Photos?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 01:10:50 pm »
My wife had some pictures taken but hasn't been contacted yet to get the images. Here's the website for the photographer: http://www.seespottprint.com/
--Chris ^_^

Offline zephyrzkingdom

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:23:11 pm »
My wife had some pictures taken but hasn't been contacted yet to get the images. Here's the website for the photographer: http://www.seespottprint.com/

Thank you for the link. It also appears that they have not updated in at least a year. 8| I'll give them some time, but I'm kind of antsy to get my pictures...
Cosplays:

Offline Tsukinya

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:44:51 pm »
Spot is amazing, and he's been doing it every year for several now.  He'll get your pics up, but keep in mind he took hundreds of pictures over the course of the weekend (I know my shoots were each at least 10+ minutes).  That's a LOT to sift through!  If I recall correctly, last year he started sending them out about a month after con (some a few weeks later).  I'm sure the poor guy's got a day job too :)  We're really fortunate to have someone come and dedicate the time (the entire weekend, including some LATE nights!) to give us some great shots.  You'll get lots of pictures (excellent ones, at that), so it's well worth the wait, I assure you  :D  And at the price of FREE, I'd wait several months to get my pics if necessary ;)

Offline zephyrzkingdom

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 06:50:02 pm »
Spot is amazing, and he's been doing it every year for several now.  He'll get your pics up, but keep in mind he took hundreds of pictures over the course of the weekend (I know my shoots were each at least 10+ minutes).  That's a LOT to sift through!  If I recall correctly, last year he started sending them out about a month after con (some a few weeks later).  I'm sure the poor guy's got a day job too :)  We're really fortunate to have someone come and dedicate the time (the entire weekend, including some LATE nights!) to give us some great shots.  You'll get lots of pictures (excellent ones, at that), so it's well worth the wait, I assure you  :D  And at the price of FREE, I'd wait several months to get my pics if necessary ;)

Yeah, I figure a month or so is a good wait. I've never done this sort of thing before (especially at the price of FREE)  so I was merely concerned. Thank you again for the information. I can only wait in anticipation for my photos!!
Cosplays:

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 07:00:35 pm »
I cant wait for them to come in either. Last year it took a few weeks, and they were absolutely amazing... not to mention, the couple is so nice and the photographer is hilarious.
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 07:28:58 pm »
Give him time. As stated before it takes a while to sift through so many pictures. In addition to that he sometimes edits them when needed. At least this year he remembered to turn the lights off so he won't have to correct for the overhead lighting. ^_^

They are going to be as awesome as your costumes/makeup were at the time the picture was taken. Last year I was drenched in sweat and didn't use any makeup and it clearly showed, but that isn't Spot's fault. ^^'
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
He's still working on TONS of photos, however I've received the link for my photos via email. If you don't get them for a while, email him and inquire. Be CERTAIN to use the email address you gave him when he took the photos!  There's always the chance that somehow your email wasn't spelled correctly on that whiteboard and he can't contact you because you email bounces...

(note: it looks like he posts the pictures to 'private' galleries so that the  only way you can see someone else's photos is to provide the link he sent you. )

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 11:23:06 am »
I won't even be concerned until next month...
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline zephyrzkingdom

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 11:22:46 pm »
Again, thank you for the information!! I know he has a lot to sift through and it'll take him a while to get to my pictures, I'm only asking because he never told me a time when I'd get my pictures. I was merely curious.
Cosplays:

Offline Spott

• Cabbit
    • My primary web page
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 10:19:31 pm »
Greetings Kumoricon,

As part of my planning & preparation for 2013 events I'm checking on 2012 stuff. I just want to confirm guests here got their images. If you did not please contact me by e-mail at SpottPhoto@gmail.com

Thank You
Spott