Author Topic: THANK YOU FOR RETURNING MY PHONE  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
THANK YOU FOR RETURNING MY PHONE
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:34:33 pm »
I got two reports with different descriptions about who found and returned my phone, so here are both:

Guy with blue hair. A girl with glasses, spiky hair and a headband.

If you found a cellphone this weekend with an orange gel case, and turned it in, and you fit one or the other description:
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I was on the verge of tears when I found out my phone had been lost, and was so relieved to find out it had been returned. I tried to find you to thank you, but couldn't. So thank you very much. It's good to know that people will do the right thing.

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
Re: THANK YOU FOR RETURNING MY PHONE
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:36:57 am »
You're so welcome, hon. You left your phone right at the merch booth. The second description is right, except for the gender! I was cosplaying as Chrono from Chrono trigger. You probably couldn't find me because I was at press for the second part of that afternoon.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 03:19:50 pm »
You're so welcome, hon. You left your phone right at the merch booth. The second description is right, except for the gender! I was cosplaying as Chrono from Chrono trigger. You probably couldn't find me because I was at press for the second part of that afternoon.

Yay!  And Crono saves the day yet again!  (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 07:31:31 pm »
And this is what I love about Kumoricon!
Two years back my friend lost MY boots that she was borrowing but they showed up right away in the lost and found, and the same when she lost her badge!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 07:56:08 pm »
^ Yup. Kumoricon attendees are wonderful examples of wanting to do good for others. <3

If you're missing something that you think you might have left at the con, please check out the lost-and-found thread for details of how to find out if it was turned in... you might be surprised just how much gets turned in every year, because people don't want their fellow con-goers to lose something important to them.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:50 am »

I am so glad you saw this!! I was so determined to find you and give you a hug!!
Thank  you again so very much!

Offline Kdskc

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:07 pm »
I have an iPhone with a fairy case that my mom gave my sister and I to use and I lost it at KumoriCon.  My mom was just about ready to kill me, but I told her not to worry because the people there seemed to be very polite and trustworthy. Turns out I was right, because she went to the lost and found and there it was!  I have no idea who returned it, but thank you so much! :D
Cosplay ideas for KumoriCon 2014:
Historia Reiss/Christa Renz - Shingeki no Kyojin
Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin
Shion - No. 6

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 09:17:59 pm »
I turned in sooo many different things at Kumoricon. Namely: A phone, a camera, a water bottle, a shoe... the last day of con was VERY interesting for me.

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 12:45:52 pm »
I turned in sooo many different things at Kumoricon. Namely: A phone, a camera, a water bottle, a shoe... the last day of con was VERY interesting for me.
You are definitely a good person <3