Author Topic: "Did you see me?" 2012  (Read 182687 times)

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
Re: "Did you see me?" 2012
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2012, 09:12:52 pm »
I felt like I was the only Haruhi Suzumiya this year ;A;
<----------- Anywhoss, that's me if anyone got a picture of me ^^" I didn't get as much pictures so It'd be great to see the ones that anyone took!

As for the rest of you, you can check this video here to see if you're in it :D
BLEEEEEP
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2012, 12:56:38 am »
I'm gonna ask again ><

Anyone see me? I was Juliet Starling, sailor venus, and keira

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2012, 01:01:41 am »
I was Matsumoto Rangiku, the one from the panel.
I saw you!! Several times! Each day!! XD
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline mayxrena

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Deviantart
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2012, 11:09:05 am »
Were you cosplay at con and looking for photos? Post here what days you were what and people can send photos to you! (:

i was looking for you! :D
i didnt see you. but apparently i missed your mion cosplay. cuz i was rena! :D

Offline Borzoi_Feet

• Sailor Scout
    • Fanart on Deviant Art
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2012, 01:50:58 pm »

Love this attitude. I only see this in cons. Where else do others see strangers dress in the same outfit and not have a fit? XD Anyways, I think your feeling rings true, you were certainly the only Haruhi Suzumiya I saw! ;3; But a very grand one, so worth it. ;)
For all your stupid fandom comic needs: http://lilithnanhart.deviantart.com/

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2012, 02:35:36 pm »
Were you cosplay at con and looking for photos? Post here what days you were what and people can send photos to you! (:

i was looking for you! :D
i didnt see you. but apparently i missed your mion cosplay. cuz i was rena! :D

I was only Mion on day 0 and I was only there for maybe an hour. ):
I got a pic of your Rena though! Once I get them off my camera I'll send it to you. (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline kappa roll

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2012, 01:19:22 am »
My husband and daughter were Link and Navi all three days. I forgot my camera, so it would make my con if anyone has pics!

was this them? sorry it's not a good shot, but i was in a rush and they were too adorable to pass up!

| roxy lalonde (100%) | kh2 sora (0%) | akira agarkar yamada (25%) | judal (100%) | fem!trickster!god tier! john (100%) |

Offline FlyingTypO

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2012, 01:29:27 am »
I was Fem!Austria from hetalia, and Jasper from Homestuck on day 1.

Then Punk!England (with lace leggings on) from hetalia, and again Jasper from Homestuck on day 2 and 3.

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2012, 09:39:04 am »
I was Chrono from Chrono Trigger for days 1 and 3, but I don't have any pictures of myself to show my grandparents since I forgot my phone. Does anyone have any of me? I also was wearing glasses.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2012, 10:37:35 am »
Urm. I'm wondering if anyone got pictures of any of our group?

Me:
Denmark from Axis Powers Hetalia (I was the one in the longer trenchcoat, the more square hat -that kept falling off-, and had a dark grey plastic halberd)
Reborn from Katekyo Hitman Reborn (2nd day only, I was the one with the really big lizard on his hat and a red shirt. the only other reborn I saw had a yellow-orange shirt and stripe and an actual leon <3)
Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 days (on Day 1 I had a plushie Sora and my Final Form Sora with me, and Day 2 during the rave I was running around in a miniskirt and without the blindfold, popping in and out of several panels -Random Panel, Hetalia World Meet, Anime Murder Game-)
Don Dogoier from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (I know the only person who got my pic was my sister, but I did spend a few hours running around looking for Basco, so maybe ya saw me)
10th Doctor from Doctor Who (I had the 'really amazing hair' that made me look like a crazy mad scientist....and I was running around at least part of the time with Amy Pond)
Dave Strider from Homestuck (this was the only cosplay I wore on day 3, I had a black suit, white tie, and plushie turntables for at least the first part of the day. You might have seen me hosting our HetaStuck Panel, or helping out with the HetaStuck and Day3 Homestuck photoshoots)

My Sister:
Sweden from Axis Powers Hetalia (casual sweden on day 0, and sweden with a very long, dark blue coat on days 1 and 2, with a black sword on day 3 at the HetaStuck panel and photoshoot, and taking pictures at the Homestuck shoot)
Sora from Kindgom Hearts 2 (She was the shiny silver final form sora you could literally spot from across the park in that sunlight. She wore this during days 1 and 2)
Taito from Vocaloid (the taito with glasses because she's blind without them)
Noctis-ish looking person with the cool fedora (because she wasn't really cosplaying, she just stole my noctis wig and reborn fedora and made herself look 'cool')

Chibi:
Chibitalia from Axis Powers Hetalia (adorable short person in green poofy dress with large kittyfaced tomato)
Liechtenstein from Axis Powers Hetalia (pale red/pink stripey dress, blonde wig...cuteness)
Italy from Axis Powers Hetalia (with a mustache. and a tomato)
Amy Pond from Doctor Who (red shirt, long red hair, black skirt, rainbow converse)
ItalyTroll from HetaStuck (mascot for the HetaStuck Panel, grey skin, italian flag shirt symbol thing, green pants, bling horns)

If you spotted any of us and wanted to say hi, or took pictures and want to share, let us know! :D

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2012, 09:03:46 pm »

....Anyways, I think your feeling rings true, you were certainly the only Haruhi Suzumiya I saw! ;3; But a very grand one, so worth it. ;)

:DD Well thank you so muchh~ ^_^
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:04:54 pm by agpgirl »
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline mrpiddles

• Cabbit
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »
Did anyone see a Fluttershy (accompanied by a Derpy and Dr. Whooves)? c:

Also, Merida (Brave) the second day? <3

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2012, 11:20:30 am »
Day 1 I was Fiona Belli from Haunting Grounds and Day 2 I was Hannah Anafeloz from Black Butler
I wish I had seen you!

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2012, 04:08:41 pm »
I was Chrono from Chrono Trigger for days 1 and 3, but I don't have any pictures of myself to show my grandparents since I forgot my phone. Does anyone have any of me? I also was wearing glasses.

I have A Crono but this one isn't wearing glasses so it might now be you:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/86604375@N08/7928326076/in/set-72157631399320986

Offline Kdskc

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2012, 06:32:53 pm »
Then Punk!England (with lace leggings on) from hetalia, and again Jasper from Homestuck on day 2 and 3.

Was this you? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10rk84o&s=6

I was Miku all three days and I had a Len with me all three days.  Sometimes we had cat ears on and sometimes I had a Gilbird on my shoulder. Yes, you read that right.  Miku with a Gilbird. Haha
Cosplay ideas for KumoriCon 2014:
Historia Reiss/Christa Renz - Shingeki no Kyojin
Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin
Shion - No. 6

Offline FlyingTypO

• Cabbit
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2012, 08:46:34 am »

[/quote]

Pfff! yup that would be me, derpin and all~ XD And that France was amasing~

[/quote]Yes, you read that right.  Miku with a Gilbird. Haha
[/quote]
Oh my pasta! All my loves. TAKE them, all of them~  :D

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2012, 04:49:44 pm »
I was Matsumoto Rangiku, the one from the panel.
I saw you!! Several times! Each day!! XD

Really, Taichou? I had no idea!
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline XigbarofRainier

• Cabbit
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2012, 01:17:25 am »
Did anyone see a Seras in blue on day 2?
I was
Saturday: 2P N.Italy without a jacket
Sunday: Seras Victoria (Orignal series)
Monday: Canada

and if anyone has pictures of my friend, she was a Tardis all weekend...The one in a smaller box with a hat and light on top. :)
I support all Hetalia pairings! And I can't wait for K-con next year!! Fanfic contest time!!

Offline lanfanandsophie

• Oni
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2012, 03:15:52 pm »
I was Lan Fan from Fullmetal Alchemist manga/Brotherhood anime and my sister(who shares this account) was Sophie Hatter. Did you see either of us?

Offline Kdskc

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2012, 03:32:52 pm »

I agree, that France was amazing!  And your leggings were just plain awesome.  ;D
Cosplay ideas for KumoriCon 2014:
Historia Reiss/Christa Renz - Shingeki no Kyojin
Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin
Shion - No. 6

Offline ~LindsaySutcliff~

• Cabbit
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2012, 10:44:22 am »
I was a Grell, All three days, no I was not the one in the cosplay contest, look at my picture. If you were in the karoke room I was there a few times, I sang the orriginal pokemon opening, brothers, and guilty beauty love, and I was in the sunny straight pannel, I was the grell that married him XD. Also, if anyone saw, I was married to blackstar. I would love to see pictures you took of me!
Another year come and gone ~
See ya'll next year, 4 days!
Be sure to look for me:
Roy Mustang
Soul eater Evans
Winry Rockbell
Death the Kid

Offline MadMoai

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantart
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2012, 03:38:16 pm »
I was a Grell, All three days, no I was not the one in the cosplay contest, look at my picture. If you were in the karoke room I was there a few times, I sang the orriginal pokemon opening, brothers, and guilty beauty love, and I was in the sunny straight pannel, I was the grell that married him XD. Also, if anyone saw, I was married to blackstar. I would love to see pictures you took of me!

Whoa, you were an awesome Grell! I loved your performance of Guilty Beauty Love with the other Grell |D

Unless you were in the Black Butler photoshoot/s, the only picture I got of you was you dancing with your other Grell: http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii235/RockLeeAndToph/KumoriCon%202012/Day%202/blackbutler001.jpg
Hmm.. gonna have to find out when I can next go to Kumoricon. Might not be until 2019.

Offline bamfi1218

• Cabbit
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2012, 03:48:32 pm »
I was Spiky-eared Pichu for Day 1 and Day 2 <3
Symmetry is Key~
Ve~

Offline shigi

• Oni
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2012, 08:35:26 pm »
Umm, hello everyone!
My group and I [4 of us in total] are trying to see if anyone happened to see us walking around (o wo)>;; and if possible we would love to see any photos that people may have taken of us!

Day 0: Yukio Okumura from Ao no Exorcist, Hakumen from Blazblue, 辛夷 from 长安幻夜, and High Wizard from Ragnarok online.

Day 1: Hakumen, Kokonoe, Taokaka, and Trinity Glassfield, from Blazblue.

Day 2: Saber from Fate Stay Night, 辛夷 from 长安幻夜, and Cline and Sachi from Sword Art Online.

Here is a picture of us, all in order (/o wo)/ : http://i48.tinypic.com/10i9ht5.jpg

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2012, 11:00:20 pm »
So no one has pictures of me? What about the Bleach Panel? I've been looking for a video of it, but I can't seem to track one down..
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline ironavenger

• Sailor Scout
    • Assembled Impersonations
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2012, 07:08:09 pm »
Ik there were more than 2 pics taken at the con of dear ole Iron Man.

• Cabbit
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2012, 05:37:28 pm »

Whoa, you were an awesome Grell! I loved your performance of Guilty Beauty Love with the other Grell |D

Unless you were in the Black Butler photoshoot/s, the only picture I got of you was you dancing with your other Grell: http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii235/RockLeeAndToph/KumoriCon%202012/Day%202/blackbutler001.jpg

HA thank you! and thanks so much for the pic! if you see other pics around of me tell meh
Be sure to look for me:
Roy Mustang
Soul eater Evans
Winry Rockbell
Death the Kid

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2012, 07:36:10 pm »
finally found A picture of my "bathing suit mayrin" from black butler

but im still looking for my t-shirt catherine.
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Ginpatsu

• Cabbit
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2012, 03:44:55 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328301853933167&set=a.328301250599894.72737.100002600667730&type=3
Awesome, dude.  8)

Anyone got pics of me? My cosplays are in my signature. I was the Sebastian in the Cosplay Contest and walked around with the green suited demon/cat boy/demon cat boy Ciel. :)
Kumori '12:
-yukata TYL Hibari - KHReborn!
-Locke Cole - FFVI
-Jade Curtiss - ToA
-Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji

Offline ironavenger

• Sailor Scout
    • Assembled Impersonations
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2012, 07:44:12 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328301853933167&set=a.328301250599894.72737.100002600667730&type=3
Awesome, dude.  8)

Anyone got pics of me? My cosplays are in my signature. I was the Sebastian in the Cosplay Contest and walked around with the green suited demon/cat boy/demon cat boy Ciel. :)

Nice pic! Thanks!

Offline BloddyRosePettles

• Oni
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2012, 06:35:45 am »
Day 0,1, and 2 me and my friend were the Kumoricon Mascots of 2011 and 2012 (Me being 2012). We walked around all over together, and I know a lot of people got pictures of us. And on Day 1 at some point, we did an Alice in Wonderland group cosplay, Me as the Mad hatter, my two other friends as Alice (With black hair and missing an apron; her dog had ate it before we went for the weekend) and the Cheshire cat.

I really wish people would have come up and talked to us, a lot of the time when we'd pass people they'd whisper "Oh, there's the mascots", but never come over and say hey. We really wanted to make friends this year, but that shall happen next year I suppose.

Offline PaigeLoe

• Cabbit
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2012, 11:29:09 pm »
Day 0,1, and 2 me and my friend were the Kumoricon Mascots of 2011 and 2012 (Me being 2012). We walked around all over together, and I know a lot of people got pictures of us. And on Day 1 at some point, we did an Alice in Wonderland group cosplay, Me as the Mad hatter, my two other friends as Alice (With black hair and missing an apron; her dog had ate it before we went for the weekend) and the Cheshire cat.

I really wish people would have come up and talked to us, a lot of the time when we'd pass people they'd whisper "Oh, there's the mascots", but never come over and say hey. We really wanted to make friends this year, but that shall happen next year I suppose.

My friends saw you guys around and loved your cosplay! It was my first year and I ended up being super shy most of the trip, so that's probably why we didn't stop to chat. I also found I was nervous to take pictures of people, which I now find silly. If you guys do more KCon mascots next year I will make sure to snap a pic and chat you up! ;D
Second Year-KCon13 Confirmed Cosplay: Crona Gorgon ,Kotoko AND Arrietty. Newcon12: Raven. Summer Cospaly: Ikki.

First Year-KCon12 : Haruhi Fujioka, Ryoga Hibiki

Offline PaigeLoe

• Cabbit
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2012, 12:15:16 am »
For my first Kumoricon EVER I was Haruhi from Host Club for day1&3 plus the ball, then Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 on day2.
I was sooo nervous my first day of con, and for some reason I was super shy. I started to relax when I was asked for my first hug at con! It was nice to be recognized here and there, and I almost felt better when people would ask me for a hug as opposed to a picture. As cheesy as it sounds, I loved making people happy just to see Haruhi c: Ryoga was a bit of a throw-back, and there were only a handful of people who recognized him and my friend who was Akane. The attention for that cosplay was more of a "I totally respect you man!" just because it's from an older (BUT THE BEST) anime/manga series. Anyway, I had a BLAST at Kumoricon, and will forever be attending c; Did anyone happen to see me around?

The most adorable Hitachiin Twins and me as Haruhi!

My friend as Akane and me as Ryoga, with Inuyahsa and Shippo! Yay for Rumiko Takahashi crossover! (btw, the little boy had the cutest reaction to seeing Ryoga)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:22:12 am by PaigeLoe »
Second Year-KCon13 Confirmed Cosplay: Crona Gorgon ,Kotoko AND Arrietty. Newcon12: Raven. Summer Cospaly: Ikki.

First Year-KCon12 : Haruhi Fujioka, Ryoga Hibiki

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2012, 01:34:55 pm »
I believe I saw Paige as Ryoga. I was super hapy to see a Ryoga, since he is my second favorite character out of the series.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »

I was Miku all three days and I had a Len with me all three days.  Sometimes we had cat ears on and sometimes I had a Gilbird on my shoulder. Yes, you read that right.  Miku with a Gilbird. Haha

That was meee! Thank you!

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post. I'm too tired to fix it. =_=
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:14:28 pm by musicalmaxwell »

Offline BloddyRosePettles

• Oni
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2012, 09:30:00 pm »

My friends saw you guys around and loved your cosplay! It was my first year and I ended up being super shy most of the trip, so that's probably why we didn't stop to chat. I also found I was nervous to take pictures of people, which I now find silly. If you guys do more KCon mascots next year I will make sure to snap a pic and chat you up! ;D

I'm definitely making the costumes for the brother and sister mascots for next year. I've convince a friend of mine to be the brother and I the sister, whilst my sister will be 2012's and my other friend, same one who was 2011, will be 2011 again because she made a perfect match for that character. Lol, I'm already excited for next year and it's not even close. I hope to see you there :)

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2012, 12:41:10 pm »

[/quote]Yes, you read that right.  Miku with a Gilbird. Haha
[/quote]
Oh my pasta! All my loves. TAKE them, all of them~  :D
[/quote]

If you're who I think you are in that photo, then it's good to see you again!

Offline Nekojimei

• Sailor Scout
    • DA
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2012, 12:48:16 pm »
BTW, everytime I've logged on I've forgotten to post this:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152062736325214.899936.758855213&type=3

Feel free to tag yourself!

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »
Not sure if I've already posted here but I was both Big Macintosh from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Armored Akimichi Chouji from Naruto Shippuden. Kinda switched off from time to time (That armor was hot).

Sure someone saw me, just wantin to say hi to them and see if we can be friends. i'll try to post up pics in time... even though I'm lazy >.>
Cosplay Progress:
Akimichi Chouji: 90%
Big Macintosh: 20%

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2013, 09:59:48 pm »
I was Agni with a Soma (from Kuroshitsuji). :)
Then Denmark and Sweden.
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

• Cabbit
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2013, 07:33:13 pm »

oh jeez
I just re-visited this
I was in the photoshoots
ahahaha
Be sure to look for me:
Roy Mustang
Soul eater Evans
Winry Rockbell
Death the Kid

Offline fadadio

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2013, 09:11:52 pm »
I was the Beetlejuice for day 1 and 2

Any pics would be much appreciated :)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:12:46 pm by fadadio »

Offline darkhawk5

• Cabbit
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2013, 06:51:27 pm »
Did anyone see Superboy? 90's costume with short spiked black hair? I was at the Marvel/DC photoshoot (at the very end) I would love if anyone could link me to a photo or two