Author Topic: The Official Kumoricon 2012 Photo Thread  (Read 192256 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Official Kumoricon 2012 Photo Thread
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2012, 09:26:43 pm »
*Note to those posting on Facebook*
Due to privacy settings, those without Facebook accounts will not be able to see your pictures (even when the album is set to Public). To override this, go to the bottom of your photo album, where it says 'Want to share your album? You can give friends or relatives this link', and post the URL shown underneath it instead of the one in your address bar. Thank you!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2012, 09:28:28 pm »
Does anyone have the photo of all the water benders from avater the last airbenger and lengend of korra were in the fountain in the park bending the water?

I've seen them on FB, since one of my friends was one of those people, but I don't think the album is public because I can only see the photos that she is tagged in. I can ask if the album owner is willing to make it public and give you a link?

Edit: Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4177300947609.53476608.1136934427&type=3

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:33:27 pm by bunny_jean »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Madnix

• Cabbit
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2012, 09:33:18 pm »
Does ANYONE have a Birdo and Yoshi photo? i would do anything!!!!!!! ;_;

Check out invader1337's gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/108860302683832750777/albums/5784495130411910625 you'll find what you are looking for! ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THANK YOU OMFG HOW DID SOMEONE GET A PHOTO OF THAT, it was like two seconds of a hug and then i was like look at my bioshock tattoo. i have tears of joyyy thank you!!!!!

Offline Madnix

• Cabbit
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2012, 09:35:36 pm »
I got all of my pics riiiiiight here
http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/lisztomini/Kumoricon%202012/

OH, I DO! Me and my best friend loved your cosplays especially since her nickname is Birdo XD

thank you!!!! i sewed them the night before the con! haha nickname Birdo? that is awesome!

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2012, 09:46:33 pm »

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2012, 09:55:12 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151387309746258.568797.507581257&type=1&l=d0d7c3c734

As always, feel free to tag yourselves. :D

It won't let me tag the photos but I'm the Gaz with the Amu and then the Pinkie Pie with the Spike XD

Offline Kuri

• Cabbit
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2012, 09:59:05 pm »
Does anyone have pictures of the Link with the baby dressed as Navi? PLease/Thanks! SO CUTE!!!!
I cannot stand as a an ordinary sinner, but neither can I stand a whited saint. ~Thomas Hardy

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2012, 10:05:08 pm »
They all work for me, but then again, I do have a FB. Make sure you are using the 'share with everyone' link at the bottom of each album's page!

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2012, 10:08:18 pm »
They all work for me, but then again, I do have a FB. Make sure you are using the 'share with everyone' link at the bottom of each album's page!

Yeah, I have a FB too, but I had to start logging out to check the links to make sure they work for non-users. I don't know why it's being such a privacy stickler lately. Never seemed to be this tricky before.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2012, 10:19:54 pm »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 10:21:47 pm »
There's a privacy thing at the top of my album actually.. If it's not a little Earth icon then you have to hover over it and click it to change it to one. Any other icon doesn't seem to work.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:05 pm »
There's a privacy thing at the top of my album actually.. If it's not a little Earth icon then you have to hover over it and click it to change it to one. Any other icon doesn't seem to work.

But that's still for people that have Facebook. If they don't they still can't see some albums because of privacy settings on your whole profile, but there's a link at the bottom of every album that lets you share the album with people without Facebook. :)
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline seshetaxhikaru

• Sailor Scout
    • my random blog- Life Affairs
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2012, 10:42:32 pm »
I only took a few snapshots, but here they are. I don't have time to edit anything though, sorry.

Also if you have pictures of a little Ranpunzel or a Clawdeen Wolf, my girls would be very excited to see them. :)
Or if you posed with my girls, know that it totally made their summer! So Thank You!! ^-^

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4512242284877.186230.1255246071&type=1&l=abfdca6bd4

If the link doesn't work, let me know. It's the "share" link. Feel free to tag :)
I'd rather be a first rate me, than a second rate someone else.

Offline Woodrat

• Cabbit
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2012, 01:09:55 am »
Well I didn't take many photos that weren't some sort of scenic shot since I couldn't muster the courage to ask many folk for photos (first time going to Kumoricon or any con for that matter). So the collection I got was small of of bad quality overall, but it'd be availible here.

Deviantart Link

Feel free to note if you find yourself, and I'll adjust the descriptions accordingly.

I took about 20 more photos (a few in the Parking Garage and more in Esther Park) but they either came out blurry, folks were too distant in them, or were repeats, so I didn't post them on Deviantart and posted them on my Facebook account instead. I can provide  a link to them if anyone is interested in trying to dig through them to find themselves or want to tag themselves in a facebook picture that I had on Deviantart, the album is open to the public.

Facebook Link. Please note, 55 of these photos are the same as in the Deviantart.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:40:49 am by Woodrat »

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2012, 02:12:56 am »
Did anyone post a picture of the Shen?

Offline iheartexploding

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art account :)
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2012, 02:45:42 am »
Well I didn't take many photos that weren't some sort of scenic shot since I couldn't muster the courage to ask many folk for photos (first time going to Kumoricon or any con for that matter). So the collection I got was small of of bad quality overall, but it'd be availible here.

Deviantart Link

Feel free to note if you find yourself, and I'll adjust the descriptions accordingly.

I took about 20 more photos (a few in the Parking Garage and more in Esther Park) but they either came out blurry, folks were too distant in them, or were repeats, so I didn't post them on Deviantart and posted them on my Facebook account instead. I can provide  a link to them if anyone is interested in trying to dig through them to find themselves or want to tag themselves in a facebook picture that I had on Deviantart, the album is open to the public.

Facebook Link. Please note, 55 of these photos are the same as in the Deviantart.

^you should never feel too shy to ask,most people are happy to let you take pics and even hug you,i mean occasionally there will be a mean jerky person,but it is not often,most of the people who go to kumori are super nice people though.

AND my pics should be up in the next few days,i have my cell pics and my bff and g/fs pics in an album here though. :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151022968812539.417798.627327538&type=3&l=64c2c8df6e should be the public link,but if it does not work let me know i will correct it.
Kumoricon 2012
Saturday-Princess serenity-Sailor Moon

Sunday-Lightning-FF13

Monday-Beast-Black Butler Manga.

Offline THE POPE

• Cabbit
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2012, 05:12:35 am »
If you signed a contract with Kyubey and received a card with my EVER-STARING EYES on one side........you can find your picture here:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjByYFAm

highlights for me included--
*Cabbage merchant w/ real cabbage
*The Monarch
*Party Pope's extra demands(tiny red font demanding personal harem)
*trying(albeit failing) to guilt Con Chair Beau into signing. >_> next time.....
*being a contestant in the dating game. Nothing weird about that, surely.

still waiting on that harem
I'LL ALLOW IT

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2012, 09:24:04 am »
If folks don't mind, I'd like to use some of these pics for making ficticious Magic The Gathering cards, which can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151209225109434.506569.671354433&type=3

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline Borzoi_Feet

• Sailor Scout
    • Fanart on Deviant Art
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2012, 09:55:40 am »
Well I didn't take many photos that weren't some sort of scenic shot since I couldn't muster the courage to ask many folk for photos (first time going to Kumoricon or any con for that matter).

For cosplayers, being recognized, knowing we've made others smile is our reward.  :) Taking photos is just another complement. ;D
(I hope this means that this will be the first of many cons for you! I hope you had a great time!)
For all your stupid fandom comic needs: http://lilithnanhart.deviantart.com/

Offline enchiladas

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2012, 10:08:50 am »
None of your links are working. If you haven't already, see the first post. Facebook is jerking us around today.

I went and just made a flickr and re uploaded them there, if theres a better site then that for this type of thing im very open on a suggested site. thanks and heres new link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-enchiladas-/sets/72157631423055222/

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2012, 10:26:15 am »
If you signed a contract with Kyubey and received a card with my EVER-STARING EYES on one side........you can find your picture here:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjByYFAm

highlights for me included--
*Cabbage merchant w/ real cabbage
*The Monarch
*Party Pope's extra demands(tiny red font demanding personal harem)
*trying(albeit failing) to guilt Con Chair Beau into signing. >_> next time.....
*being a contestant in the dating game. Nothing weird about that, surely.

still waiting on that harem

Find me at Sakuracon and I'll see what I can do.
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2012, 10:37:46 am »

OH, I DO! Me and my best friend loved your cosplays especially since her nickname is Birdo XD

You got some pictures of me, if I wanted to post them on my coscom, how would you prefer I credit you? Anything in particular you want me to link to?
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

izamor

« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2012, 11:29:19 am »
I was Gino Weinberg from Code Geass in his Knight of the Round (white suit, green cloak) uniform for most the con, and Dominic Sorel from Eureka 7 (white suit) for most of day 2.

I had a friend dressed as Princess Euphemia from Code Geass in a ball gown, and another friend as a Spartan from 300. Pictures of any of us would be much appreciated.

Here is my Facebook album with about 200 photos. Feel free to tag anyone you know.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3515651014925.2134515.1381461093

Offline Woodrat

• Cabbit
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2012, 11:42:58 am »
^you should never feel too shy to ask,most people are happy to let you take pics and even hug you,i mean occasionally there will be a mean jerky person,but it is not often,most of the people who go to kumori are super nice people though.

Yeah, it probably didn't help that the first person I asked was a "mean jerky person" so I shunned away from it for the first day and a half not being sure if there was some sort of protcol or something I missed. But I think was getting much better about it by the end of the con. 

For cosplayers, being recognized, knowing we've made others smile is our reward.  Taking photos is just another complement. (I hope this means that this will be the first of many cons for you! I hope you had a great time!)

And yes, thanks! It was a great time and I'll definitely do it again, and hopefully both have a better camera and take many more photographs next time!

Offline Borzoi_Feet

• Sailor Scout
    • Fanart on Deviant Art
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2012, 02:07:19 pm »
Yeah, it probably didn't help that the first person I asked was a "mean jerky person" so I shunned away from it for the first day and a half not being sure if there was some sort of protcol or something I missed. But I think was getting much better about it by the end of the con. 

For cosplayers, being recognized, knowing we've made others smile is our reward.  Taking photos is just another complement. (I hope this means that this will be the first of many cons for you! I hope you had a great time!)

And yes, thanks! It was a great time and I'll definitely do it again, and hopefully both have a better camera and take many more photographs next time!

I'm glad to know that that one person did not ruin it for you!  ;D
For all your stupid fandom comic needs: http://lilithnanhart.deviantart.com/

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2012, 02:38:35 pm »

Yes, I've gotta emphasize what has already been said. To the majority of cosplayers, being photographed is the best compliment you could give. I know whenever anyone asked me for a picture, it says great things about my cosplay and I am always more than happy to oblige them. So, don't let the snoodies discourage you. If you see something you like, just ask to take their picture. The majority of us will gladly accommodate you. ^_^

Also, to everyone in here, how is the list in the first post working for you? If there are any dead links or other issues with functionality, let me know and I can work out the kinks. (Can you tell I thoroughly enjoy organization?...)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

izamor

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2012, 06:15:19 pm »
Please replace my link on the original post with this. People without Facebook should be able to view my album.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3515651014925.2134515.1381461093&type=1&l=fc691e7ef9

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 07:53:24 pm »
Toonafeesh's album doesn't work, even for those with facebook.

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2012, 09:21:56 pm »
As far as I know, my link works even for those w/o a Facebook account. I checked.

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline Madnix

• Cabbit
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 10:27:12 pm »

You got some pictures of me, if I wanted to post them on my coscom, how would you prefer I credit you? Anything in particular you want me to link to?

huh??

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 10:50:24 pm »

huh??

......ugh. I'm dumb. I was referring to Tanuki19's post.....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:51:00 pm by kayu1111 »
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline HalcyonFour

• Cabbit
    • Ulquihime Fanfic!
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2012, 11:08:10 pm »
s1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/generalidiocy/

First 6 pages are Kumoricon 2012. All the rest are 2011. I didn't take as many pictures this year, but it was over 100.

I was Sango.
"You may live bowing on your knees, but die standing on your feet."

-Tite Kubo

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2012, 11:12:36 pm »

huh??

......ugh. I'm dumb. I was referring to Tanuki19's post.....

Oh! you can just credit it to my tumblr. there should be a link to it on my profile here.

Offline Tomecko

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2012, 01:02:15 am »
Got all my photos edited and uploaded! This should be the public link:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4572780355294.186337.1165333601&type=1&l=9a9b8b6320

I know I got pictures of several people who have been asking. If you can tag, tag away! I don't know what's up with the tags.

|DeviantArt|Cosplay.com|
My Etsy shop:

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2012, 01:38:07 am »
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4572780355294.186337.1165333601&type=1&l=9a9b8b6320

I know I got pictures of several people who have been asking. If you can tag, tag away! I don't know what's up with the tags.

Yep, you have a pic of me.  Yay!  (But you just told me on the facebook group.  Heh)  Don't see a tag option though...

Offline SpeakerMagnet

• Oni
    • Chris Gasser
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2012, 01:45:31 am »
Okay, I've got my photos from the staff dump, and I'm importing them now. The total count was 2,874. Obviously not all of those will make it past quality control, but they should be coming soon. :D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:52:47 am by SpeakerMagnet »
Help me max out my DropBox space, make an account for free @ http://db.tt/pHwxV40Q
I need roughly six more referrals to be able to host all of K-con 2012 pics at full rez.

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2012, 01:46:35 am »
Okay, I've got my photos from the stuff dump, and I'm importing them now. The total count was 2,874. Obviously not all of those will make it past quality control, but they should be coming soon. :D
[/quote

That's about what I had before going through them too.  Heh.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2012, 09:41:34 am »

You got two pictures of me! One as Kuranosuke from Princess Jellyfish, and then one as Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle! :D Yeah, I dunno what's up with the tags, so I just saved the pics to my computer. :3
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2012, 10:13:45 am »
Has anyone received the URL for the photobooth photographer's site? I'm eager to see how the pictures of me in my "Chair-tan" outfit and the pictures of Guy in "Mr. Monopoly" all came out.  :D

Offline baka usagi

• Oni
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:32 am »
hey guys!  I was just wondering if anyone got a picture of me as either Meroko from Full Moon o Sagashite(tall top hat with rabbit ears, black strapless bra and short skirt with some white and a pink belt), or as Lavi Bookman from D. Gray Man (I was the one with the crap hammer- over 6 feet tall with a Arizona can for the hammer head, 3rd gen uniform.  I had rabbit ears for day 2.)  I changed between Meroko and Lavi all throughout Day 1, and was Lavi for all of Day 2.  Day 3 I was Misty from Pokemon.
If anyone has any photos that would be greatly appreciated!!!!
MAWsicle melting in Portlandia

Offline balmno

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2012, 01:50:04 pm »
Does anyone have pics of me and my daugther? We were Link and Navi.

I forgot my camera, so any pics anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

(My wife was Zelda, but she was at her booth most of the time, so she wasn't in a lot of pictures.)

Offline iheartexploding

• Chibi
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2012, 03:51:25 pm »
Ok so far
Album 1 misc cellphone and random friends pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151022968812539.417798.627327538&type=3&l=64c2c8df6e

Album 1 Adam L Photography: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151025873447539.418277.627327538&type=3&l=d543a5fcf5

Album of just what i took: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151026705182539.418421.627327538&type=3&l=8a234364b2

There are many more from Adam L Photography I am adding albums as he finishes converting from raw.should all be public and able to tag yourselves
Kumoricon 2012

Sunday-Lightning-FF13

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2012, 07:49:17 pm »
For those of you that don't have a FB and couldn't view my pictures, here is the truly public link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151214442140883.518122.501115882&type=1&l=c38c65a81c

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Spott

• Cabbit
    • My primary web page
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2012, 09:03:49 pm »
Runa, I have about the first dozen galleries posted so far. It is a slow go with a few tech issues & working around the rest of my life. Based on what I remember from looking at your images during the shoot, you & Mr Monopoly will be very happy. (As will almost all the PhotoBooth Guests)

Offline LovelyAngel

• Cabbit
    • Dark Shiny Object
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55:10 pm »
I've finally finished processing my photos from Saturday and Sunday. As always, my collection of images is fairly small. I have a certain (consistent... some might say boring...) style – and I'm selective.

The photos are at: http://lovelyangel.zenfolio.com/p180120260

Offline iheartexploding

• Chibi
Kumoricon 2012

Sunday-Lightning-FF13