Author Topic: day 0 fun at the mall!  (Read 2256 times)

Offline crazydude

• Oni
day 0 fun at the mall!
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:06:31 pm »
i know it's a little last notice, but i got a bit of an idea if anyone's up for listening!  so i'm arriving earlier than i anticipated[i was originally was planning on arriving morning of day 1 and made my hotel reservation accordingly].  as a result, i got a separate reservation for a hotel on friday that happens to be out by the mall.  upon doing some digging, i learned it happens to have an arcade in it!  so what i have in mind is some time after pre-reg pickup/check-in, those interested can have some fun playing some games and socializing or what-have-you!  i know it's probably no gameworks[i admit, i've been spoiled after going to sakura-con for so many years], but it's at least something and i wouldn't mind wasting away $10-$20 to support the local scene.  a dinner meet-up after the arcade is over could be arranged, but i know that could be iffy because of many of the other people that could be there may have a long drive back to downtown vancouver for most of those that have their reservations there.  anyway, let me know what you think!

Offline bamfi1218

• Cabbit
Re: day 0 fun at the mall!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:04:10 pm »
That sounds super fun! My friend and I can see about going, but we made rservations for the 1st as well, so don't have anywhere to sleep that night.. D:  :'( So we probably won't be able to make it to day 0, not to mention we don't have a ride (I have yet to get my damn license >.<)
Symmetry is Key~
Ve~