Author Topic: So what panels are you going to?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
So what panels are you going to?
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:18:02 pm »
There's a ton of fun stuff!

I plan on going to the three panels I am running (Gameshow, Whose Line, 18+ Whose Line), and the one I am guest of "honor" at (Roast).

I am going to try and get to Slightly Anime's stuff. It's the first time ever our stuff hasn't overlapped. I also might pop my head into the Improv Acting panel and mess with offer any guidance I have. I also am going to go to Ninja of The Night's stuff, and might go to the Otaku over 25 panel.

I also am being auctioneer at the Charity Auction, but that's not a panel.

Where you guys headed at con?

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
Re: So what panels are you going to?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 09:19:32 am »
I'll be Coordinating the LARP Pokemon Battle Tournament, so of course I'll be at that one, but other than that, no concrete plans for panels.  A lot of my time will be tied up in main events, as I am participating in the majority of them.  Reeeeeeeally wish I could make it to an assassin's check-in, though.
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 11:01:25 am »
As far as panels go, I'm actually not planning on going to a whole bunch x:

I plan on going to "Whose Line" and "Slightly Anime Dating Game" on Day 1. Night stuff, pretty much, since all morning and afternoon, I'm busy with a bunch of things.

Day 2, I'm going to play by ear with going to panels. I don't have any panels planned for that day yet.
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 04:13:15 pm »
Aside from the panels that I'm hosting/co-hosting/contributing to, I'm thinking about the Bressler roast, the bedtime fanfic, and the parenting-cosplay-thingy.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 05:36:23 pm »
I'm definitely going to the props panel, the plus size cosplay panel, and the forum meet up. I am really bummed there are no wig styling panels this year DX