Author Topic: Amazing experiance ever  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Amazing experiance ever
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:12 am »
So we all seen those cute little squerrles running around and making a lot of sound well for the past few days I have gotten the experance to take care of one of their young who had fallen from the nest and was almost eaten by the 4 dogs i have, the past few days i been feeding her ever 4 hours and takeing care of her shes dosent even have her eyes open and she knows my voice and scent and wiggles and yips for me. I will tell you all this is an amazing experance to ever have but It is not for me to take care of. So I did the right thing and called a squerrl rescue to take her in and take care of her. i get one more day with her and i must say this will be a day i charish we named her Risu, and she is an amazing quiet little girl who is healthy and thriveing

Why did i post this here. well Babys fall from their nest all the time., and I wanted to infore con goers that even if they are a baby a life is very speshial. If you have no animals watch the baby and give the moma time to get her little one. If you have animals that can easly get the baby and kill it pick the baby up with a cloth and wear gloves and hold onto the baby till the dogs, pets are inside and place the baby in a box with a shirt or something solft and palce the baby in the box and wait for the moma as well .. but there are times like mine that it was not and option to give the baby back. if that happens take the baby to the vet, they will look at them for free and give them some fluid and food. and show you how to take care of the baby. after that call this number they are a non kill Squirll rescue center and amazing people who take the time to tend to theses animals and bring them back into the wild :3 http://squirrelrefuge.org/ and her number (360) 713-1143 they are amazing once agian i say everything has were to take care of them. we as people cant always take care of a squirrel i would know by experance when i was small i had a pet squirrel named gerogre and he was my baby for a long time but risu being so little I cant keep up with my job and feedings and keeping warm 24/7 so this rescuse will do taht and take good care of them,

As I said this experance was amazing and i learned so much from it and i want everyone els to learn as well from this becuse it is just so differnt out of all the animals i ve ever known..

Risu-chan V