Author Topic: What would you like to see at Kumoricon this year? (Gaming wise)  (Read 24136 times)

Offline Nayruenthusiast

• Cabbit
Re: What would you like to see at Kumoricon this year? (Gaming wise)
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2013, 03:08:13 pm »
A Custom Robo Gamecube tournament would be fantastic.
4th place SSBB Kumo 2013
Top 8 Sm4sh Newcon 2014
3rd place Sm4sh Kumo-Lite 2015

Offline Saiyusa

• Cabbit
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:16 am »
Hi :D So I had sent in a panelist application May 3 for a League of Legends tournament. I read the replies here and understand there are some hurdles to overcome. I noticed one being computers. Most of the people I know who play League use their own laptops. Is there a way we can work with that somehow? Maybe put the word out so that we have more computers available for the tournament.
Another problem being timing. Games could still be kept a 5v5 in Howling Abyss or Dominion for shorter matches if necessary.

Also just curious what the usual waiting time is for the application to be processed.
Why yes. I did draw that myself. How could you tell? I'm sorry too.

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2013, 01:54:40 pm »
Personally, I would just love to have a Gundam Extreme VS Tourney at the Convention this year. Last year, I brought my copy of the game and it seemed like people were impressed with it. There is a group for it and I am willing to lend my copy of the game for tourney play. If not, I'll bring it regardless if there isn't a tourney set up for it.
PSN: MiyamotoKaizen
Steam: DarkUltima (Miyamoto Kaizen should be what you see)
Costume Progress:
Zengar Zombolt (SRWOG) - 100%

Offline Tuxedo Mask

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2013, 10:49:16 pm »
I would like to see Pokemon: Battle Revolution on the Wii, if not a straight-up Pokemon tournament for fourth and fifth generation games.
(Meaning Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White versions)

I am right there with you for the pokemon tournament. If nobody official takes this up, I would be happy to help organize something unofficial.

Heck, I might even give out some prizes. Nothing too special, but wtf is a tournament without prizes, am i right?
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: Mortimer

Pokemon Black 2: Hojo

Want to battle/hunt at kumoricon! For more specific info, contact me via dumb facebook. Should be an option.

Offline Tuxedo Mask

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2013, 10:50:32 pm »
I would like to see Pokemon: Battle Revolution on the Wii, if not a straight-up Pokemon tournament for fourth and fifth generation games.
(Meaning Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White versions)

I am right there with you for the pokemon tournament. If nobody official takes this up, I would be happy to help organize something unofficial.

Heck, I might even give out some prizes. Nothing too special, but wtf is a tournament without prizes, am i right?

Oh, that was from 2012... er...
*walks away*
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: Mortimer

Pokemon Black 2: Hojo

Want to battle/hunt at kumoricon! For more specific info, contact me via dumb facebook. Should be an option.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2013, 11:45:16 am »
Nintendo DS games like Nintendogs and Cooking Mama and games like that would be fun.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2013, 09:10:49 pm »
Project Diva (a Vocaloid game)
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline SHiNYxUmbreon

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2013, 04:44:36 am »
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F, P4: Arena and Blaze Blue: Continuum Shift just to name a few off the top of my head.

Offline bjblack

• Oni
    • Mu-Safe
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2013, 04:33:53 pm »
I'm pulling for Touhou Sky Arena. It's a 3D free-flight fighting game for 1-4 players (of course, set up for a convention it makes more sense to do 2-4 players).

I've been in two Sky Arena tournaments, and they're a lot of fun. I've heard it's not on the official tourney list, but if there's a couple stations, a couple hours and some people willing to duke it out, I can run an unofficial tournament. The winner(s) can try to take me on, for my stash of past prizes (if I win, I'll add some trinket to it- the more to wager at the next convention).

I'll be posting info about the game in a separate thread, be sure to check it out!

Offline Dinger

• Cabbit
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2013, 04:25:42 pm »
Im planning on bringing my classic battletech stuff for some possible time in the tabletop room