Author Topic: Pokemon Table Top RPG  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Lord_Umbreon

• Cabbit
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:03:32 pm »
Me and 2 other friends created a Pokemon Table top Role playing game, and I figured I would post on here to see if anyone was interested in playing at Kumoricon if so I can post the rules and character sheets on here. i know the timing is kinda bad with the con just around the corner.
just let me know.
Day by Day Hour by hour,
 the sands of time Shower down
in this hourglass of life.

Offline Pokemon purple

• Oni
Re: Pokemon Table Top RPG
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:55 pm »
I'm intrested but how do you play

Offline Lord_Umbreon

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:11:19 pm »
Okay basically before the Role Play starts each player chooses what class they want, There is  Master, Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Each has their own perks which help the player, as the players reach each route they 2 choices, they can look for items, pokemon, or a All day training session more details will be spoken of during the game, Now with battle the speed stat says who goes first Atk -DEf, Sp.ATK-SP.DEF when a player has a pokemon attack say Tackle a six sided die is rolled, if 6 its a crit and little extra damage is added but say your pokemon has Atk:10 and opposing pokemon has Def:7 basic roll 3 points damage also with evolving pokemon evolve atthe same lvl, but time based use stones trade evolve at lvl 40.

if you have skype we can talk about with more and if we get more people we could start a session.
Day by Day Hour by hour,
 the sands of time Shower down
in this hourglass of life.