Author Topic: Oregon City ride share for all three days, will pay for gas  (Read 2987 times)

Offline mageofthebooksolivia

• Cabbit
Oregon City ride share for all three days, will pay for gas
« on: August 13, 2012, 09:49:17 pm »
Here's to hoping someone lives around Oregon City that's up for a ride share.
I live off beavercreek and warner milne, right down from fred meyers, and closer still safeway.
So its a little ways from the con, the cab cost would be evil, and I'm in a rainbow loli outfit so I'll be a little weird on the bus at 7am, plus it's a 1 and a 1/2 to 2 hr bus ride.
I bet it costs what $10 a day? (I don't drive), with the traffic, and it being 3 times there, and 3 back. So I'll pay $30 for the 3 days, but I'm negotiable, I'm desperate. If more then one person is available, that's great to, every ride there or back will make this so much easier for me.
I promise it's not hard to get to me, I'm about 8/10 minutes off 205, maybe less if my gauge is wrong tonight, 10 tops though.
Please Oregon City metro area con goers, please, ride share, ride share.
Thanks.
~Olivia~

Offline Takeshi-San

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Re: Oregon City ride share for all three days, will pay for gas
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:18:09 am »
I can't garuntee all three days (since one day we'll be in a hotel. Possibly.), but I live off of Beaver Creek as well. I'll see what I can do.
K-Con '14 Plans
Sanji and Law - "One Piece" / Wolfwood - "Trigun" / Mako and Wan - "Legend of Korra"

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:53:20 pm »
Oh that'd be awesome!

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 02:44:50 am »
Thanks so much for replying, I actually found a room on priceline, with the name your price feature. Awesome deal.
I'll be the Rainbow Cloud Loli with a really poofy tutu walking about, and a black flip change from white for the dance, if you see me about say hey, I love all the con friendliness I promise to spread it back. ^_^
Thanks!
Sinceres,
Olivia

Offline SpaceCubaLikesConan

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 06:50:39 pm »
You live in Oregon City? :D That's awesome. I live near Grand View and Carus, if you know where that is xD
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Sailor Vulcan - Sailor Moon/Star Trek crack crossover
Wiccan - Young Avengers
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 05:21:12 am »
Thanks but I got a great deal on a hotel for the weekend in vancouver, and a friends taking me friday afternoon. Have a good ride to the con. I'll be the one in the rainbow tutu.