Author Topic: Selling Japanese artbook, character guide, English manga, plushies, and hats  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Kiwi Kamikaze

• Oni
    • My DA
Hi all! I've got a couple of books I'd like to get off of my hands and I figured con would be a good place for that.

UPDATE 08/23
Added prices and some hats and plushies. Now throwing in a free doodle with every purchase! You can see some of my more recent stuff here! -> http://tewi.us/tegaki/uentries.php?u=15291

The Art of Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright): A Two volume set of art books for the Gyakuten Saiban series. One book has official art for games 1~3; the other is just art for the fourth game (aka Apollo Justice). There is a bit of a dent on both of the books, but other than that, it's in great condition. I haven't looked through it too much. It's in Japanese. ON HOLD

Tsubasa CARACTere GuiDE: I bought this years ago when I was into Tsubasa. It's in Japanese. $7
All manga is $5

Ceres Celestial Legend Vol.03~05: Volume 4 is flipped, so it reads from left to right and it's a bit bigger than a regular sized volume.
Chrono Crusade Vol.01~04+06
D.N.Angel Vol.13
Full Metal Panic! Vol.01~04
Gintama Vol.01+02
Hana Kimi Vol.01
Kare First Love Vol.01+02
Kare Kano Vol.01
Ouran High School Host Club Vol.01
To Heart Vol.01
Reborn! Vol.01~04

Hats are made of fleece and are going $10 for the pear hat, and $12 for the bunny hat.

Plushies

Hello Kitty w/ Snowman $15
Cinnamoroll on skateboard (You can take him off the skateboard) $13
Chibi Kero $15
Winter Chupa Chups Chopper $25
A. Oryzae w/ hat from Moyashimon $20

Everything is generally in good condition. If you'd like to buy something we can negotiate the price. I'll be at con all 3 days so feel free to suggest a time/place we can meet though you can usually find me in Gaming. Thanks for checking this out!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:26:15 pm by Kiwi Kamikaze »

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Do you have the English translated of the Phoenix Wright artbook? Or know someone who does?

If I can't find an translated copy at the con, how much would it be(can you lower the price)?

Other than that, since I now know that you're a huge megaman fan(Don't worry, I'm one too!  ;D) I didn't know that you had a spot in that megaman tribute book that I never bought(some of the robot master entries were a BIT TOO REALISTIC for my tastes.) Have you read the Archie comics Mega Man version yet? (I've heard that some of the sonic the hedgehog artists/writers really did a lot of research before doing the series.)

Also, I may sell my Mega Man Zero Collection game if you're interested.

BTW, who are you gonna cosplay this year, and did you cosplay as Elpizo from Mega Man Zero II last year?

PM me if you have any questions!

Offline Kiwi Kamikaze

• Oni
    • My DA
Sorry, just the Japanese one and I don't know anyone who would have it. I'm trying to sell it for how much I bought it, which is $50, but I don't mind lowering the price due to the damage on it. The English copy is hard to find?

Awesome! That book is a real mixed bag, which is probably how I got in it, but it's really cool to see how versatile Megaman fans are! My friend lent me her collected volume that had issues 1~4, and then another friend got me issue 3 for my birthday. I'm not actively following it though. Have you read Hitoshi Ariga's Megaman Megamix and Gigamix series? I enjoyed those a lot!

I don't need any new games for a while so I'll have to pass.

I'm gonna be Bao from KoF again but probably for only a day, since I wore it all con last year.

Offline Kiwi Kamikaze

• Oni
    • My DA
08/23

Added some more stuff.

Offline butteredtoasttt

• Cabbit
anyway to lower the Winter Chupa Chups Chopper ?:)
in artist alley this year! woahhhhh!

Offline Kiwi Kamikaze

• Oni
    • My DA
anyway to lower the Winter Chupa Chups Chopper ?:)

Sure! How much were you thinking?