Author Topic: Need a couple girls, ladies, or women to share room  (Read 2315 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
Need a couple girls, ladies, or women to share room
« on: August 10, 2012, 01:19:46 pm »
Hi I have a Double room at the Econo Lodge that is 3 min walk to the Hilton.  I've had folks drop from our group last minute and I can't get a smaller room so I'm stuck spending my fun money on the room.  I have space for two people preferable girls late teens at least.  there will be a double bed all to yourselves.  It's $50 per person for the whole weekend.  Check in on Friday at 2 and check out on Monday at 11.  

Right now we have myself, my sister, and a friend of hers.  No drinking or smoking thanks.

ROOM IS FULL NOW

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:29:04 pm by Drauska »

Offline venicekind

• Cabbit
    • My Anime List
Re: Need a couple girls, ladies, or women to share room
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:54:44 pm »
I might be able to. I'd have to ask my mom. Is 17 an okay age?

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 03:39:39 am »
17 is fine.  Will have two others in the room about that age...I'm to old one in the bunch

Offline venicekind

• Cabbit
    • My Anime List
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 12:59:35 pm »
Now before I plan anything else, would it be possible for me to check in a little later than 2? I have school till 2:50 so I'd probably get there around 4.

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:46:03 am »
4 would be fine.  We might be in the registration line by then but you are welcome to stay.  We tend to get in line early so we might be able to get back to the room by 4.  If we are not there we can always exchange cell phone numbers.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:47:10 am by Drauska »

Offline bBlackHat

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 11:22:32 pm »
Hello! A friend and myself, who should be posting shortly or already has, can definitely take those two slots.

Offline BanoraWhite

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:23:01 pm »
Hello! Are the two spots still open? I guess I don't know if venicekind has confirmed she's going or not, but me and a friend are both looking for accomodations and we'd love to take you up on them. Originally we were planning to rent our own hotel room, but I surfed for roommates here on the forum in the interest of saving money... we're both female in our late teens. If the spaces are open we can positively confirm we'd both be there and not drop out :)

Both of us are from Seattle and are taking the train down to vancouver, so we wouldn't arrive exactly at 2. Probable before or a little after. Hope this sounds okay.

Offline BanoraWhite

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:23:41 pm »
haha, bBlackHat is my friend :)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 09:48:15 am »
Venicekind just told me she couldn't make it so if you two girls (BanoraWhite and bBlackHat) still want to room with me and my group that is cool
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:42:45 pm by Drauska »