Author Topic: Return of a Kittycat GM  (Read 3031 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Return of a Kittycat GM
« on: August 06, 2012, 12:54:01 pm »
Holy what the... my account still exists?!!?  And I remember the password?!  I haven't been on here in like, 5 years!

So it has come to my attention that apparently some of the K-Conners want me to show up one last time for Kumoricon X, and if I do that, I expect I will likely be trying to run a game as I have in years past.    I know dang well I haven't been here in a long time, and many of you likely have no idea who the heck I am.  The short version is that I was in charge of registration and ran several RPGs from '03 to '07, and may be up for putting togethet a Feng Shui one shot.

The problem, though, is I have no idea how much interest there is for such a thing.  And honestly, I don't want to spend several nights putting together a game and all the premades for it if there's no interest.  So herein lies the question - how much interest WOULD there be if I came out of the woodwork to run a game that could last an afternoon/evening and handle six to nine players sitting around a table dicing off?

=^..^=
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Return of a Kittycat GM
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:01:26 pm »
depends on the day...
and--
if you're ok with a total noobie joining in
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Re: Return of a Kittycat GM
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:09:47 pm »
I haven't perused the schedule as yet - but most likely it would be Sunday.  Every year I've ran a game it was on Sunday, and seemed well received.  Saturday's likely right out, as I probably won't be on site until the evening at least - but that's still unknown for sure
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=