Author Topic: Any cosplayers interested in being in a Cosplay music video to Allstars?  (Read 52437 times)

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
Is there any people who would be interested in doing a cosplay music video/Lipdub to the song Allstars by Smash mouth?(Link to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWR6SuSghM ) Myself and a couple of friends are hoping to do this at Kumoricon this year. My other two friends I'm with have some filming education we can use, but if there's any one else that also has knowledge, experience or advice on filming and such, we would appreciate it.

For those of you who don't know a cosplay music video is something similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ginihWSNBO4&feature=related

Let me know if anybody would be interested in doing this! :D

EDIT:
Our Facebook group for this event if you'd like to keep up to date on there or would like a different way to contact me or my other friend who is also running this: http://www.facebook.com/groups/341312942621208/

With the schedule out me and my friend were able to figure out slots for when we can film people :3 So for those interested let me know what slot you would like. And if there's time you would like that's outside of these slots, let me know and we'll see if we can squeeze you in!
We broke this time down into twenty, 30-minute long, numbered slots. You can comment on this thread with what number slot you want and I will put you into the schedule, you can also message me what number slot you want and I'll put you into the schedule.
Any questions or special requests can be sent to me on the forums here.
You can sign up for more than one slot. It'd also be great to know where to meet you for the slot and what costume you think you'd be doing so we can identify you. I can't wait you guys! This is gonna be tons of fun!
Slots:
Day 1: BOOKED
Slot 1: 12pm-12:30 pm *TAKEN BY CaptPoptart*(In front of clocktower - as MAID!Konata Izumi)
Slot 2: 2pm-2:30 pm  *TAKEN BY Blaise and Co.*
Slot 3: 2:30-3pm *TAKEN BY Fancy and Cameron*
Slot 4: 3pm-4pm *TAKEN BY Kayla and Co.*
Slot 5: 3:30-4pm *TAKEN BY Cat and Co.*
Slot 6: 7-7:30pm *TAKEN BY Kelsi*
Slot 7: 7:30-8pm *TAKEN BY jam112383 (Foutain or park - Soul Eater group)
Slot 8: 8-8:30pm *TAKEN BY Hachi Ban*
Day 2
Slot 9: 9:30-10am*TAKEN BY BanoraWhite* (Clock Tower - Spain)
Slot 10: 12-12:30pm *TAKEN BY CaptPoptart*(In front of clocktower - as FEM!Red Scout)
Slot 11: 12:30-1pm
Slot 12: 1- 1:30pm *TAKEN BY lilyrosa143* (Pinata -Matsumoto Rangiku  and "Princess" of Katamari.)
Slot 13: 1:30-2pm
Slot 14: 3pm-3:30pm *TAKEN BY Zensuke*
Slot 15: 5-5:30pm *TAKEN BY sora_and_riku_forever_yo* (fountain area - Korra)
Slot 16: 5:30-6pm *TAKEN BY princess_of_zeal* (Stairs at Park - Temari)
Day 3:
Slot 17: 10:30-11am *TAKEN BY BanoraWhite* (Clock Tower or otherwise - Vaati)
Slot 18: 11-11:30am
Slot 19: 3-3:30pm *TAKEN BY toonafeesh* (Red Lion Lobby - Yuna)
Slot 20: 3:30-4pm
I'll try to keep this set of slots set up and updated as much as I can!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:04:34 am by 7bijou7 »
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
I would. As either Soi Fon or Faith (mirrors edge) depending on the day. My roommate would too.
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline Darzoz

• Oni
I support this idea. Though, I kind of fear participation due to inexcusable shyness, and may only contribute if incessantly coaxed into it.
Also, I feel we'd need an L specifically for the line, "In the shape of an L on her forehead." /twocents
Q.

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Sounds like it'd be fun.

Also, I feel for cosplayer, "I was born this way" by Lady Gaga would be more appropriate XD
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
hahahahah this is fun~~
i may go as mr pumpkin~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
I would absolutely love to! Sounds like so much fun! Plus, I've seen cosplay lip-dubs on Youtube and always wanted to be in one/do one. It depends on which day and time, however. If it could be done on the second day, that would be perfect, since I will be paying attention to the time on Day 1 SOOO much (I'll be switching cosplays for a photoshoot.)
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline JRock

• Cabbit
That sounds awesome; I'd love to participate! I'll probably be Finn or Flame Princess for it, depending on the day.
KUMORICON 2k14
Thu - not going
Fri - Bro (Homestuck) if im not working
Sat - Asahi (Haikyuu!!)
Sun - GT!Karkat (Homestuck)
Mon - Eren (SNK)
Dances - Rin (Free!)

Offline kappa roll

• Sailor Scout
this sounds like fuuunnn!

i'd be either gamzee or fionna, depending on the day/my mood.

| roxy lalonde (100%) | kh2 sora (0%) | akira agarkar yamada (25%) | judal (100%) | fem!trickster!god tier! john (100%) |

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
This sounds like a blast! I will be going as a Red Fem-Heavy and Mr. Popo depending on the day!
Secrety secrets!

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
I'm glad to see so much interest from everyone! >_< So for times and days, we're hoping to mainly film on day 1 and day 2. For now, my friends and I would like to make large spanned appointments for people who are would want to do it and we can get more specific when the schedule comes out.(Like maybe... In example: Day 1 Afternoon, midday Day 2 or something) I hope that sounds alright.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:26:05 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
Re: Any cosplayers interested in being in a Cosplay music video to Allstars?
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 01:01:11 pm »
Sounds great! c:
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 01:14:54 pm »
If you see Desert Punk wandering around he seems like a video star to me.  :)  Just approach. 

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:50 pm »
Also, to add on, I'll mostly be FEM! Scout for both days. That should make things interesting...xD
Good News and Bad News.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:53 am »
I'll be on the look out for you two, @CaptnPoptart and @Drauska !

If you'd like to get up to date on things, we recently set up a group on Facebook for this event :3 http://www.facebook.com/groups/341312942621208/

I will do my best to update this thread with the new information that is posted there so those without facebook have the information as well. Thanks so much for your support everyone!
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 03:08:57 pm »
me and the girlfriend say sure

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 10:12:07 pm »
For those not apart of the group, and for those who are in it and didn't see the event we made (which had a few more details in it) here you go!:
Days 1, 2, and 3.
NEEDS TO BE SCHEDULED WITH ME OR ANY OF THE ADMINS OF THE GROUP BEFORE CON.(You can contact me on the forum in PM or on this thread if you would like.) We MAY BE willing to do unscheduled ones, but if you for sure want to be in the video, make sure you schedule. It's important!
You CAN have more than one cosplay in it!
If you have a special place you would like us to film you, tell us before hand and we will try to accommodate.
If you don't specify a place, you will most likely be filmed in Esther Short park.
We understand that you don't know the schedule yet, and so wont be able to schedule time to be filmed yet. Don't worry, as soon as its up I will be posting a link so you'll know even if you aren't a part of the kumoricon group or forums.
If your not part of the group, but you want to be, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/23802915356/
Feel free to invite anyone you can think of to the group/event!
The more the merrier!
The event can be found here for those who would like to see it: https://www.facebook.com/events/269102586535959/
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 06:40:12 pm »
With the schedule out me and my friend were able to figure out slots for when we can film people :3 So for those interested let me know what slot you would like. And if there's time you would like that's outside of these slots, let me know and we'll see if we can squeeze you in!
We broke this time down into twenty, 30-minute long, numbered slots. You can comment on this post with what number slot you want and I will put you into the schedule, you can also message me what number slot you want and I'll put you into the schedule.
Any questions or special requests can be sent to me on the forums here I can't wait you guys! This is gonna be tons of fun!
Slots:
Day 1: BOOKED
Slot 1: 12pm-12:30 pm *TAKEN BY CaptPoptart*(In front of clocktower - as MAID!Konata Izumi)
Slot 2: 2pm-2:30 pm  *TAKEN BY Blaise and Co.*
Slot 3: 2:30-3pm *TAKEN BY Fancy and Cameron*
Slot 4: 3pm-4pm *TAKEN BY Kayla and Co.*
Slot 5: 3:30-4pm *TAKEN BY Cat and Co.*
Slot 6: 7-7:30pm *TAKEN BY Kelsi*
Slot 7: 7:30-8pm *TAKEN BY jam112383 (Foutain or park - Soul Eater group)
Slot 8: 8-8:30pm *TAKEN BY Hachi Ban*
Day 2
Slot 9: 9:30-10am*TAKEN BY BanoraWhite* (Clock Tower - Spain)
Slot 10: 12-12:30pm *TAKEN BY CaptPoptart*(In front of clocktower - as FEM!Red Scout)
Slot 11: 12:30-1pm
Slot 12: 1- 1:30pm *TAKEN BY lilyrosa143* (Pinata -Matsumoto Rangiku  and "Princess" of Katamari.)
Slot 13: 1:30-2pm
Slot 14: 3pm-3:30pm *TAKEN BY Zensuke*
Slot 15: 5-5:30pm *TAKEN BY sora_and_riku_forever_yo* (fountain area - Korra)
Slot 16: 5:30-6pm *TAKEN BY princess_of_zeal* (Stairs at Park - Temari)
Day 3:
Slot 17: 10:30-11am *TAKEN BY BanoraWhite* (Clock Tower or otherwise - Vaati)
Slot 18: 11-11:30am
Slot 19: 3-3:30pm *TAKEN BY toonafeesh* (Red Lion Lobby - Yuna)
Slot 20: 3:30-4pm
I'll try to keep this set of slots set up and updated as much as I can!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:05:19 am by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2012, 02:31:35 pm »
Can I sign up for more than one slot or just one?
Good News and Bad News.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 11:21:09 pm »
You can sign up for more than one slot. It'd also be great to know where to meet you for the slot and what costume you think you'd be doing so we can identify you.(should have put that somewhere woops :<)
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 09:20:06 am »
We're having an unbirthday party on second day so maybe it would be fun to have the pinata as part of the video?

Could we have the 1-1:30 slot? I'm going to be in a Matsumoto Rangiku cosplay and my sister is going to be the prince, or rather princess, of Katamari.
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 10:30:14 am »
You can sign up for more than one slot. It'd also be great to know where to meet you for the slot and what costume you think you'd be doing so we can identify you.(should have put that somewhere woops :<)
Awesome! In that case, I'd like to sign up for Slot 1 (Day 1 12-12:30) and Slot 10 (Day 2 12-12:30). One either day (or both?) we could meet in front of the clock tower. On Day 1, I'll be MAID! Konata Izumi and on Day 2, I'll be FEM! RED Scout.
Good News and Bad News.

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 11:19:44 am »
I would! My group might too, we are all from soul eater on day one i also have a scythe prop for my maka and code geass day two
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:27:04 am by jam112383 »
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 11:34:09 am »
We're having an unbirthday party on second day so maybe it would be fun to have the pinata as part of the video?

Could we have the 1-1:30 slot? I'm going to be in a Matsumoto Rangiku cosplay and my sister is going to be the prince, or rather princess, of Katamari.
XD Sounds like fun, that'll be great fun to have in the video if it works out, I'll put you under for slot 12 :3
Awesome! In that case, I'd like to sign up for Slot 1 (Day 1 12-12:30) and Slot 10 (Day 2 12-12:30). One either day (or both?) we could meet in front of the clock tower. On Day 1, I'll be MAID! Konata Izumi and on Day 2, I'll be FEM! RED Scout.
Ok, that sounds great :3 we can do both days, I'll put you on the slot sheet for both of those as we're really just trying to get as much footage as possible.

I would! My group might too, we are all from soul eater on day one i also have a scythe prop for my maka and code geass day two
:D If you would like to join with your group, it'd be great if you gave me a good slot time for me for when you or your group would be up to filming, those sound like really great groups!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 11:36:06 am by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 02:06:32 pm »
My group and I will take 730-8 on day 1 meet at clock tower...If i can remember where the fountain is we can shoot it there otherwise just at the park :D
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 05:08:17 pm »
My group and I will take 730-8 on day 1 meet at clock tower...If i can remember where the fountain is we can shoot it there otherwise just at the park :D
Alright, have you signed up! Sounds good, we'll keep an eye out for you and your group at that time.

I'm also going to add all the slot information to the first post as well.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:16:11 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 07:10:42 pm »
So what exactly will we be doing?!?
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 07:17:55 pm »
I'll take slot 14 for Sunday from 2-2:30. I plan on wearing Darc from Arc the lad. I need to do costume judging sometime that day. I'll let you know if it interferes with this. 

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 08:06:32 pm »
I'll take slot 14 for Sunday from 2-2:30. I plan on wearing Darc from Arc the lad. I need to do costume judging sometime that day. I'll let you know if it interferes with this.  
Alright I'll add that to the list, is there a place you have in mind?

So what exactly will we be doing?!?

Well we'll be filming a cosplay music video, you can see a little details on what that is in the first post and the song we have in mind . But a rough idea of what we want to do for scheduled people is to do what they have in mind(say they think they only have a certain part they think they can dance to in the song, we'll just do that part I.E: say someone is cosplaying someone without a mouth so they can't mouth the words and so they just want to do the instrumental parts and dance for those, we could just do a few takes of those parts. )If they don't have anything in mind, I'm thinking we could just do 3 takes of the whole song, once to do a rough or a review of the song, and the other two to try things out. We can do more takes than that, that's just a rough idea. If this doesn't sound fine or anything, I'm open to change, again, this is really just a rough idea. The main goal is just to have fun with it and be a little silly. It's just something me and a friend would like to do and we think it would be fun for others to do :3 We're in no way professional or have 100% of an idea of what we'll be doing, so any feedback or ideas you have is more than welcome.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:17:42 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 10:26:41 pm »
Meeting at the clock tower would be fine. :)

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 10:45:33 am »
I can do 9:30 on saturday, 3 on sunday or 3:30 sunday. I do have two costumes that I can use. on has a face mask, though it will be a tight one so I think it would look similar to deadpool singing in Cosplay Fever's Raise Your Glass video.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 11:28:30 am »
I can do 9:30 on saturday, 3 on sunday or 3:30 sunday. I do have two costumes that I can use. on has a face mask, though it will be a tight one so I think it would look similar to deadpool singing in Cosplay Fever's Raise Your Glass video.
9:30 as in like.. PM or AM? As for the 3 or 3:30 one, I -think- we could do that, it may or may not just be one of us though. I'll have to talk to my friend, I'll get back to you on whether we can confirm these times
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 02:15:22 pm »
9:30 AM sorry. I didn't put am or pm because that was the only one listed. I could also do pm actually

Offline sora_and_riku_forever_yo

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:53 am »
I would love to do this!

I would like to do either the 5 or 5:30 shoot on day 2

I will be cosplaying as Korra and would like to do it over in the fountain area of the park if that's okay.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:43:25 am by sora_and_riku_forever_yo »
Plans for K-Con 2014
~Queen Elsa
~Sailor Neptune

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 09:47:09 am »
I sadly don't think I am going to be able to make it. I don't want to over book myself x.x

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 02:44:11 pm »
9:30 AM sorry. I didn't put am or pm because that was the only one listed. I could also do pm actually

The second day would be better for us, but if you would like two different slots for different costumes, I think we could do either of AM or PM, though if it were the morning it might be really rusty considering it would be our first shoot and with only one of us and if it was PM it would probably have to be indoors cause of the dark.
I would love to do this!

I would like to do either the 5 or 5:30 shoot on day 2

I will be cosplaying as Korra and would like to do it over in the fountain area of the park if that's okay.
Cool :3 That's totally fine, I'll put you for slot 15 at 5

I sadly don't think I am going to be able to make it. I don't want to over book myself x.x
Aww that's fine, It's better to not plan too much and save yourself some energy. Thanks for letting me know
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:34:02 am by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 03:25:30 pm »
The second day would be better for us, but if you would like two different slots for different costumes, I think we could do either of AM or PM, though if it were the morning it might be really rusty considering it would be our first shoot and with only one of us and if it was PM it would probably have to be indoors cause of the dark.

I'm good with any of those times so just let me know what you wanna do

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 11:15:18 pm »

I'm good with any of those times so just let me know what you wanna do
Let's just go with 3 pm on Sunday then
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:24:31 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2012, 11:56:52 pm »
i can talk t my friend if he wants to do this on Day 2 :3
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 12:59:32 pm »
i can talk t my friend if he wants to do this on Day 2 :3
Cool, let me know when is a good time for your friend on Day 2 :3
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2012, 09:07:34 pm »
I would love to participate!

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2012, 09:52:41 pm »
Do you have any day or time in mind? If not we hope to catch you around con if we happen to be free :3
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2012, 10:13:45 pm »
I'm terrible at remembering lyrics but if you're interested in a body, I would be up for Slot 16: 5:30-6pm.  I'll be in my Temari cosplay.  *points at signature*

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2012, 10:20:37 pm »
I'm terrible at remembering lyrics but if you're interested in a body, I would be up for Slot 16: 5:30-6pm.  I'll be in my Temari cosplay.  *points at signature*
If you're bad at remembering lyrics, would you be alright with some dancing or do you have something else in mind for a instrumental part? If so, I'll put you for that slot then :3
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2012, 10:26:04 pm »
If you're bad at remembering lyrics, would you be alright with some dancing or do you have something else in mind for a instrumental part? If so, I'll put you for that slot then :3

Well, I've seen music videos where they do character poses.  That's what I pictured.  I'll have my fan with me so I could do some fan moves.  You could place them into the video where they fit.  I imagine there are several spots you could make them look appropriate.  It depends on how you plan to film/edit.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »
I'm terrible at remembering lyrics but if you're interested in a body, I would be up for Slot 16: 5:30-6pm.  I'll be in my Temari cosplay.  *points at signature*

Well, I've seen music videos where they do character poses.  That's what I pictured.  I'll have my fan with me so I could do some fan moves.  You could place them into the video where they fit.  I imagine there are several spots you could make them look appropriate.  It depends on how you plan to film/edit.
Oh ok! We can do that, that'd be helpful :3 I'll sign you up then for slot 16, do you have a place in mind to film/meet?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:50:33 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 10:56:49 pm »
I'm terrible at remembering lyrics but if you're interested in a body, I would be up for Slot 16: 5:30-6pm.  I'll be in my Temari cosplay.  *points at signature*

Well, I've seen music videos where they do character poses.  That's what I pictured.  I'll have my fan with me so I could do some fan moves.  You could place them into the video where they fit.  I imagine there are several spots you could make them look appropriate.  It depends on how you plan to film/edit.
Oh ok! We can do that, that'd be helpful :3 I'll sign you up then for slot 16, do you have a place in mind to film/meet?

I'm not from the area so feel free to choose a semi-easy spot to find that you feel would be appropriate.

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:43 pm »
Do you have any day or time in mind? If not we hope to catch you around con if we happen to be free :3

I'm free on Monday after chess. And Sat/Sun after 3pm.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 11:36:38 pm »

Well, I've seen music videos where they do character poses.  That's what I pictured.  I'll have my fan with me so I could do some fan moves.  You could place them into the video where they fit.  I imagine there are several spots you could make them look appropriate.  It depends on how you plan to film/edit.

I'm not from the area so feel free to choose a semi-easy spot to find that you feel would be appropriate.

Oh, ok, let's meet by the stairs in the park across from the hotel and maybe go elsewhere then.

I'm free on Monday after chess. And Sat/Sun after 3pm.

Well since we have no one scheduled on Monday:O Can I put you for Slot 19, monday, 3-3:30? And if so who will you be cosplaying and where is a good place to meet/film for you?
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 11:40:21 pm »
Oh, ok, let's meet by the stairs in the park across from the hotel and maybe go elsewhere then.

Sounds like a plan.  I'll see you on day 2, at 5:30 pm at the park across from the hotel and maybe go elsewhere then.  ^_^

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 12:24:32 am »

Well since we have no one scheduled on Monday:O Can I put you for Slot 19, monday, 3-3:30? And if so who will you be cosplaying and where is a good place to meet/film for you?

Sounds good. I'll be cosplaying Yuna from FFX, and either the dock or maybe the fountain in the park? I don't know, I'm pretty available for anywhere. My friends might also be interested. They'll probably be with me.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 12:30:11 am »

Sounds like a plan.  I'll see you on day 2, at 5:30 pm at the park across from the hotel and maybe go elsewhere then.  ^_^

Confirmed~

Sounds good. I'll be cosplaying Yuna from FFX, and either the dock or maybe the fountain in the park? I don't know, I'm pretty available for anywhere. My friends might also be interested. They'll probably be with me.

Cool deal, Let's try the dock area(since most planned ones are already in the park and contrast in scenery is nice), or how about the Red Lion Lobby and we'll move from there? And if your friends are interested we could include them as well, the more the merrier!
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline BanoraWhite

• Oni
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 05:01:13 pm »
Holy Crap, me!

I can go as one of two different characters- the first slot on day 2 or 3 would work for me (or both with both costumes XD) The characters I have are Conquistador!Spain from Axis Powers Hetalia, and Vaati from LoZ Minish Cap.

I've always wanted to do/be in a CMV, so I'm jumping on this~

Offline bamfi1218

• Cabbit
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 05:04:25 pm »
I'll do it :) I'll be a Pichu! ::)
Symmetry is Key~
Ve~

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 07:14:36 pm »
Holy Crap, me!

I can go as one of two different characters- the first slot on day 2 or 3 would work for me (or both with both costumes XD) The characters I have are Conquistador!Spain from Axis Powers Hetalia, and Vaati from LoZ Minish Cap.

Cool! Slot 9 and Slot 17 can be yours! Where would you like to meet and what costume what day? I'm glad we could help your dream of being in a CMV possible :)

Cool~ Do you have a day time and place in mind?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:22:54 pm by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline BanoraWhite

• Oni
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 11:57:29 pm »
Holy Crap, me!

Cool! Slot 9 and Slot 17 can be yours! Where would you like to meet and what costume what day? I'm glad we could help your dream of being in a CMV possible :)

Cool~ Do you have a day time and place in mind?

oops, is this too late a reply...

I've actually never been to the hilton/red lion in Vancouver, so I don't know the lay of the land D: But on day two, I'll be Spain, and day 3 will be Vaati. I know there's a big park (Esther park?) so maybe there would be a good place? Or if you have preferences I can go to whatever those are XD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:10:02 am by BanoraWhite »

Offline BanoraWhite

• Oni
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2012, 12:04:48 am »
In case you reply but I don't see in time, I see that some people have put clock tower... seems like a recognizable landmark, so I'll head to that area on day 2 to start. I'll be Spain, and carrying a big-ass axe. Then I should know the lay of the land to say a spot for day 3! Hope it works out~
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:09:28 am by BanoraWhite »

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2012, 01:00:48 am »
In case you reply but I don't see in time, I see that some people have put clock tower... seems like a recognizable landmark, so I'll head to that area on day 2 to start. I'll be Spain, and carrying a big-ass axe. Then I should know the lay of the land to say a spot for day 3! Hope it works out~

Sounds great :3 Clock tower works fine. It's pretty easy to find.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:06:42 am by 7bijou7 »
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »
It was fun working with you.  ^_^

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2012, 11:39:38 pm »
It was fun working with you.  ^_^

Glad you had fun :3 We did too!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to their slots! I'm sorry if we missed some of you if you were at the designated location, we tried our best to find everyone we could. But we got so much filmed, and some great shots of those we did find! We hope you had a as much as a good time as we did! We hope to have the video done in a few months! We'll post it on here and on our facebook group when we have it done!
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:40 pm »
Hey guys! We finished editing today and the video is currently processing(should be done in 15 minutes from me posting this)
Thank you all so much for participating, or those who were even interested, we had a great time filming and we hope you had a great time being in it!

and here's the link to the video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Kr4z6s_-Y&feature=youtu.be
BB Hood - Darkstalkers

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 08:46:04 pm »
It turned out very well.  ^_^

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2012, 11:06:00 pm »
There's a better quality version of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95N8lOEw2A&feature=youtu.be
BB Hood - Darkstalkers