Author Topic: Looking for the girl who helped w/ Hall Cosplay Contest  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Looking for the girl who helped w/ Hall Cosplay Contest
« on: September 12, 2005, 03:32:35 am »
I considered putting this in the "looking for someone" topic, but it's not just for personal friends, so I thought it'd be better to make a new topic.

On Saturday morning at the con, I was getting ready to start taking photos for the Hall Cosplay Contest, and dropped by the volunteer table. Tammy said that she'd found a volunteer with some free time who wanted to help. I was signed up for a tournament that was starting soon thereafter, so I gave the volunteer girl a run-through of what she was supposed to do, thanked her, and handed off the equipment to her, with an estimate that I'd "be back within two hours." If she needed me to relieve her, I said, the volunteer desk had my cell phone number and she could contact me at any time.

Well, two hours passed, and no contact.  Several more.  I wasn't sure whether to be worried or not, but after a few uncertain hours I finally found out that she'd checked in, and had been doing her job all the while. :) Dozens of cosplayers had been given award stickers, and had their photos taken.

This girl helped me out immensely, and I wanted to thank her. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of her name, and I didn't see her again throughout the con. If any of you are the "hall cosplay photographer girl," or know who she was, please let me know!
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 08:39:41 am »
If you only had the one helper, I believe it was Nicole... you can reach her on the staff mailing list (Whiterabbit).
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 03:37:37 am »
Quote from: "Jamiche"
If you only had the one helper, I believe it was Nicole... you can reach her on the staff mailing list (Whiterabbit).

She's on the staff list?  I was under the impression she was only acting as a volunteer... either that or she just joined up for 2006. Either way, thank you; I recognize the handle and I think I'll be able to email her. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice