Author Topic: Lets unite!  (Read 3178 times)

Offline krazylilmeow

• Cabbit
Lets unite!
« on: July 29, 2012, 09:27:49 pm »
Hey there everyone!
lemme introduce myself; I'm a dorky girl who just moved in with my boyfriend to a new city and don't have too many friends in the area. It's hard finding other people that can relate with my growing nerdy side I've been to K-con a couple times and enjoyed it so I thought this would be the perfect community to make new friends! I like different animes, I love RPG's and horror films and I'm a big DOCTOR WHO fan. I'm open to everyone but it would be nice to make more lady friends. I'm also really interested in art stuff too, so if anyone in the beaverton area or near there would like to hang out sometime and get ready for K-con I'm your gal!
FURRY CURRY!
Favourite Game: FF8
Best Current anime: DURARA!
Cosplay 2012: InuXBoku

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Lets unite!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:07:45 pm »
i live in hillsboro which is near beaverton-- i work in beaverton tho--
i'll try and go~~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Maiku

• Sailor Scout
    • Octavian Cosplay
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 12:54:45 am »
Hey there~!

Not sure where in Beaverton you are, but my roommates Misse, Laurie, and I live in the areas (as well as a lot of other chill people) and are always up for meeting new people/hanging out.  Generally all we do is nerdy stuff (thought other stuff too).  Work on cosplays, marathon awesome shows/games, rpg, etc.  So yeah, if you ever wanna chill with us and meet some new friends we would be happy to!

Also, there is this awesome event going on in August http://www.facebook.com/events/421461271238661/ that you might be interested in to meet some new folks~!

2012 Kumo

Dad - Homestuck / Yukimura - Brave 10 / Captain Marvelous - Gokaiger / Flame Prince - Adventure Time

See some of my work: http://www.facebook.com/OctavianCosplay

Offline krazylilmeow

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 07:46:29 pm »
Thank you for that facebook event! I work full time (which is most of my friend making problem lol) but if I get that Saturday off I'll be going. I live right off of scholls ferry by the washington square mall so hillsboro, beaverton and tigard are no big deal. I wont know my next full day off until Wednesday but anytime any of you are up to something, or just bored and want someone to chill with I'd like to tag along. When I finish unpacking all my stuff I'll probably throw a N64 party or something ^^

My name is Vanessa BTW, wasn't sure about all this internet stuff but what the hell!
FURRY CURRY!

Offline Maiku

• Sailor Scout
    • Octavian Cosplay
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 09:07:50 pm »
Ha, I put my roommates names and not my own.  I'm Michael or Mike.

We live just down 217 at Ceder Hills area, really close to the mall area though.  Quick drive.  We also are pretty free most the summer and down to hang out or whatever.

I'll send you a note with contact info, simply cause though I don't mind sharing I'm not comfortable posting it super public. 
2012 Kumo

Dad - Homestuck / Yukimura - Brave 10 / Captain Marvelous - Gokaiger / Flame Prince - Adventure Time

See some of my work: http://www.facebook.com/OctavianCosplay

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 09:34:17 pm »
i work near cedar hills area~~

Angelo here =w=
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 10:56:38 pm »
That sounds like a lark. I'm also in Beaverton and hardly know anyone. What sorts of RPGs are you fond of?

Offline krazylilmeow

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 01:06:48 am »
I like some pretty typical stuff I think, all video games not tabletop: Final Fantasy's (8,9,12 mainly), Silent Hill (2&3), Fatal Frame's, I JUST got into the Tales games (so far so good), DragonQuest, .Hack, and Persona's. I'll admit I'm pretty casual about it all though ^^ Any good suggestions? My Bf works for a used game store so I have lots of opportunity!   
FURRY CURRY!

Offline Bresslol

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 08:54:48 pm »
Ha, I put my roommates names and not my own.  I'm Michael or Mike.

We live just down 217 at Ceder Hills area, really close to the mall area though.  Quick drive.  We also are pretty free most the summer and down to hang out or whatever.

I'll send you a note with contact info, simply cause though I don't mind sharing I'm not comfortable posting it super public.  

Careful, one of his roommates is kind of a dick. =P

(and just so you know, I was talking about me, I live with maiku. Also, I'm not really a dick.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:56:06 pm by Bresslol »

Like Conventional Improv on Facebook!