Author Topic: Arrow's 2012 Loot Sale || image heavy  (Read 9693 times)

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Arrow's 2012 Loot Sale || image heavy
« on: July 29, 2012, 01:09:19 pm »
I need moneys for KumoriCon and my trip to Japan this autumn, so it’s time for another sale board!

Don’t like a price? Feel free to make another offer. We’ll see if we can make an agreement.

I would prefer to meet up before K-Con to exchange these items since I get weary of tracking people down at cons, but let me know what would work best for you. I live in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area. MAX stations would probably be the most convenient for most of you, though other public places would work. We can discuss that over PM.

Once an item is sold, I will cross it off. Feel free to place "dibs" on the item, in case the original buyer changes their mind. Once it is paid for and has been received, it will be removed from the list to avoid clutter + confusion.

WIGS + COSPLAY

Auburn Wig: $15.

Kuromi Cosplay Head: $20. Stays on with a hat with its shortened brim stuffed into a hole. This was quite popular at Anime Central a few years back.

BOOKS AND MANGA AND MAGAZINES OH MY

Doctor Who Coloring Book: $5

Soul Eater Guide: $5

The Scarlet Letter Comic: $1

The Guild Comics: $1 each Bought by Sporkoon

Ego System Magazine: $4

Kera Magazine: $4 Bought by Sporkoon

Gangan: $3

Another Manga Book Thing Whose Name I'm Too Lazy To Read: $3

Yen Plus: $1 per issue or $8 for all.

Japanese in Mangaland: $20 for both the lessons and workbooks

Final Fantasy VII Doujinshi: $10

d.Gray-Man Doujinshi: $15

Harry Potter Doujinshi: $10 Bought by eritela

Ceres, Volumes 1-3: $4 each or all for $10

Ouran, Volume 1: $4 Bought by eritela

Manga Hamlet: $3

King of RPGs: $4

Japanese Inuyasha, Volume 1: $3

Japanese Fire Emblem, Volume 1: $3 Bought by eritela

Japanese DNAngel, Volume 1: $3 Bought by eritela

Japanese... manga, Volume 1: $2

POSTERS

Ah! My Goddess: $1

Naruto: $1

Alice in Wonderland: $1 Bought by Sporkoon

Hetalia: $1 each Bought by Manganix78

Hetalia: $5

One Piece: $5

Bird: $2

Japanese Scene: $2 Bought by eritela

Haruhi: $5 Bought by Manganix78

OTHER FUN THINGS YAY

Pachirisu Pencil: $3

Yoshi's Island/Baby Mario folder: $2

Soccer Key-chain Thing: $1

Sky Shaymin Figurine: $3

Kitty Phone Charm: $1 Bought by eritela

Sailor Moon Stickers: $3 Bought by Manganix78

Ah! My Goddess Stickers: $3

Japanese Fan: $1 bought by jam112383

Japanese Fan: $1 bought by jam112383

(2) Japanese Fireworks Fans: $1 each

Cecil McBee Pencil/Makeup Bag: $1

Dragon Decoration: $1 bought by jam112383

Finding Nemo Frisbee Thing: $3

Unused Kuromi Nail File: $1

Black Cat Anime box + Volume 1: $5

Bunny change bag: $3

Konata Keychain: $5 Bought by Manganix78

Sayaka Figurine (not my image... I'm just being lazy.): $6 Bought by Manganix78

Small Totoro Bag: $10

Animal Crossing Plush: $3

Lion Hello Kitty Plush: $3 bought by jam112383

Kitty Bank: $3 Bought by eritela

Final Fantasy 11 Game and Guide with Unused Free Trial: $10

Chococat Alarm Clock: $5

Pokemon Bag: $3 Bought by Manganix

Soul Eater Plush: $1

Tony Tony Chopper Pillow Plush: $10 Bought by butteredtoasttt

CHEAP LITTLE GOOBERS
See anything below this point that you want? $.25 each. I'll list things that are claimed.
Shonen Jump Sticker
Asuka
Gin
Mello
Yugioh! sticker
Noir
Gantz
RideBack
Witchblade
Fairy Tail
Rikku
Yuffie
Hello Kitty
Sands of Destruction

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:35:19 pm by Arrow »
two thousand sixteen plans
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Re: Arrow's 2012 Loot Sale || image heavy
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 11:17:38 pm »
I'm bacccccckkkkkk!  ;D

First and most importantly first, I won't be able to meet up with you before k-con since I'm trying to save up for both the convention and(hopefully)buy a Nintendo 3DS XL in the future. I'm sorry...

For items, lets see......

For regular stuff, I'll pick for this time the Haruhi poster, the Hetalia posters with the Axis cats and the Axis Powers singing, Sailor moon stickers(are they Korean made? I hate counterfelt crap! >:(), the Konata keychain, and the Sayaka figurine(where is she from?).

I may pick the Pokemon bag(Need to know size), and how big are the posters.

As for the cheap items, I'll take the shonen jump sticker, the Asuka, Gin, and Mello bookmarks, and the Yugioh! stickers(I know it'll be a $1.50 for this).

Since I unfortunately don't have my calculator anymore, can you tell me how much everything is?($22.50) and if I can lower the price if it's too much(possibly $13-$15)?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:27:46 am by Manganix78 »

Offline Kisa-chann

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 11:51:11 pm »
Hello! I would like the green scruffy wig you have there~

Offline eritela

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 12:43:26 am »
I know I would love:

Japanese Fire Emblem, Volume 1: $3
Kitty Bank: $3
Harry Potter Doujinshi: $10
Japanese DNAngel, Volume 1: $3
Kitty Phone Charm: $1
Ouran, Volume 1: $4
Japanese Scene: $2

That's about... $26.

There are a few other things that look cool, but I don't want to promise more money just yet. I'm going shopping at the Seattle Uwajimaya/Kinokuniya for the first time on Tuesday, so yeah... I'm gonna be SO broke. But I imagine I'll be adding another couple items to that list.

I... have no idea when we would meet. I have a fairly hectic work schedule until the end of the summer... I live up near Welches, which is past Sandy from Gresham. So I'm about an hour and a half away from Hillsboro, according to Google.

Assuming we DID meet, is there anywhere, well, easy? I haven't been driving on my own very long, so I don't really feel up to braving Portland roads... I can do freeways alright. And I used to live near Forest Grove, so I'll probably recognize SOME of the landscape. Yeah... I'm not being very helpful, am I ^^; well, worst comes to worst, we can meet at the con, I guess. Sorry for being troublesome. I'll gladly pay you double for the Fire Emblem manga. XD

Offline NekoChan234

• Catgirl
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 09:36:38 am »
I am interested in your Sailormoon stickers and your DN ANgel manga

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 11:14:13 am »

Hah! I'm getting those stickers first.

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 06:05:18 pm »
I'm bacccccckkkkkk!  ;D

First and most importantly first, I won't be able to meet up with you before k-con since I'm trying to save up for both the convention and(hopefully)buy a Nintendo 3DS XL in the future. I'm sorry...

For items, lets see......

For regular stuff, I'll pick for this time the Haruhi poster, the Hetalia posters with the Axis cats and the Axis Powers singing, Sailor moon stickers(are they Korean made? I hate counterfelt crap! >:(), the Konata keychain, and the Sayaka figurine(where is she from?).

I may pick the Pokemon bag(Need to know size), and how big are the posters.

As for the cheap items, I'll take the shonen jump sticker, the Asuka, Gin, and Mello bookmarks, and the Yugioh! stickers(I know it'll be a $1.50 for this).

Since I unfortunately don't have my calculator anymore, can you tell me how much everything is?($22.50) and if I can lower the price if it's too much(possibly $13-$15)?

Ohaithur. SUP?

Haruhi: $5
2 small Hetalia posters: $2
Sailor Moon Stickers: $3 (I don't know if fake...)
Konata Keychain: $5
Sayaka Figurine: $6 (Bought from Kinokuniya in Beaverton Uwajimaya a few days ago, so definitely legit.)

Cheapies: $1.25
Shonen Jump Sticker
Asuka
Gin
Mello
Yugioh! sticker

Total: $22.25

I'll lower the total to $20, if that's okay? And I'll throw in the Pokemon bag for free.

Poster sizes: I put a ruler, 12 inch, next to them all. The Hetalia ones are pretty small, but made with a nice thick material so they won't bend. The Haruhi one's larger.

Pokemon Bag size: Of course, that's one of the few items I didn't take a picture with by a ruler... Go me. It's about a foot by a foot, methinks. (It's currently hiding in a box. Probably at the bottom.)

Also, no worries. I would *prefer* to meet up beforehand, but I realize that's not possible with everyone.

Certainly! =3

Green Scruffy Wig: $20
Total: $20

I know I would love:

That's about... $26.

There are a few other things that look cool, but I don't want to promise more money just yet. I'm going shopping at the Seattle Uwajimaya/Kinokuniya for the first time on Tuesday, so yeah... I'm gonna be SO broke. But I imagine I'll be adding another couple items to that list.

I... have no idea when we would meet. I have a fairly hectic work schedule until the end of the summer... I live up near Welches, which is past Sandy from Gresham. So I'm about an hour and a half away from Hillsboro, according to Google.

Assuming we DID meet, is there anywhere, well, easy? I haven't been driving on my own very long, so I don't really feel up to braving Portland roads... I can do freeways alright. And I used to live near Forest Grove, so I'll probably recognize SOME of the landscape. Yeah... I'm not being very helpful, am I ^^; well, worst comes to worst, we can meet at the con, I guess. Sorry for being troublesome. I'll gladly pay you double for the Fire Emblem manga. XD

Total: $26
Happy New Total: $25. Unless you buy other stuff. THEN WE WILL SEEEEE.

I've never been to the Seattle Uwajimaya. You'll have to tell me how it is! 8D
As for meeting up, don't worry about it unless you're coming towards Portland anyway. I wouldn't want you to drive that far, just as I wouldn't want to. xD If we don't have the chance to meet up before KumoriCon, we can just exchange cell phone numbers so we can find each other at the con.

Unfortunately, both the manga and stickers have been claimed. However, if Manganix changes his mind on the stickers, they're yours.
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline Kisa-chann

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 07:37:41 pm »

Certainly! =3

Green Scruffy Wig: $20
Total: $20

Sweet! I'll go PM you so we can discuss what would be best for meeting up, then ^^

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:38 pm »
I mean for the figurine, which series is she from?

which day would work for you? and which cosplay can I recognize you?

*SPOILERS* The Seattle Uwajimaya and Kinokuniya is AWSOME! I tell ya if I were actually living there right now, I'd be completely broke no time flat! It's just that cool.....also there are lots of anime stores in Seattle not like this state...... >:(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:44:31 pm by Manganix78 »

Offline SpaceCubaLikesConan

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 02:12:33 am »
How low are you willing to go on the auburn wig?
2014 line-up:

Robin- Young Justice
Sailor Vulcan - Sailor Moon/Star Trek crack crossover
Wiccan - Young Avengers
Allison Argent - Teen Wolf

Cons:
-Kumoricon
- BITEcon

Offline eritela

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 09:29:04 pm »

I didn't spend as much as I thought I would, surprisingly! Uwajimaya itself is just a bigger version of the Beaverton one (though I suspect they may have Meiji chocolates, such as Apollo, Choco Baby, and Coffee Beat, far more regularly. I'm addicted).

The bookstore, Kinokuniya, was amazing, though I'll admit I have a bit of an obsession with books! I bought The Hunger Games (book 1) in Japanese, caught up on one manga, bought one manga in Chinese (they have a ton of Chinese), and bought a book for beginning Korean. I bought a couple really cool notepads, and sticky notes that say "Stupid Question" and then some lines, and have a check mark labeled "Stupid Answer". I also couldn't resist buying: http://www.knockknockstuff.com/catalog/categories/pads/kk-pads/crap-pad/

The Harry Potter books in Japanese were INSANE prices, though (They were in the $40-$70 range depending on the book.) I'll stick with ordering THOSE online.

I'm sure I'll spend more next time through, since I'll pay more attention to the paper and pens. I was mostly interested in the books this time. ;D

I would say that the Seattle Kinokuniya is worth at least one visit if you're into Japanese or Chinese books or manga, cool paper and pens, and those sorts of things.

Kinokuniya and Uwajimaya have an awful lot of "stuff". I'm a bit of a sucker for "stuff". I ended up buying "Go", even though I don't know how to play. I also bought a mini bonsai starter set. As always, the mahjong tempted me, but I resisted. Lots of cool stuff. It was fun. ;D

Anyways, I suppose meeting at Kumoricon would probably be the most convenient. I hope the schedule for the con will be put up soon.

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 04:33:38 pm »
I mean for the figurine, which series is she from?

which day would work for you? and which cosplay can I recognize you?

*SPOILERS* The Seattle Uwajimaya and Kinokuniya is AWSOME! I tell ya if I were actually living there right now, I'd be completely broke no time flat! It's just that cool.....also there are lots of anime stores in Seattle not like this state...... >:(

Oh! She's from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
As for the day, I don't have any plans yet, though I think I'll be there all three days (and maybe day 0 this year...). I'll either be Godtier Rose from Homestuck, Homura from Madoka Magica, Spitfire from Ponies, or Fluttershy from Ponies. Do you mind if we discuss the specifics closer to the con?

How low are you willing to go on the auburn wig?

What price were you thinking? ;3

I didn't spend as much as I thought I would, surprisingly! Uwajimaya itself is just a bigger version of the Beaverton one (though I suspect they may have Meiji chocolates, such as Apollo, Choco Baby, and Coffee Beat, far more regularly. I'm addicted).

The bookstore, Kinokuniya, was amazing, though I'll admit I have a bit of an obsession with books! I bought The Hunger Games (book 1) in Japanese, caught up on one manga, bought one manga in Chinese (they have a ton of Chinese), and bought a book for beginning Korean. I bought a couple really cool notepads, and sticky notes that say "Stupid Question" and then some lines, and have a check mark labeled "Stupid Answer". I also couldn't resist buying: http://www.knockknockstuff.com/catalog/categories/pads/kk-pads/crap-pad/

The Harry Potter books in Japanese were INSANE prices, though (They were in the $40-$70 range depending on the book.) I'll stick with ordering THOSE online.

I'm sure I'll spend more next time through, since I'll pay more attention to the paper and pens. I was mostly interested in the books this time. ;D

I would say that the Seattle Kinokuniya is worth at least one visit if you're into Japanese or Chinese books or manga, cool paper and pens, and those sorts of things.

Kinokuniya and Uwajimaya have an awful lot of "stuff". I'm a bit of a sucker for "stuff". I ended up buying "Go", even though I don't know how to play. I also bought a mini bonsai starter set. As always, the mahjong tempted me, but I resisted. Lots of cool stuff. It was fun. ;D

Anyways, I suppose meeting at Kumoricon would probably be the most convenient. I hope the schedule for the con will be put up soon.

Sounds awesome! I love Uwajimaya's food sections. Strange, random, and mysterious foods that I've never cooked with? YES PLEASE.

Holy crap, why were the HP books so crazy? That's... just odd. I'm planning on picking up book 4 while I'm in Japan. For some reason I decided that I need to buy a Harry Potter book in every country I visit. I have Greek, Italian, and Arabic so far. Hopefully I can get it without going broke. x.x

Japanese pens and pencils are amazing. I had one mechanical pencil that looked like a normal pencil. IT WAS WONDERFUL. And amused me far too much.

Maybe when I'm up in Seattle later this month I'll drag my brother along... though it should probably wait. I'm so bad at saving money.

The schedule's usually put up pretty late, from what I can recall. Gurgle.

??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline sporkoon

• Chibi
    • Long neglected deviantart site
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 09:38:59 pm »
Hi :) I would like both The Guild comics, the Kera magazine, the Alice in Wonderland poster, and of the cheap little things: Noir, Gantz, RideBack, Witchblade, Fairy Tail, Rikku, and Yuffie. I can try to meet up before con but my weekends are pretty full.. Just let me know what works for you and we can figure it out ^_^
()()
(**)
(___)0
If love is blind, then I have 20/20 vision

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 07:09:44 pm »
I want your dragon figure, hello kitty plush, and hello kitty art
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.

Offline rukavampireknight

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 12:05:10 am »
I am interested in the black cat anime but I have a question is it just the box the anime came in or does it include the anime dvd and the manga. If so what episodes are on the dvd.

Offline butteredtoasttt

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 08:52:44 am »
ill probably get it anyways since i love him but how big is the tony tony chopper pillow??: )
(please hold for me! i will return in 3 days after my camping trip!)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:56:40 am by butteredtoasttt »
in artist alley this year! woahhhhh!

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 01:41:30 pm »
I am interested in all of the following:
Dragon Decoration: $1
Japanese Fan: $1
Lion Hello Kitty Plush: $3
CHEAP LITTLE GOOBERS
Sands of Destruction
Withcblade
hello kitty
Gin Bleach Sticker?
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita

Offline Arrow

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 05:20:45 pm »
Hey, guys! I have been CRAZY busy the last month. Hopefully I can get hold of you all in time! I will PM you in addition to posting here.

Sporkoon
The Guild: $2
Kera magazine: $4
Alice in Wonderland Poster: $1
Cheapies: RideBack, Fairy Taile, Rikku, Yuffie
Total: $8.00
Noir, Gantz, and Witchblade were claimed via pm, I am afraid

jam112383
Dragon Decoration: $1
Lion Hello Kitty Plush: $3
CHEAP LITTLE GOOBERS
Sands of Destruction
hello kitty
Total: $6.50

Sadly, Gin and Witchblade are both taken. Everything else is yours, though!

butteredtoasttt
Chopper Pillow: $10
He is pretty nicely sized. I don't have the exact measurements, but it's about 1.5 feet tall/wide thanks to that hat.

rukavampireknight
The Black Cat comes with the box and first DVD. The episodes are 1-4
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:23:02 pm by Arrow »
??? | 0% | ???

choices are hard

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 04:04:25 pm »
Can I get the totoro bag? Also the stickers on the Viz Media page which ones are left?

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 05:27:14 pm »
I WANT THE SOUL EATER PLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 06:59:43 pm »
Hey Arrow! I've already sent you a message, but I'll post here too just in case.
I'd love to purchase the auburn wig, if u havent given it away yet (:
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu