Author Topic: Boshonen Shounen-Ai Panel [Approved]  (Read 2068 times)

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Boshonen Shounen-Ai Panel [Approved]
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:17:59 pm »
Bishounen Shounen-Ai Panel has been approved. Time & Day have yet to be told, but as soon as I know I will post it here. As I do every year I ran this panel I bring very special gifts to the best, cosplays, game winners, ect. This year wont be any different except for the fact that the prizes for the contest are even bigger this year. Here is just a small list of some of the items that are going to be awarded at this Panel. Don't forget the prizes listed here are for specific game prizes. There will be small prizes for everyone else so no one is left without something to take home with them. All items that will be given are Official Japanese Items.

Date: Sunday 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM

Place: Panels 2 @ the Hilton

It's really nice that it's at night, and it's two hours. I know last year the room was too small and couldn't fit everyone inside I do apologize. This year should be even better with a bigger room for more of you to come in. More prizes will be given besides the ones listed here. Those you will have to come and see for yourself. They are all great and hard to get. I have a special Kuroshitsuji Posters Limited Edition I will be given away as well. So if you a fan please drop by for a chance to win it!

Less than two weeks now till con, See you guys there! If you know me from last year or the previous years do let me know as well and you could win something.~

Loveless Vol 10 [Limited Edition]

Loveless 11 [Limited Edition]

Durarara! Poster [Limited Edition]

& More To Come!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:36:49 pm by vampirek_yaoi »

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: [Approved] Bishonen Shounen-Ai Panel
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:09:08 pm »
going

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl