Author Topic: MANGA FOR SALE  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Amayakisyukai

• Oni
MANGA FOR SALE
« on: July 18, 2012, 03:20:54 pm »
Hey. I've been saving up to go to con this year, but I still don't have enough so if you guys might be so awesome as to help me out that'd be great. I'm selling off my entire manga collection. It's only 11 books but it will defiantly help me out a ton!

Knights of the Zodiac

Vol.#12
This one's by masami Kurumada. I've never actually read it, but it's in great condition, and it's Shonen Jump endorsed.

Pita-Ten

Vol.#1
It's by Koge-donbo. It's the book I've had longest (I loved it as a little kid) and it's cover's condition is pretty poor. Somewhere along the line I had to tape it up. (It's suffered the ravages of my younger sister.) The story however, is fine. The pages have a little yellowing from age, but it's perfectly readable. It's about an angel who's come to earth to protect a boy named korarou. It's a romance, all in all it's pretty cute, but probably not for those who want a really highly involved plot.

Negima!

Vol.#8
Another one that I've never actually read to closely. A friend of mine gave it to me and it's been sitting on my shelf ever since! I know it's kind of a fanservice harem manga, so expect lots of boobs and pantie shots. This one's not for kids. It's in great condition, it has a plastic protective cover.

Orphen

Vol.#3
Vol.#4
I really like the art style in this story. It's very nice if you're looking for reference material or something to incorporate in your own artwork. (That's mostly what I used them for.)  The main character orphen is sorcerer, and he's teaching a kid named majic his tricks, they have a fisty tomboy along with them named cleao, and they are adventures. The books are in good condition. #4 has a very slight tear at the top of the cover.

Chibi Vampire

Vol.#9
Chibi Vampire is a romantic comedy. It's so cute! Anyone who want's a more uplifting plot I definitely recommend this. It's about a vampire girl who's the oposite of normal vampires. Instead of needing blood, she needs to get rid of it! Subsequently, she has frequent nosebleeds. It's in good condition, with only couple fold lines on the back cover.

Tokoyo Mew Mew A La Mode

Vol.#1
This is the first in the second series of Tokoyo Mew Mew. There are two books in this series, and if I remember correctly 7 in the first. The story is really cute. It's a magical girls manga. It's in great condition. Looks like I just bought it yesterday!

Yotsuba&!

Vol.#1
Yotsuba is about a little girl who loves to make trouble and play pretend games with her family and friends. It's very cute. (A lot of my manga is characteristically girly OTL) It's in good condition, only a fold mark on the front cover.

Kitchen Princess

Vol.#1
Najika joins a culenary school to seak out a boy she met as  child who taught her the value of making things with love. It's a romance. It's in fairly good condition, the cover is slightly warped.

Naruto

Vol.#27
Vol.#46
I don't think I need to explain the plot? I mean it's a fairly popular manga/anime so.. Anyway both books are in good condition.

Altogether they are worth about 110$
I'd like to get at least 50$ for all of them (That would cap me for my goal!)
5$ for each book. (Pita-ten I'll sell for 2.50 because of it's condition.)

I live in Longview washington, and I could meet people who would like to buy these at my home, an agreed upon drop off site, or possibly in Portland/Vancouver though we'd have to work around my schedule. (I can only make it there once or twice a month)

Thanks for your time and support fellow congoers!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:34:42 pm by Amayakisyukai »