Author Topic: Which Gundam series is the best?  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Sephiroth87

• Cabbit
    • my art
Which Gundam series is the best?
« on: July 07, 2012, 02:28:32 am »
Im a def Gundam Wing fan.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Which Gundam series is the best?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 08:12:20 am »
gundam wing is too overpowered for me. and they remained overpowered till the end, not to mention the plot was kinda meh, the character storylines were kinda boring too-- even the character personality.
*no offense to wing fans, that's just my opinion*

gundam 00 takes the cake for me.

ORE WA GUNDAM~!!!
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Sephiroth87

• Cabbit
    • my art
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 09:27:01 am »
Whats your opinion on Seed? It didnt catch on for me, so I didnt finish it.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »
My ex told me once that Seed was her favorite series.  Personally, I'm not into mecha, so Gundam isn't something that I'm too keen on.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 09:22:42 pm »
00-- i've only watched wing, and seed but i definitely like how the political system, the world, and the overall current and bg story is presented and made.

the characters have great personality too unlike wing who i feel like it's quite stale-- that's only my opinion of course-- please dont kill me XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 10:54:50 pm »
Im a def Gundam Wing fan.
Hells yes!~ It will always be my favorite.  :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 01:41:47 pm »
I have to stick with the original, Mobile Suit Gundam. I love that series, and I think it's the best series by far. No other Gundam series has been able to quite match the wonder of that series.
Not to mention that the One Year War is by far the most interesting war story.

Turn A Gundam is a good series, too. I really enjoyed it. It's something different, and the characters were interesting, as was the story, setting and even the mecha designs. That's probably my second favorite. Third would have to be Mobile Fighter G-Gundam.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:42:48 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline TheDevilsNightmare

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 04:31:56 am »
The guy above is basically what  I have to say except for me its G Gundam first then original Gundam. But in the End both are amazing. Mobile Suit Gundam had such a great main character A child at war sounds like a boring story line since most of today anime its children with amzing powers, but this had a different twist. Its a must see, I enjoyed watching the evolution of Amuro Ray. I liked G gundam the most because it was my first one I suppose and I really liked the Character Domon. Going around to look for a man in a picture he holds. If it wasnt for G gundam I would have never watched the original. Also I watched Gundam Wing its Alright.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:32:13 am by TheDevilsNightmare »