Author Topic: A Dark(?) Hetalia Skit (I really need others for this..)  (Read 3212 times)

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
A Dark(?) Hetalia Skit (I really need others for this..)
« on: May 21, 2012, 03:59:29 am »
Uhm...Hello. I'm going to try to submit a Hetalia skit for this year, but I need more people.
The skit actually will consist of the 2P/Player 2 versions of the characters, or 'darker' versions.
(I can explain them in just a bit and provide a link to images of them.)

Besides who will be in it, all I'm asking of those who will be in it is to do mild acting, possible singing (with slight choreography), and attend a couple online discussions and probably a couple practices once it gets closer (most likely in August or late July). And of course to be dressed as the character properly!
The characters currently unavailable are 2P Fem England, 2P Fem Russia, and either 2P England or 2P Russia. (She'll only be 2P Russia if there is someone who wants to be 2P England and can only be him, or maybe a different reason if you talk to me about it.)

So if anyone is interested please comment here or PM me! ;w; <3 (PM would be better)
I hope people would be interested in this... ;w; (I won't give much more detail about it unless you're interested and PM me though..)

Nevermind. ^^;;
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:17:07 pm by TsunderePrussian »

Offline SpartanNinjaWarrior

• Cabbit
Re: A Dark(?) Hetalia Skit (I really need others for this..)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 09:42:18 am »
I really wish you were still doing this, but since your not, im just sad. do you want to start a 2p Hetalia panel instead, im cosplaying as 2p Japan, if you wanna reach me about the idea you can email me a spartanninjawarrior@live.com, think about it!!
"And I never, EVER, wanna walk into my kitchen again and hear 'Hey ho it's waffle time won't you have some waffles of mine!'"-Dr.Cox