Author Topic: Skyrim's first DLC  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
Skyrim's first DLC
« on: May 07, 2012, 06:17:07 pm »
Bethesda has announced their first downloadable content (DLC) for Skyrim.  Slated for this summer, it is to be called "Dawngaurd" and naturally, this has the Skyrim addicts (which includes myself) whooping.

I want to see the following things in this DLC:

1.  Horse mounted combat.  I hate having to get off my horse every time I'm attacked; by the time I dismount, the enemy has killed my horse, and I have to get ANOTHER FLIPPIN' EXPENSIVE HORSE!

2.  The ability to smith armor for your horse.  While they're at it, they should throw in horseshoe smithing.  My horse already kicks enemies, so why not make it some dragon bone horseshoes for maximum butt kicking?

3.  Dragon bone/scale weapons, as well as arrow smithing.  Scrounging around for arrows makes me feel like some bum.  And the current lack of dragon weapons is the only reason why I stick with my deadric armor (my weapons MUST mach my armor.  I know, I know; I'm weird).

4.  Spellcrafting.  'Nuff said.

5.  An option to quick sort the inventory.  Seriously, it shouldn't take me four minutes to find my ring of waterbreathing.

What would you like to see in Dawngaurd?
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
Re: Skyrim's first DLC
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:00:51 pm »
Someone has very high expectations.

I'm kinda expecting just another story arc. 

Tho what I'd like to see is something akin to the fallout 3 DLC that changes the ending ;)
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Skyrim's first DLC
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 12:25:05 am »
3.  Dragon bone/scale weapons...
Dude.  Just play Monster Hunter XD
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>