Author Topic: Please help  (Read 8764 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Please help
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:56 am »
Hello everyone Anyone who lives in the hillsboro area over by hillsboro high school I need you help my sister 3 year old sheperd mix had broken out of the back yard of a family friends dureing an easter dinner he been missing for 2 days and is very imporant to my brother inlaw in any of you can help keep an eye out for him we will be greatful or even contact us if you have him heres is my add on what he looks like and numbers PLEASE PLEASE kumoricon goers if you live in that area keep an eye out for him his name is garen  and he has anxity bad
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/laf/2951806501.html

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 06:47:13 am »
good news he has found his way home

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:23:17 am »
yay!  I am glad
Was goons say I an in Beaverton and can keep my eyes open but any who
Yay
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:15:50 am »
Yay! Glad to hear it. A lost pet is a missing family member as far as I'm concerned, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Very good to hear the dog is back.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 01:13:10 pm »
he has very bad anxity and is a real baby he went missing over by hillsboro high school and 2-3 days with no food or water  I got worried and my sister was sick so they couldnt go look for him So last night i walked from my house to target and back with my dog and this morning around 6-7 he was at my front door waiting sticky had pich on him wet and he ran and walked so much the pads on his paws are raw D: but hes back home safe and sound