Author Topic: Artist Alley 2012 - A Question  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Yoku-chan

• Oni
Artist Alley 2012 - A Question
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:40:08 pm »
Hello!

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for more artist alley information, but I haven't seen any yet. I have one question that I'm hoping someone can answer.

On the artist alley page it currently says this: "Artists seeking to participate in Artists Alley should not register as attendees at this time, but instead, apply to Artists Alley once applications open." Does that mean we get a badge for registering in artist alley, but it's still treated as a normal con badge? As in we can still get into all the events, go into the exhibitor's hall, etc? Or does that mean we're restricted to the artist alley and must purchase a normal badge to do the activities?

Thank you for your time,

~ Yoku
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:40:21 pm by Yoku-chan »

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
Re: Artist Alley 2012 - A Question
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 04:54:47 pm »
Ahh hi there!

Don't worry! If you get an artist alley table, your badge will act as a normal convention badge, as well as an artist alley badge. Artist Alley badges just have a different look than normal attendee badges, so that you'll be able to get into the alley for set-up and things.

Offline hieis_girl1

• Chibi
Re: Artist Alley 2012 - A Question
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 11:06:46 am »
Exactly what Genki said.

But, you should register for the con right now, if you're planning on attending if you get into AA or not. If you register, and end up getting accepted into the Alley, then you will get a refund of the difference on what you paid for. That way you don't end up having to register late, when the prices are higher than they currently are.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:40:06 am by hieis_girl1 »
2012-14- Assistant Artist Alley Coordinator
2007-2011- Attendee