Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh GM  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Yu-Gi-Oh GM
« on: April 02, 2012, 06:18:35 pm »
Ladies and gentleman of the Kumoricon forums.

It is with great pleasure that I present courtesy of Fanfiction.net Part 1 of the first story in Book 1 of my Yu-Gi-Oh GM trilogy. Please feel free to take a look and enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome but keep all comments nice. Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7962397/1/YuGiOh_GM_Book_1_The_Rise_of_El_Loco_Desperado

Enjoy. :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:21:18 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
I need a Beta Reader for Yu-Gi-Oh GM, can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:56:30 pm »
Hello Kumoricon fans I need some help. My Beta Reader Rocket6923 hasn't been seen in several weeks and well I don't see him coming back anytime soon. I need a new beta reader, someone with a good grasp of spelling and puncutation. I do admit while I have spell check and punctutaion there are a lot of times where m grammar can be, espcially with commas, somewhat atrocious. I'm pretty good with plot lines. I've discovered through obersevation and exploration what works and what doesn't. But a little critique if something doesn't work and a suggestionm of what might work better could help. And while they can be critical can also be nice.

If there's anyone interested in being my beta reader please let me know here or PM please, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for your attention.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.