Author Topic: KRYS' GARAGE SALE (Plushies, artbooks, etc)  (Read 2389 times)

Offline krystir

• Cabbit
KRYS' GARAGE SALE (Plushies, artbooks, etc)
« on: April 01, 2012, 06:28:09 pm »
Hey guys. So I just finished my cross country move and realized I have a ton of stuff I don't use, or haven't used before that I'd like to get rid of. Everything here is priced to move, but if you like something you'd like feel free to make me an offer or a trade (though, I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'd want for a trade... i do like ponies :| but you can try if you'd like!) Mostly I'd just like to get this stuff to a good home instead of sitting in a box in my loft. I live in Salem, so if you're in the Willamette area we can set up a place/time to meet so you don't have to deal with shipping.

PLUSHIES

An image to sort of show you the scale of the plushies in mention. They are 8", 12" and 1 foot, from left to right.

BLEACH PLUSHIES:
Renji School, Renji Shinigami, Rukia Prisoner and Rukia School : 6 dollars each, 20 for the set
These plushies are in great condition. School Rukia's hair and Prisoner Rukia's butterfly decided to come apart of it's own accord due to the glue on it not being very strong, but I fixed that and they are all ready to go! They have tags and are basically new!

GIANT INUYASHA PLUSH: 15 dollars
Inuyasha is close to twice as large as most of my other plushies! His is a friendly and surprisingly kind plushie, but I never much got into the series, and so I hope he can find a home with a fan that will give him the love and adoration he deserves.

SAKURA WARS RENI PLUSH: 12 dollars
This sweet plushie was the last one left at a merchant stall a few years ago, and she was just so sad looking I had to pick her up. Alas, she was so quiet and shy she and the rest of my plushies never really got along. She is missing her tag but in such good condition you would not know she was not new.

FUUMA X/1999 PLUSH: 6 dollars
Fuuma here was supposed to be a present for someone, but alas he was packed away and all but forgotten about! He's still in perfect condition, bagged with his original tag. He needs a good home to give him the appreciation he deserves!

BOOKS

Gundam Wing Official Art Book
Bleach "All Colour But the Black"
Weiss Kreuz Art Book

10 dollars each, 25 for all three
All of these books are in excellent condition. There is a little bit of wear on the top of the Weiss Kreuz jacket, but not the book. They all have been treated with the utmost care and the spines show little to no wear.

MISCELLANEOUS

Kuroneko Backpack : 8 dollars
This fuzzy backpack is perfect for congoers looking to impress. It holds a surprising amount of things, and is super adorable as well as practical. This lovely backpack has hardly been used, and shows only the most minimal of wear.

Sakura Bag : 8 dollars
This small bag was shipped directly from Japan from my former Japanese exchange student. It's lovely with authentic sakura blossom pattern, and comes with a shoulder strap as well as clip in case you want to attach it to a different bag or your belt. It is brand new, never been used, and still in it's original wrapping! I'd love to use it but it's much better suited to a person of smaller stature, myself being almost 6 feet in height.

Growlithe/Arcanine Figures : 5 dollars
These cute little pokemon figures are also directly from Japan! I don't really have a place for them, but if you do I'm sure they'll make a lovely addition to your collection. They're in mint condition still in their original packaging.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:12:03 am by krystir »

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Re: KRYS' GARAGE SALE (Plushies, artbooks, etc)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:00:20 am »
I am interested in your bleach plushies
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.

Offline krystir

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 01:43:10 pm »
Awesome! I'm not sure if/when you want to meet up, or if you just want me to hang onto them until the con for you.

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:16:13 am »
I would like the kuroneko backpack and maybe the Sakura Wars Renji plushie.

Offline krystir

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:15:28 pm »
:3 excellent~ would you like to make plans to see/buy them?

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 08:46:19 pm »
Yes I would. What's your schedule look like?

Offline krystir

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 05:35:39 pm »
Most weekends I am free, as well as many thursdays and fridays. Not this weekend, but the weekend of the 19th would work well for me I think. Are you in the Portland area?

Offline jam112383

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:52 pm »
bleach plushies, can we meet up at con?
Day Zero - Gothic Lolita
Day One - Maka (Soul Eater) With Scythe and soul eater group
Day Two - Konan with Naruto group
Day Three - To be decided
Day four - Slants groupie

Order of costumes subject to change.