Author Topic: DESPERATE SALE. LOTS OF HAND MADE NARUTO COSPLAYS AND ACCESSORIES. & SANGO/OURAN  (Read 9096 times)

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit

LG. Handmade Boomerang for Sango from Inuyasha. I'm asking $5-10 for it.

(PROOF IT'S ACTUAL SIZE)

Sango Cosplay. I used simple black leggings as the bottom. There's a LONG red "tie" that I made. All handmade. Size is around Junior's Large, Women's Small. Asking $10-15 for the whole thing. $18 with the boomerang included.

(CLOSE UP WITH DETAIL OF SHIRT)

Ouran Jacket and necktie. Unfortunately, my Kaoru wig was sold. The left pocket is sewn backwards so it doesn't work. I can fix it if anyone wants me to. Asking for $10-15

(MANGA PATCH)

Filler Episodes Sasuke outfit. It comes with the Village of the Leaf Headband. There's a zipper on the side of the shirt for easier access. The collar is stuffed with hard filling so it stands as seen in show. Asking for $12-18

(REALISTICALLY SIZED UCHIHA SYMBOL ON BACK OF SHIRT)

Uchiha wedding vest. There's a crest on the back. $5-10

(SYMBOL)

Kakashi Anbu outfit. That's at least where I got the inspiration. I suppose it could work for any character. Gloves are leaf, however I do have Village of the Sound gloves that may be purchased with the cosplay instead of of the leaf. BOTH PAIRS OF GLOVES WITH COSPLAY WILL BE EXTRA. $15-20

Gloves may be sold separately for $5.

Mask strap keeps popping off. However, hot glue does work for a one day thing. Mask may also be sold separately. $5.

Kiba Cosplay. I wore this one twice compared to the one time I've worn everything else. The bands around the leg are sewn on so no worries there. The pocket DOES work and there are two additional pockets in the jacket. $10-15
http://i44.tinypic.com/25in9xw.jpg
There IS an extra pocket in the back. I can't remember if I made it detachable or not e.o

Akatsuki cosplay. I bought this myself. It's not handmade. I wore it off and on again for piddly occasions. No real heavy use, however. Comes with the hidden leaf band. $15-20

(LG. BAND)

Wore this to my first con ever. It wasn't my best work considering it was my first costume...EVER. The "bands" are sewn on again, but sag a bit. Just remember to keep them up. The kunai pocket is functional. The button popped off, however if sold, I will be sure to replace it for you. There are two functional pockets in the jacket. And there is a back pocket like Kiba's but it detaches. $10-15

Actual sized Kunai. None of this only fits your pinky finger crap. $5-10

(SHOW OF LENGTH)

USED ninja shoes. Yes, I've used these. Numerous times in fact. The fabric detached from the sole however I've re-sewn them together so that it doesn't happen again. $5-10

Village of the Sand wrist band. Half of the metal has detached from the band itself. However, if bought, I can re-attach it. $2-8

Sound gloves as previously mentioned. $5

ALL CLOTHES ARE MADE TO BE LARGE JUNIORS OR SMALL WOMENS
Thief of Hearts

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
I have my eyes set on that Ouran jacket but I'm not sure if it'll fit me well... Could you tell me what the measurements are? :O

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl

LG. Handmade Boomerang for Sango from Inuyasha. I'm asking $5-10 for it.

(PROOF IT'S ACTUAL SIZE)

Sango Cosplay. I used simple black leggings as the bottom. There's a LONG red "tie" that I made. All handmade. Size is around Junior's Large, Women's Small. Asking $10-15 for the whole thing. $18 with the boomerang included.

(CLOSE UP WITH DETAIL OF SHIRT)

Ouran Jacket and necktie. Unfortunately, my Kaoru wig was sold. The left pocket is sewn backwards so it doesn't work. I can fix it if anyone wants me to. Asking for $10-15

(MANGA PATCH)

Filler Episodes Sasuke outfit. It comes with the Village of the Leaf Headband. There's a zipper on the side of the shirt for easier access. The collar is stuffed with hard filling so it stands as seen in show. Asking for $12-18

(REALISTICALLY SIZED UCHIHA SYMBOL ON BACK OF SHIRT)

Uchiha wedding vest. There's a crest on the back. $5-10

(SYMBOL)

Kakashi Anbu outfit. That's at least where I got the inspiration. I suppose it could work for any character. Gloves are leaf, however I do have Village of the Sound gloves that may be purchased with the cosplay instead of of the leaf. BOTH PAIRS OF GLOVES WITH COSPLAY WILL BE EXTRA. $15-20

Gloves may be sold separately for $5.

Mask strap keeps popping off. However, hot glue does work for a one day thing. Mask may also be sold separately. $5.

Kiba Cosplay. I wore this one twice compared to the one time I've worn everything else. The bands around the leg are sewn on so no worries there. The pocket DOES work and there are two additional pockets in the jacket. $10-15
http://i44.tinypic.com/25in9xw.jpg
There IS an extra pocket in the back. I can't remember if I made it detachable or not e.o

Akatsuki cosplay. I bought this myself. It's not handmade. I wore it off and on again for piddly occasions. No real heavy use, however. Comes with the hidden leaf band. $15-20

(LG. BAND)

Wore this to my first con ever. It wasn't my best work considering it was my first costume...EVER. The "bands" are sewn on again, but sag a bit. Just remember to keep them up. The kunai pocket is functional. The button popped off, however if sold, I will be sure to replace it for you. There are two functional pockets in the jacket. And there is a back pocket like Kiba's but it detaches. $10-15

Actual sized Kunai. None of this only fits your pinky finger crap. $5-10

(SHOW OF LENGTH)

USED ninja shoes. Yes, I've used these. Numerous times in fact. The fabric detached from the sole however I've re-sewn them together so that it doesn't happen again. $5-10

Village of the Sand wrist band. Half of the metal has detached from the band itself. However, if bought, I can re-attach it. $2-8

Sound gloves as previously mentioned. $5

ALL CLOTHES ARE MADE TO BE LARGE JUNIORS OR SMALL WOMENS

I'm a guy and I'm trying to find an Akatsuki cloak that can fit me. What are the exact measurements of the suit?

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit
I have my eyes set on that Ouran jacket but I'm not sure if it'll fit me well... Could you tell me what the measurements are? :O

Sure! I wont be able to get the exact measurements until sometime tomorrow. But I'll have them to you by Friday at the latest!(:
Thief of Hearts

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit
I'm a guy and I'm trying to find an Akatsuki cloak that can fit me. What are the exact measurements of the suit?

Of course! As I said for the other reply, I can get you the measurements no later than Friday(:
Thief of Hearts

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
Sure! I wont be able to get the exact measurements until sometime tomorrow. But I'll have them to you by Friday at the latest!(:

Okay, thank you! ^_^

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl

Of course! As I said for the other reply, I can get you the measurements no later than Friday(:

All right, I could pick that up either before or after Sakuracon. I'm also 5'3'' or something.

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit

All right, I could pick that up either before or after Sakuracon. I'm also 5'3'' or something.

Unfortunately, I wont be attending Sakuracon.

Message me a common ground place to meet up for it.

MEASUREMENTS.
Neck - Roughly 28 in.
Arm - 26.5 in.
Shoulder - 17 in.
Waist -39 in.
Hip - 39 in.
Total Length (From shoulder to bottom of jacket) - 43 in.
Thief of Hearts

Offline Duke_Devlin410

• Cabbit

MEASUREMENTS.
Arm - 23 in.
Shoulder - 17 in.
Waist -35 in.
Hip - 40 in.
Total Length (From shoulder to bottom of jacket) - 26 in.
Thief of Hearts

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
how much is the anbu or would you like to do a trade ?

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16644.0

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
MEASUREMENTS.
Arm - 23 in.
Shoulder - 17 in.
Waist -35 in.
Hip - 40 in.
Total Length (From shoulder to bottom of jacket) - 26 in.

Wow, it seems like it would fit me perfectly!! :O

If that's the case, consider it sold~! Would $12 do? And if it wouldn't be so much trouble, could you fix the pocket? (I have yet to improve my sewing abilities. orz)