Author Topic: Original Characater Cosplay  (Read 33452 times)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Original Characater Cosplay
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2011, 10:08:51 pm »
OMG i wish i can cosplay him agian I have a charater named sojiro and he so cuttteee I just need a new white wig and i can cosplay him

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2011, 08:55:49 am »
Im probably going to do Iden, my split that I use for Durarara.
The funny thing is, she is fourteen and when she is pissed she likes to throw things at you xD

Offline loki0349

• Cabbit
    • The Random Cheese Spot
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2011, 10:26:47 pm »
This seemed like the best thread to post this soooooo

I'm wanting to cosplay an original character for this coming up year but the problem is that I've never really made an OC before and only have a basic idea of what I'm doing so I figured I'd ask the awesome people here for some help ^_^

So I think I'm going to try making an OC for Air Gear only I'm not sure how to make my character unique enough not to be confused with any other character, anyone got any pointers to help me along?
Pokemon (Unknown)?
Okamiko (OC Naruto) - Complete
Spitfire (Air Gear) ?

[/

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2011, 12:24:09 am »
Most of my OCs are based off of me and if I was in the series. It's easier for me to create them that way. Some are based off of my other OCs, like Nerio was created because she was Rexion's somebody. Don't worry if your character isn't perfect you jsut need to work at fine-tuning them. My Otaku Senshi Sailor Cosmic was the most 2D character ever when I first created her. She was Sailor Star a member of the Outer Senshi with no story what so ever back when I was in Middle School. Now in 11th grade she's Sailor Cosmic the Starlit Soldier of Love and Justice! The reincarnation of Princess Astera from Starlight Kingdom and Princess Serenity's foster sister.
It does take sometime to make a character you really love, but for me the characters I work the hardest on are my favorite.

I would also use things based off your experiences. My Hetalia Character Haines Alaska is based off a town I went to visit once where my uncle lives. That was one of my favorite trips of all time and that's one reason Haines was created (also since no one know of the town)
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2011, 12:37:23 am »
My Sailor Moon OC, Queen Kogane(Kumori Tsuki) has always been from the same place. Had the same history ideal, as I grew I found ways to mold it and modify it. She has always been Sailor Dark(side of the) Moon. She always has had black hair and gold eyes. And she has always had the color scheme of Black and Silver, with a little gold. The only time she has a different color scheme for her Fuku is in Me and Inu's Dark Moon Waltz Roleplay when she starts as Sailor New Moon - and awakens as Dark Moon only after the shield on her starseed is shattered.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 10:11:44 am »

Offline loki0349

• Cabbit
    • The Random Cheese Spot
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2011, 08:04:25 pm »
You all are fantastic and have helped me narrow my focus a lot XD Now to start creating!
Pokemon (Unknown)?
Okamiko (OC Naruto) - Complete
Spitfire (Air Gear) ?

[/

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 08:19:13 pm »
Your welcome good luck on creating!
Also one more little thing, for me looks come last, I rather have a 3D character then a character that looks cool but has no personality
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 08:53:30 pm »
Titus I always wanna hug you when I see you cosplay...*Feels stalker ish*

My Oc Tranny/Tanner {Makeup wise}
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/The-True-Misteor/Pic-0307-1.jpg

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 04:32:50 pm »
Tranny, is your OC just an OC or is it from an anime/manga?

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 05:04:47 pm »
Well now I wish I had some photos of Haines to show everyone
She's the only OC I've cosplayed.
I might have to kidnap my Canada for pictures

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2011, 05:12:15 pm »
@Teddy  Its just an Oc, not from any show ^^

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2011, 02:01:57 pm »
I have OCs! But they are not anime OCs.... This sounds like fun. I was just thinking about cosplaying my persona (oc) for con... I just may have a reason to now....

Not all to sure yet....
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2012, 07:57:59 am »
BUMP

Offline Rofflz

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2012, 02:39:20 pm »
:D oc cosplays sound really fun! I'm working on cosplays for several of my OCs: Terin, Joey and Akira.
Terin and Joey are from a story/novel idea I have.
Akira is my Pokemon Trainer OC. d: (he needs more work, but I'm working on his story still.)
And I have a Sailor Moon OC; "Sailor Sāngè of X Region"
She's from the planet '2003 UB313' aka "X"... her and the other scouts (my OCs) are from dwarf planets inside the Kuiper Belt... ^.^;
Yeah... I don't know. I'm defintely cosplaying Terin and Akira sometime, but I'm not certain about Joey and Sāngè. XP
I have so many ocs for Pokemon, and I'm planning on cosplaying one of my friend's Pokemon ocs... maybe.
I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CON! I'M MOVING OUT OF STATE! AND IT IS THE SAME WEEKEND AS SABOTEN IN AZ. SORRY EVERYONE~!