Author Topic: Bleach Captains Panel (old one, please lock)  (Read 26255 times)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
Re: Bleach Captains Panel (Approved)
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2012, 03:52:56 pm »
Dance maybe?
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2012, 10:04:31 pm »
Dance maybe?
Give me a trap door and I will so fill Hitsugaya's role with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_ny3SOtds
Kumoricon 2016: (Days are undecided so far)

Halloween 2010 Prussia (In progress- prop and cosplay started)
Halloween 2011 slave Prussia (In progress- cosplay finished and props started)
Cardverse Prussia (Well.. I have the pattern. -shrugs-)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2012, 11:46:58 pm »
YES!
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2012, 11:31:56 pm »
We could also do a filler thing! You know how they had a few episodes that were just the weird dreams that people had on special occasions? What if we did something like that? I think it would be so fun! Just thoroughly confuse Ichigo...  We could do the ever-cliche alice in wonderland, or something more random like Midsummer's night dream (0.o I can totally see that now..).

But I'm fine with doing the musical too! It sounds really fun! (I just need to watch it first)
I'm so excited for this!!!

If we did MSND, Ichigo would have to take hermia's place and Lythander and Demetrius could be Rukia and Orihime. Then Ishida would be helena, Theseus and hippolyta would be Urahara and Yoruichi, Quince would be Yuzu, Bottom would be Karin, the other mechanicals would be there friends, Titania would be Hitsugaya-taicou, Matsumoto would be Oberon, and gin would be Puck

I'm highly amused.
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:38 am »
Oh wow! that would be funny
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2012, 03:51:14 pm »
It seems like it would be hard to get across who people were though... but then again, it could work. We'd just need a LOT of bleach cosplayers.
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2012, 12:05:40 pm »
So what do people want to do?

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2012, 08:40:48 pm »
Wow, love how sucky my phone has been about actually posting my posts. So I finished the video, but the audio is super crap. U want me to upload anyway guys? Also I had planned on retiring soi fong this year cause I need a new wig desparetly. I guess I could always buy a new wig if u wanted me to be in the panel next year. Lemme know soonish.
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2012, 08:48:05 pm »
I say post it. Even if the audio is crap.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2012, 08:40:58 pm »
Wow, love how sucky my phone has been about actually posting my posts. So I finished the video, but the audio is super crap. U want me to upload anyway guys? Also I had planned on retiring soi fong this year cause I need a new wig desparetly. I guess I could always buy a new wig if u wanted me to be in the panel next year. Lemme know soonish.
I think it would be nice to see it regardless :U
 Sad to hear you'll be retiring it though, but totally understandable. Would love to have you at the panel next year <3 you were a big help and doing it was all cause you organized it and such, it was so much fun, thank you.
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2012, 10:22:39 pm »
post it please!

Come back come back or all the torturing will be at you
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2012, 01:14:00 pm »
Alright, it's uploading to youtube. I'll post the link here when it's done, though it's like 25 mins long, so it'll take a while to upload. And I guess it sounds like I need to buy a new wig...
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2012, 11:19:49 pm »
alright, here it is guys (tho still processing) http://youtu.be/7YrlymposvQ    there may be parts missing (she had to switch cameras at one point) and it's not the best, but it is a good reminder of how much fun we had. if u want to next yr i was thinking about commissioning my friend to video tape the panel (she's got a nice camera and editing stuff, lots of experience too). anywho, guess i am off to find a new wig now, huh? oh, btw i saw this chick while i was out the other day, and she was blond with short hair and totally had two small braids going on, like Soi Fon's, it was cool.

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2012, 02:42:38 pm »
*glomps* thank you!!! I am going to be showing this to friends
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »
alright, here it is guys (tho still processing) http://youtu.be/7YrlymposvQ    there may be parts missing (she had to switch cameras at one point) and it's not the best, but it is a good reminder of how much fun we had. if u want to next yr i was thinking about commissioning my friend to video tape the panel (she's got a nice camera and editing stuff, lots of experience too). anywho, guess i am off to find a new wig now, huh? oh, btw i saw this chick while i was out the other day, and she was blond with short hair and totally had two small braids going on, like Soi Fon's, it was cool.
The audio quality isn't bad because the camera is bad, I think it's just cause of the room and how the noise bounces off the wall(not to mention we had a live audience!). The audio was actually pretty good when people were speaking in the direction of the camera/were facing it. Also might be because of where it was recorded in the room. A good spot would be in front of the people who are speaking or a little distance from a speaker if one were using a mic. If we had a mic or something this could be better. But the room itself isn't suited for that kind of audio I think. D: Sorry I went on a little ramble of audio, I've taken a year of recording arts so I know a little .  I look forward to next year though! If you can't get your friend to get her nice camera, I wouldn't mind loaning my camera to film and I'll edit what is shot later(couldn't shoot myself because of being on the panel) but the camera I have is pretty good and a handheld. Never seen someone do soi fon's style with their hair, but sounds like a cool coincidence.   :3 Good luck on finding a wig!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:41:24 pm by 7bijou7 »
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2012, 11:11:13 pm »
I think we need 3 Mics for next year... Also I am going to try and get some video recorders have two of them going so that we do not miss also we can have it get from two different sides.
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2012, 07:27:19 pm »
so what r we making next years topic? cause i really had no intention of continuing to watch bleach (after ichigo's fight with aizen is where i stopped)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2012, 10:12:07 pm »
Well you got to finish Anime at least... I come back!! :P Well we do have a year so I will think about stuff to help
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2012, 01:36:24 pm »
Well you got to finish Anime at least... I come back!! :P Well we do have a year so I will think about stuff to help
Ugh, well if Shinji comes back I'm definitely not finishing it.... ;)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2012, 10:18:33 am »
Sui Fong really are you going to make me use my special weapon. :P
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2012, 06:40:10 pm »
Hey guys! so whatever panel we do next year should include humans too,because I have a friend being Karin (she looks weirdly like her too) and she wants to join it!

Offline Suyorumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2012, 08:19:27 pm »
So~..... I wanted to be Karin~! And I was the person lilyrosa143 was talking about... I think.... And I really look forward to this~..... So I hope I can join~. But.... It would be nice if I could get some cosplay help~.
2014 plans so far: Meg Masters, Sis Strider, Jade Harley

Offline baka-imouto

• Chibi
    • Tumblr
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2012, 10:33:47 pm »
So~..... I wanted to be Karin~! And I was the person lilyrosa143 was talking about... I think.... And I really look forward to this~..... So I hope I can join~. But.... It would be nice if I could get some cosplay help~.
I'd love to meet you. I've been looking for a Karin for over two years without any luck! I could also help with most anything cosplay related!

Offline Suyorumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2012, 08:37:15 am »
I'd love to meet you. I've been looking for a Karin for over two years without any luck! I could also help with most anything cosplay related!
Okay, Cool~! That would be nice. She has quite a few outfits that I wouldn't know which to cosplay as..... nor how to make it... or if I should just order it.....
2014 plans so far: Meg Masters, Sis Strider, Jade Harley

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2012, 09:43:04 pm »
I'd love to meet you. I've been looking for a Karin for over two years without any luck!

*smirk* Oh have you now, Taichou? ;D

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2012, 01:13:42 pm »
Sui Fong really are you going to make me use my special weapon. :P
Woah woah have u been working on this "special weapon" with captain kyoraku? Cause if so.....

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »
So my little sister and I might be interested in helping out with the panel for next year if you like. We both will be cosplaying Zabimaru (my sister as Hebi and me as Saru). I wish my bro could come along since he will be Renji, but he will be staffing in the karaoke room. T_T

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2013, 03:28:43 pm »
What if we set the panel up like a character meeting discussing Bleach's drop in popularity? Although it kind of completely annihilates the 4th wall, it could also be really fun. We could spend the panel trying to figure out how to bring up the popularity (Matsumoto- "I know, confess your love to Karin-chan, Taichou!" Ichigo- "NO WAY IN HELL!") And eventually take suggestions from the audience. I think it'd be fun to act according to everyone's head-canons.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:58:37 pm by lilyrosa143 »

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
Re: Bleach Captains Panel
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2013, 12:49:50 am »
here's an idea i'll just throw out there for this years panel. idea came to me from this: http://youtu.be/Elc2H7dxlL8
What if the mens association had finally found the perfect place to have their meeting.... and then the womans association showed up? This way we could have practically anyone join us, and they could all have a say in things. Those who come from either side who were not in the original shorts (like if ichigo comes to the mens meeting) would have to come up with a reason why they r there, or who dragged them along. I think this would allow for more free flowing dialog. It would basically require that yachiru comes.... and it would be nice to get a byakuya.
just a thought.

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2013, 12:56:33 pm »
I like it but... I will have lose weight and get muscle in my arms so I can wear my hirori like that. I have bandages that cover me. :P Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOctKmIse0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCzimSyR7SQ (subbed- watch for it at 17 minutes)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:27:31 pm by Shingami_lover »
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline animepanda

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2013, 12:09:24 pm »
Well if everything goes right I'll be cosplaying Byakuya, and I would love to participate.  ;D
Sakuracon 2014:
John Egbert
God Tier Vriska Serket
God Tier Jade Harley

Kumoricon 2014:
Homura Akemi
Rin Okumura
?

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2013, 09:03:20 am »
Then we would have to get Karin to join the SWA... Ichigo would hate that.  ;D