Author Topic: An apology to everyone here..  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
An apology to everyone here..
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:31:09 pm »
Hello everyone. I know it's been a while sense i've started posting on here, but i felt like i needed to say a few things to everyone.
I'm very sorry if i said anything to anyone on here in the past few months that may have seemed rude or hurtful. I was sort of going though some things...not really phisical things, but mental things that weren't exactly making me thing or act the best. I'm doing, well, fantastic compaired to how i was feeling before. I really hope that none of you are upset with me if i said anything hurtful...
On another note, i do plan on going to Kumoricon again this year. Although, i'm unsure if i will pay for all three days, i do plan on getting a hotel room and staying there for all the days and just hang out with everyone in the park and what-not.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: An apology to everyone here..
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:34:49 pm »
AWW SAKi I <3 you and will never be mad at you :p and thank you for new years when you come up and spoke to me about what had happen made me feel alot better when you cam and said sorry in person and not over the internet (people saying sorry inperson is alot better them online becuse you tell when they mean it and when they dont and saki is one of the few  people ever in my life to come to me and say sorry after a big agument, and saki I was never mad at you I was just alittle bla and like what the heck on you :p -ruffles saki hair-  still <3 u kiddo
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:35:51 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »