Author Topic: I need some help with valentines day ideas for the little lady.  (Read 1881 times)

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
I need some help with valentines day ideas for the little lady.
« on: January 19, 2012, 07:59:22 pm »
So, the girl I've been seeing for about a year is going on a trip to visit some family in washington for a bit. I want to do something special.... I was considering folding as many paper flowers, which I recently learned how to do and leaving them with a card and some stuffed disney characters....she loves disney, but I was hoping for something a bit more special.

Things she likes:

Disney
Full metal alchemist
Fan plus friend dresses
Basically any anime where a guy is secretly in love with a girl
 Anime music videos

That's all I can think of....

She's also diabetic so candy is kind of out.

Offline Sui Fong

• Chibi
Re: I need some help with valentines day ideas for the little lady.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:21:40 pm »
depends on how romantic you are looking to go?
2013 (in the works): Soi Fong (Bleach), Faith (Mirrors Edge), Agito/Akito (Air Gear)
Stay tuned for more information at a later date.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 09:42:51 am »
That would be nice =]
 If you know that she really likes those particular dresses (and her size) you absolutely can't go wrong going that route!
I like goats.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 05:54:39 pm »
Mm not all girls wear dresses so maybe something liek soem roses. maybe you can make a diabedic sweet they do have good treats for that i cant send you a link a good movie a night togeather. I mean i love sitting down with my gal and watching a good movie and spendign time with her. even if we seen the movie simple and nice maybe go find a movie you both enjoy and sit down for a night alone and watch the movie maybe bring in a alittle drink (if under 21) would probly make a nice dinner for her.  umm some flowers her fav flowers and maybe a small gift earings necklace maybe somethign shes been wanting for awhile somethign simple easy girls love it when a guy cooks for them. you dont haev to go out there to be romantic or buy clothing I mean you adn her and sit down you amke the dinner before she comes over or gets home and have a movie night and enjoy echother.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,easy_diabetic_sweets,FF.html

I go here when i m making sweets for friends who are Diabetic  it all friendly and the sweets are very good i do this one
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1614,153188-243205,00.html
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1814,146184-227204,00.html

Very healthy and is easy to make and a good idea for that kinda sweet you want. but can be good for her so she dosent have to deal with what normal suger dose to her
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:58:11 pm by Titus_Love_Doll »