Author Topic: Best of Martial Arts  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
Best of Martial Arts
« on: January 13, 2012, 06:04:48 pm »
Ok here is an off topic.  I just got done watching Rumble in the Bronx and I have to say that a list is in order.  The way I see it:

Best Inprov Fighter: Jackie Chan
Most Graceful Fighter: Chow Yon Fat
Best Technical Fighter: Jet Lee
Most Powerful Fighter: Bruce Lee
Best Female Fighter: Michelle Yeoh

If more categories are needed or if you want to call BS on my list I would love to open a discussion.....and go!

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
Re: Best of Martial Arts
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 07:39:17 am »
Ok here is an off topic.  I just got done watching Rumble in the Bronx and I have to say that a list is in order.  The way I see it:

If more categories are needed or if you want to call BS on my list I would love to open a discussion.....and go!

Actually I agree with this list. I've seen movies featuring all the fighters you've mentioned. AS a matter of fact Rumble in the Bronx was the first Jackie Chan movie I saw in it's entirety proving to me just how epic Jackie Chan really is.

But I do have something i would like to add to the list, Most Epic fighter: Chuck Norris.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
Re: Best of Martial Arts
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:59:25 am »

I noticed that...they are all Chinese martial artists ^.^ I would like to add Donnie Yen and Vincent Zhao to the list, but I dunno what categories exactly.
And so it begins...