Author Topic: Hearts of Chaos: Cosplay Group  (Read 4286 times)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« on: January 04, 2012, 02:10:27 pm »
We are a Cosplay group, looking for dedicated people. This means, that we need people that won't suddenly change the cosplay plans on us. We have plans for at least ONE day at con, for all of us to be wearing outfits from the same series. We need like minded, adult individuals. We would prefer that members be over the age of 18. But if a really cool 16 year old or 17 year old thinks they can convince us, all the better! Now there are three founding members of this group:

Meagen
CJ
Nick

We have met up and decided we want a Cosplay group with DEDICATED cosplayers. Cosplayers that want to follow the same values as us. The values are pretty simple, and we are very firm on them.

NO Drama - no con drama, no complainy drama, this is a Drama free cosplay group.  If you are having a bad day that is one thing - but bring drama to us.

NO Crossdressing characters - This does not apply to people themselves. A girl can dress up as a boy and vice versa. What this means is no gender swapped characters in the group. We are looking for as close to Canon as possible, with the exception of the very rare allowance of OC cosplays allowed in the group. OC Cosplays must be approved by the three founding members.   (Yes this rule means that Axel is NOT allowed to be in a skirt, or Riku - or any male character in drag. It is not allowed in our group.)

You must stay in touch with the other members. This is a cosplay group, not a thing you can do when you are bored with everything else. We are always friends first and foremost.

As such - only people allowed into the cosplay group are those that can get a long with the other members. If you have a problem with the members in the group, please speak to some of the founding members so we can convene and work it out.

Other then that, we are here to have fun, find dedicated people - and to generally have a good time.

Members:
Meagen
Nick
Cj

Cosplay Group's Chosen First Fandom -
Kingdom Hearts - School Uniform!

Nick - Sora
CJ - Riku (Organization Riku Only/Riku Clone for School Uniform)
Meagen - Mei(OC)

It's pretty easy to join, post here with an interest. We will discuss how we can meet up and see if we all mesh as friends. We are not accepting any submissions for a new Cosplay theme yet. We will cycle through and work on them. The Theme can be suggested to the founding members, and then we will make a vote as to what the next one will be. Things taken into consideration will be - budget of each of the members, time before the next convention, difficulty of props and costumes. Thank you and have a lovely day! Feel free to post, if that's what you want to do!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 02:56:38 pm by IrukaSensei »
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Hearts of Chaos: Cosplay Group
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 02:53:25 pm »
I've been replaced ;A;
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 02:55:31 pm »
Cj is doing Organization Riku - If you want to be part of the group get in touch with me hun. We need people willing to hang out and be friends, not just cosplay together at cons. Get in touch, or I'll give you a call.

Also - we can have more then one character in the group. Just so long as it's different versions. ^_^ *nod nod* Besides... CJ only stepped up as Riku - because you haven't been in touch since Christmas. Like at all... and we wanted to make sure we had one that I got a long with - in case you didn't come back or something. If you are up for the dedication this would ask for, I'd be more then happy to have you as Riku. CJ said he'd step down if you joined.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:02:30 pm by IrukaSensei »
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 06:09:14 pm »
We are still looking for members. Hearts of Chaos is looking to do it's first meetup in the next two months! If you wish to be included in a cosplay group that is about being friends, and relaxing with friends - let us know!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
    • sora and friends at webs.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:45:25 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 11:03:10 am »
Hey I would love to join, I've recently decided that because I'm turning 18 before the next convention that I'm going to put some more effort into cosplaying. Not only is it fun, but now I'm going to have more time on my hands. I would also love the chance to make some more friends that are into cosplaying and going to cons.  :D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 02:24:53 pm »
That's wonderful Oni - our first Cosplay as a group is Kingdom Hearts School Uniform. Any idea which of the characters you will be cosplaying?
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 06:57:22 pm »
Well I'm not too picky, but I would want to either be Roxas or one of the organization XIII members.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 12:44:52 pm »
We would like if possible, for all of us to hang out sometime soon. (I do have a party on the 25th of Feb) So that we can see if we mesh. ^_^
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 08:01:46 pm »
We would like if possible, for all of us to hang out sometime soon. (I do have a party on the 25th of Feb) So that we can see if we mesh. ^_^
I would love to hang out with you all, no point in being friends and in a group if were at each others throats lol  :D.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 03:40:10 pm »
Still looking for members! :3
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 01:16:13 pm »
When is our first meet up ???

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 07:54:27 pm »
Well Sora dear - we need to get a couple of other members first. Silly, and then we have to find out each others schedule. With Larxene moving to Washington, that could throw a wrench in things a little.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 08:38:14 pm »
Sorry about not being able to make it to your party on the 25th, I was going through some changes in my life (Moving mainly) but definitely still want to be in your cosplay group as long as nothing else comes up in the future.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:22:28 pm by Oniurufu »

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 03:02:45 am »
There is no more riku in the group. :(

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 02:15:56 am »
I hate to say this but I think I'm going to have to drop from this group, I've fallen in love with homestuck and have cosplays from it lined up for the entire thing. I really wanted to be a part of this because I do love kingdom hearts  :-\

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 06:50:04 pm »
Whatever